剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
就是这个。听。
It's this one. Listen.
等。那是...
Wait. It was...
这是“奥尔德·朗·西恩!
This is "Auld Lang Syne!"
猫头鹰!-猫头鹰?
Owl! -Owl?
在台球室。
It's in the billiard room.
快点,球员。时钟在滴答作响。
Hurry, players. Clock is ticking.
我走了,有猫头鹰。
Off I went, and there was the owl.
这只猫头鹰一直盯著我看
And this owl's been staring at me
从这座城♥堡♥的第一天起。
since day one in this castle.
您还剩 30 秒。
You have 30 seconds remaining.
我得到了礼帽以防万一。
I got the top hat just in case.
我们认为这是猫头鹰吗?-我们把猫头鹰带给他?
Do we think it's the owl? -We take the owl to him?
是的!是的,是的,是的。-是这只猫头鹰吗?
Yes! Yes, yes, yes. -Is it this owl?
你找到猫头鹰了吗?-是的。就是这样。就是这样。
Did you find an owl? -Yes. That's it. That's it.
但我们需要把它带给艾伦。-你确定?
But we need to take it to Alan. -You sure?
把它带给艾伦。-你确定?
Take it to Alan. -You sure?
它是正确的吗?-是的,把它给他。
Is it the right one? -Yeah, give it to him.
正确。
Correct.
作为叛徒,一切都与钱有关。
As a traitor, it's all about the money.
我希望我们的“团队”作为忠实的,赢得尽可能多的钱
I want our "team," as faithfuls, to win as much money
尽可能让叛徒和我最后偷走它。
as possible so traitors and I can steal it at the end.
5,000 美元。
$5,000.
不要太自大。是时候进行下一轮了。
Don't get too cocky. It's time for the next round.
好的,所以,六个。
Okay, so, six.
二、三、四、五。
Two, three, four, five.
五。
Five.
哦,这是我的最爱之一。
Oh, it's one of my favorites.
哦,我知道它是什么。-你知道它是什么吗?
Oh, I know what it is. -You know what it is?
是那首钢琴曲。
It's that piano song.
* 邓纳,嘟嘟嘟嘟
* Dun, dun-na-na-na, na-na-na *
我只知道它听起来像什么。
I just know what it sounds like.
快点,球员。时钟在滴答作响。
Hurry, players. Clock is ticking.
一,四,二。
One, four, two.
射。我什至不知道。
Shoot. I don't even know it.
不知道。-从未听说过。
Don't know it. -Never heard of it.
我以前听说过。我知道。
I've heard it before. I know it.
我们不知道,但事情是这样的。
We don't know it, but here's the thing.
希望他们知道这一点。
Hopefully they doknow it.
你的时间已经过半了。两分半钟。
Your time's halfway up. Two and a half minutes.
可能是它。
Could be it.
小时候,奶奶有一个音乐盒
When I was little, my grandmother had a music box
与芭蕾舞演员,就是那首歌♥。
with a ballerina, and it was that song.
所以我从五岁起就一直在为此进行训练。
So I've been training for this since I was five.
还剩2分钟,球员。
2 minutes remaining, players.
这真的是一场记忆竞赛,
It's really a memory competition,
彻头彻尾,不仅要回忆歌♥曲
through and through, to not only recall the songs
被钟声吹奏,
that are being played by the bells,
记住它是哪一个,哪个音乐盒。
to remember which one it is and which music box.
这是一项艰巨的任务。
It's a difficult mission.
什么开始是一个非常可爱的,
What started out as a really adorable,
甜蜜的音乐盒使命
sweet music-box mission
现在已经变成了相当令人毛骨悚然和混乱的东西。
has now turned into something quite creepy and chaotic.
有一百万个盒子同时播放音乐。
There's a million boxes playing music at the same time.
这是混乱。
It's chaos.
就是这个。这是芭蕾舞鞋。
It's this one. It's ballet slippers.
您只剩下 20 秒。
You only have 20 seconds remaining.
这是什么?-这是什么?
What is it? -What is it?
芭蕾舞拖鞋。
Ballet slippers.
10, 9, 8...
10, 9, 8...
拖鞋在哪里?
Where are the slippers?
您只剩下 20 秒。
You only have 20 seconds remaining.
这是什么?-芭蕾舞拖鞋。
What is it? -Ballet slippers.
是的。我确切地知道在哪里。去。
Yeah. I know exactly where. Go.
