剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我现在很难过,但我要给自己 5 分钟,
I'm sad now, but I'm gonna give myself 5 minutes,
然后,我今天要尽力而为,作为一个忠实的人,
and then, I'm just gonna do my best today, as a faithful,
你实际上应该快乐,
You should actually be happy,
因为瑞秋是叛徒,我讨厌任务。
because Rachel is the traitor, and I hate missions.
我真的认为这是——
And I really do think this is --
你知道我是怎么保持的——我当时想,
you know how I keep -- I was like,
你今晚不会被谋杀。
"You're not gonna get murdered tonight.
哦,你今晚不会被谋杀。
Oh, you're not getting murdered tonight."
这是我的免费城♥堡♥卡。
This is my Get Out of Castle Free card.
我已经受够了。
I've had enough.
叛徒要拿钱,所以我想离开。
The traitors are going to take the money, so I want to leave.
在这一点上,我已经完成了对每个人的说明。
I'm done helping everyone, at this point.
你没事吧?-是的。
You all right? -Yeah.
只是,就像,我很奇怪。
It's just, like, I was very weirded out.
安杰丽卡真是个甜心,
Anjelica is such a sweetheart,
所以,看著她此刻正在经历的事情,
and so, watching what she's going through in this moment,
这对我来说真的很难。
it's really difficult for me.
这些是这个游戏的情况,比如,
These are the situations where this game, like,
真的开始在情感上对我造成伤害。
really starts to take a toll on me, emotionally.
我们有点泡菜,不是吗?
We're in a bit of a pickle, aren't we?
那么。。。
Well...
我不知道。
I don't know.
因为我不认为这里的神话小姐是叛徒。
Because I don't think Miss Fabulous here is a traitor.
我也没有。我从来没有。
I don't either. I never have.
瑞秋。-瑞秋。
Rachel. -Rachel.
瑞秋是个叛徒。
Rachel's a traitor.
瑞秋是个叛徒!
Rachel's a traitor!
瑞秋是叛徒!
Rachel is a traitor!
我绝对认为瑞秋把自己交给了审判。
I definitely think that Rachel put herself up for trial.
我想,如果她是叛徒——我相信她是——
I think, if she is a traitor -- which I believe she is --
我想她可能是大脑
I think that she was probably the brains
这整个操作。
of this whole operation.
说你们三个都是忠实的-
Say all three of you are faithfuls --
我知道你们中有一个不是,那就是凯特。
which I know one of you are not, which is Kate.
但你还认为还有谁呢?
But who else do you think?
是的。
Yeah.
凯尔走了。
Kyle is gone.
他昨晚在圆桌会议上喊出了科迪,
And he called out Cody at the roundtable last night,
其中,他和我一直怀疑科迪
which, he and I had been suspicious of Cody
从第一天开始。
since day one.
我认为这里唯一能够操纵的人,
I think that the only person here capable of manipulating,
欺骗、撒谎、刺伤,是以前做过的人——
deceiving, lying, stabbing, is someone who's done it before --
不是一次,两次。
not once, twice.
这个游戏甚至没有接近“老大哥”。
This game isn't even close to "Big Brother."
不是同一个游戏。
Not the same game.
我们的时间不多了。
We are running out of time.
如果我们今晚不把叛徒弄出来,
If we don't get a traitor out tonight,
至少其中两个的机会
the chances of at least two of them
走到最后真的很高。
going to the end are really high.
所以,今晚就是这样。
So, tonight is it.
所有的箭头都指向科迪。
And all arrows lead to Cody.
我可以把东西扔在那里吗?
Can I just throw something out there?
请。
Please.
谁是明显的叛徒?
Who is the obvious traitor?
好吧,说出来。说出名字。
Well, say it. Say the name.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的很喜欢科迪。
I really like Cody.
我的一部分真的很想信任科迪。
And a part of me really wants to trust Cody.
我为自己和西里担心,
I'm worried for myself and Cirie,
以及他的名字是如何被提起的。
and how his name is getting brought up.
人们都在关注他。
People are on to him.
我什至无法想像会发生什么
I can't even imagine what is going to happen
今晚在圆桌会议上。
tonight at that roundtable.
女士们,我们准备好了吗?
Are we ready, ladies?
让我们去做吧。
Let's do it.
