剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
是的。-你必须像真心一样真诚
Yeah. -You got to be as genuine
正如你可以鼓起勇气,
as you can muster up,
因为我认为如果他们感觉到了,那么你就可以得到他们。
because I think if they feel it, then you can get them.
好。是的,我认为你是对的。
Okay. Yeah, I think you're right.
安迪真的是一个人
Andie is literally the one person
我们都知道是一个忠实的人。
that we all know is a faithful.
我觉得每个人都绝对信任他们,
I feel like everyone definitely trusts them,
这完全可能对我不利
which could totally work against me
因为他们可能完全想把我搞砸。
because they could be totally wanting to screw me over.
安迪,我可以和你谈谈吗?-是的。
Andie, could I talk to you? -Yeah, yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我 - 我不确定我有你的投票。
I -- I'm not sure that I have your vote.
我感到不舒服。我对此感到不自信。
I feel uncomfortable. I feel unconfident about it.
为什么?-我们去谈谈。
Why? -Let's go talk.
人际关系
Personal relationships
真的开始模糊我的判断,
are really starting to cloud my judgment,
我真的,真的有意识地尝试
and I'm really, really trying consciously
不允许这影响它。
to not allow that to affect it.
昆汀和凯特都试图真正推动我。
Quentin and Kate are both trying to really push me.
但是,就像,我听说,就像,他们在摇摆你,
But, like, I heard that, like, they're swaying you,
我只是想确保
and I just wanted to make sure
你没有被动摇。
that you're not being swayed.
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
是的。但这就是问题所在。
Yeah. But then this is the problem.
有可能我们可能没有
There's a possibility that we might not have
投票让我留在这里。
the votes to keep me here.
我真的可以被放逐。
I literally could get banished.
很难看
It's very difficult to look at
与你进行过深入对话并喜欢的人,
people that you had deep conversations with and be like,
“你在骗我吗?” -这对我来说太难了。
"Are you lying to me?" -It's so hard for me.
就像,我只是要脱离真正的联♥系♥。
Like, I'm just going off the genuine connections.
你知道我的意思?-是的。
You know what I mean? -Yeah.
这是我唯一拥有的东西。这就是我的游戏计划。
And that's the only thing I have. That is my game plan.
因为我与瑞秋建立的关系,
Because of the relationship I've built with Rachel,
我不认为她能欺骗我。
I don't think that she could deceive me.
我一直和你关系融洽。
And I've always had solid rapport with you.
是的。
Yeah.
但我也需要意识到这一事实
But I also need to be conscious of the fact
她把这看作是一场游戏。
that she looks at this as a game.
好。然后我想那我就不担心了——
Okay. Then I think that then I'm not worried --
我不应该担心。-好的,是的。
that I shouldn't be worried. -Okay, yeah.
一切都很好。
It's all good.
瑞秋可能在玩我。
Rachel could be playing me.
他在那儿。-当你得到这样的微笑时
There he is. -When you got a smile like that
上,我很害怕。-是的。我们在做什么?
on, I'm scared. -Yeah. What are we doing?
嗯,可爱的苏格兰天气。
Well, lovely Scottish weather.
完美的天气,适合执行任务。
Perfect weather for a mission.
你感觉怎么样?-害怕。
How are you feeling? -Scared.
好吧,事情将变得更加严峻
Well, things are about to get even more grim
比你想像的要好。-哦。。。
than you might imagine. -Oh...
你即将来到我的两个狩猎小屋。
You are about to come upon my two hunting cabins.
对于此游戏,您将分为两组,每组四人。
For this game, you will split up into two groups of four.
然后每个团队将进入两个相同的小屋之一,
Then each team will enter one of the two identical cabins,
在那里你会发现一系列的谜题。
where you'll find a series of puzzles.
游戏的任务,很简单,
The task of the game, quite simply,
就是为了解开那些谜题逃脱。
is to solve those puzzles to escape.
如果您设法在30分钟内逃离机舱,
If you manage to escape the cabin within 30 minutes,
您将获得 17,500 美元。-喔!
you will earn $17,500. -Whoo!
所以这是一个潜在的35,000美元。
So that's a potential $35,000 up for grabs.
不算太寒酸。
Not too shabby.
为了让它更有趣,
And to make it even more interesting,
逃跑最快的群体
the group that escapes the fastest
将参观我的军械库。
will have a visit to my armory.
哦。-好。
Ooh. -Okay.
所以让我们看看这些组。
So let's see those groups.
好。-我们正在这样做。
Alright. -We're doing it.
你参加谁 -
Who are you participating --
我知道狩猎小屋在哪里。
I know where the hunting cabin is.