很难,就像在受审一样,
It's hard, like, being on trial,
但我会尽我所能。
but I'm gonna perform as best as I can.
我要做一个好忠实的人,
I'm gonna be a good faithful,
我会努力为我的球队赢钱。
and I'm gonna try to win money for my team.
我没有报名去远足。
I didn't sign up to go hiking.
他们来了。
Here they come.
今天是一堆非常丰富多彩的。
A very colorful bunch today.
哦,我看到艾伦了。
Oh, I see Alan.
嘿!
Hey!
这些人怎么对任务如此兴奋?
How are these people so excited at the missions?
这些人中至少有三个是叛徒,
Three of these people, at least, are traitors,
而且我不想为叛徒赢钱。
and I don't want to win money for traitors.
在今天的任务中,
In today's mission,
你要把烈酒变成硬现金。
you are going to turn hard liquor into hard cash.
你看,这个桶,在这里,需要运输
You see, this barrel, here, needs to be transported
到峡谷对面的那个酿酒厂。
to that distillery across the glen.
一路在上面?那些桶在哪里?
All the way on top? Where those barrels are?
太荒谬了。
That's ridiculous.
沿途有障碍。
There are obstacles along the way.
你必须下到河边,
You must go down to the river,
穿过它,穿过发现者森林,
cross it, make your way through Finders forest,
然后爬上艰苦的巴♥特♥尔♥山
then climb the grueling Battle Hill
在最终到达旧酿酒厂之前。
before finally arriving at the old distillery.
沿途有15桶。
There are 15 barrels along the course.
每桶价值高达10,000美元,
Each barrel is worth up to $10,000,
从弗格斯的马车上掉下来的。
that have fallen off Fergus' wagon.
其中有很多。它们无处不在。
There are many of them. They are everywhere.
睁大眼睛。
Keep your eyes peeled.
只有越过终点线的桶
Only barrels that cross the finish line
在规定的 90 分钟内
within the allotted 90 minutes
将计入奖池。
will count towards the prize pot.
你们每个人都必须拉动自己的体重
Every single one of you is going to have to pull your weight
如果这次任务要成功。
if this mission is to be a success.
凯特、安杰丽卡和瑞秋,听好了。
Kate, Anjelica, and Rachel, listen up to this bit.
沿途还隐藏著三个特殊的桶。
Hidden along the course are also three special barrels.
这些桶中的每一个代表一个球员的传球
Each of these barrels represents a pass for one player
参观我城♥堡♥深处的军械库。
to visit an armory deep inside my castle.
在这个房♥间里,有一个人的机会
Inside this room, there's a chance for one person
赢得盾牌
to win a shield
这将保护他们免受今晚的谋杀。
that will protect them from tonight's murder.
这是巨大的。哦,我的天哪。
This is huge. Oh, my gosh.
就像,我非常需要这个盾牌。
Like, I need this shield so badly.
别无选择。我必须得到盾牌。
There's no option. I have to get the shield.
如果你让那三个军械库桶越过终点线,
If you get those three armory barrels across the finish line,
然后,整个小组
then, the entire group
今晚将获得三张♥军♥械库通行证。
will be given three armory passes for tonight.
但是,如果这三个都没有越过终点线,
However, if all three do not cross the finish line,
不会提供军械库通行证。
no armory passes will be given.
这对我们来说不是一件好事。
This is not a good thing for us.
我们不能让他们获得军械库通行证
We cannot let them get armory passes
因为这会使这个决定变得更加困难
because it'll make that decision harder
今晚在炮塔里。
in the turret tonight.
好的,大家,记住,安全第二。
Okay, everybody, remember, safety second.
有很多钱处于危险之中。
There is a lot of money at stake.
准备好了吗?-是的。
Are you ready? -Yes.
让我们滚吧。
Let's roll.
把它放在这里。
Put it down here.
然后,每个人都必须支援它...
And then, everyone's got to get behind it...
和滚动。-我们必须以这种方式滚动。
And roll. -And we got to roll this way.
不著急。
No rush.
全力推动这些桶,
Pushing these barrels with all of my might,
因为我想让他们看到我是一个忠实的人。
because I want them to see I'm a faithful.
我正试图为忠实的锅赚钱。
I'm trying to get money for the faithful pot.
哦。你没事吧?
Ooh. Are you okay?
老酒厂,这样。
The old distillery, this way.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表