我以为他是-- -我不知道
I thought he was -- -I don't know
如果我们必须跑到那里,但我知道它在哪里。
if we have to run there, but I know where it is.
所以在我的团队中,我有安迪。
So on my team, I have Andie.
这就像是我确保他们信任我的机会。
This is, like, my chance to make sure that they trust me.
呃,室内拼图,可能是枪?我在。
Uh, puzzles indoors, possibly guns? I'm in.
好。-凯特在任务中很烂,
Okay. -Kate sucks at missions,
但是有盾牌在起作用,我可以赢得盾牌
but there's a shield in play, and I can win the shield
这给了我另一个夜晚,所以我需要凯特出现。
that gives me another night, so I need Kate to show up.
那里可能也有一些惊喜。
There may be a few surprises in there, too.
我真的很高兴听到你对他们的看法。
I'm really excited to hear what you think of them.
事实上,我想整个苏格兰都会听到。
In fact, I think the whole of Scotland might hear.
哦。-什么?
Oh. -What?
所以,你走吧。玩得愉快。别担心,
So, off you go. Have fun. And don't worry,
几乎没有任何恐怖电影以树林中的偏远小屋为背景。
hardly any horror movies are set in remote cabins in the woods.
去吧,团队!
Go for it, teams!
我居然在一个偏僻的小屋里拍了一部恐怖电影
I actually filmed a horror movie in a remote cabin
在树林里。-天啊。
in the woods. -Oh, God.
它叫“你的蜜月”吗?
Was it called "Your Honeymoon?"
他们再也没有见过。
They were never seen again.
我们会尽力让对方平静下来...
We'll try our best to calm each other...
请。-...如果我们担心
Please. -...if we get worried
关于一些不可以退出的东西。
about something to not, like, exit.
喔!-保持冷静。
Whoo! -Stay calm.
只是不要惊慌失措。-哦,哦,哦,我不喜欢这样。
Just don't freak out. -Oh, oh, oh, I do not like this.
哦,我的上帝。-哦。
Oh, my God. -Oh.
这看起来像我看过的每一部恐怖电影。
This looks like every horror movie I've ever watched.
我们现在在做什么?
What are we doing right now?
我不得不说,我有点害怕。
I got to say, I'm slightly terrified.
不是我所期望的。
Not what I expected.
好的,所以,我认为我们保持冷静。
Okay, So, I think we remain calm.
是的。-我们赢了。
Yes. -And we win.
我们需要赢得它。-生或死。
We need to win it. -Life or death.
按照字面。字面上有三个叛徒
Literally. There's literally three traitors
在另一组中。
in the other group.
所以如果我们没有赢......我相信这一点。
So if we don't win... -I believe that.
...我们遇到了大♥麻♥烦。
...we are in big trouble.
嘿,祝你好运。-好吧,你们。
Hey, good luck. -Alright, y'all.
再见。-我们得到了这个。我们得到了这个。
See you guys. -We got this. We got this.
让我们保持冷静。-保持冷静,
Let's just stay calm. -Just be calm,
并阅读说明。
and just read the instructions.
团队必须分成两部分并进入不同的
The teams must split into two and enter different
机舱两侧。-好的,继续。
sides of the cabin. -Okay, go on.
每一方都有不同的命运。
Each side holds a different fate.
我们的时间开始了。-哦,这是一个可爱的,西里。
Our time started. -Oh, it's a lovely, Cirie.
你会爱上它的。-哦,我的天哪。
You're going to love it. -Oh, my gosh.
这到底是怎么回事?
What in the world?
这还不错。-呸。
This isn't that bad. -Ugh.
哦,兄弟,我闻起来,像,甲醛什么的。
Oh, bro, I smell, like, formaldehyde or something.
呸。-向外看,向外看。
Yuck. -Look out, look out.
所以我们必须环顾四周,拿到一把钥匙。
So we have to look around and get a key.
棕色 = #。白色 = #。
Brown = #. White = #.
球员被锁在单独的笼子里
The players are locked in separate cages
彼此相邻。
next to each other.
他们必须解决一个难题才能找出组合
They must solve a puzzle to figure out the combinations
到彼此的挂锁逃跑。
to each other's padlocks to escape.
嘿,伙计们,你能听到我的声音吗?哦。
Hey, guys, can you hear me? Oh.
哦!-哦!
Oh! -Oh!
我知道你在撒谎!这些是大老鼠!
I know you lying! These is big rats!
哦!-哦!
Oh! -Oh!
这是一个巨大的... -没关系,他们会去的-
That is a huge... -It's okay, they're going --
...大 鼠。-与罐头交谈。
...rats. -Talk to the can.
对著罐头说话!
Talk into the can!
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表