10, 9...
10, 9...
我的奶♥子♥。
My tits.
...4, 3, 2...
...4, 3, 2...
祝贺。
Congratulations.
只是在时间紧迫的情况下,但恭喜你。
Just in the nick of time, but congratulations.
已经赢得了10,000美元。
$10,000 have been won.
10,000美元,婴儿,10,000美元。
$10,000, baby, $10,000.
我正在完成这项任务。
I'm nailing this mission.
我想给人留下深刻印象永远不会有什么坏处
I guess it never hurts to impress
当你可能被放逐或谋杀时。
when you could be banished or murdered.
是的,我们得到了这笔钱!
Yes, we got this money!
是的,银行里的钱!
Yes, money in the bank!
来吧。
Here we go.
好吧,八,六。
All right, eight, six.
八、七、五、六。
Eight, seven, five, six.
是的!
Yes!
*嘟嘟嘟*
* Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo! *
我的意思是,我实际上不知道我在做什么。
I mean, I actually had no idea what I was conducting.
* 嘟*
* Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo, doo, doo-doo-doo! *
好。这是我的最爱。-放开他。
Okay. It's my favorite. -Let him go.
我很高兴你知道。[ 笑 ]
I'm glad you know it. [ Laughs ]
瑞秋肯定接手了。
Rachel definitely took over.
*嘟嘟,嘟嘟!* -发生了什么事,瑞秋?
* Doo, doo! * -What is happening, Rachel?
瑞秋很多,有时很烦人。
Rachel is a lot, and sometimes it's annoying.
我迫不及待地想谋杀她。
I can't wait to murder her.
好吧。八,六,八,七。
All right. Eight, six, eight, seven.
是坚果 - 还是...
Is it The Nut-- or...
* 邓敦,邓敦敦,邓敦敦 *
* Dun-dun, dun-dun-dun, dun-dun-dun *
* 咯
* Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun *
* 哒哒哒哒哒
* Da-da-da-da-da *
我不知道。
I have no idea.
是的,你是对的。-我知道它在哪里。
Yes, you're right. -I know where it is.
是的,我愿意。
Yep, I do.
第三种声音,我不知道这是什么声音。
Third sound goes, and I have no idea what this sound is.
你知道的?-这是什么?
You know it? -What is it?
这是一顶帽子 - 礼帽。
It's a hat -- the top hat.
嗯,相当巧合,
Well, rather coincidentally,
我捡起的盒子是爸爸发臭的右盒子。
the box that I pick up is the dadburn stinking right box.
就在这里。就在这里。
It was right here. It was right here.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
另外 5,000 美元到奖池。
Another $5,000 to the prize pot.
六,七,八。
Six, seven, eight.
他们不再像这样了。
They don't make 'em like this anymore.
《欢乐颂》。
"Ode to Joy."
就是这样。羽毛。[ 都含糊不清地喊著 ]
This is it. The feather. [ All shouting indistinctly ]
我不知道它在哪里。我只是在跑步。
I don't know where it is. I'm just running.
小心。穿著高跟鞋跑步。
Careful. Running in heels.
让我想想。-这?
Let me see. -This?
是的,就是这样!就是这样!
Yes, that's it! That's it!
这?-正确。
This? -Correct.
您为团队赚了 20,000 美元。
$20,000 you've made for the team.
太棒了。你正在滚动。
Bravo. You're on a roll.
20 Gs 就坐在那里,
20 Gs just sitting right there,
等妈妈把它带回家。
waiting for Mama to take it home.
好吧。把。
All right. Turning.
好的,所以,三个,三个。
Okay, so, three, three.
五。
Five.
五、八、七、六、六、五、二、三、四。
Five, eight, seven, six, six, five, two, three, four.
我根本不认识这首歌♥。
I don't recognize this song at all.
那是“Rockabye,Baby”。
That is "Rockabye, Baby."
是吗?-是的。
Is it? -Yes.
“洛克比,宝贝”在哪里?-我知道它在哪里。
Where's "Rockabye, Baby"? -I know where it is.
哪一个是“洛克比,宝贝”?-我知道它在哪里。
Which one is "Rockabye, Baby"? -I know where it is.
Cirie绝对扼杀了这个任务。
Cirie is absolutely killing this mission.
是的,她是对的。-她说的对。
Yeah, she is right. -She's right.
她有三个孩子。
She has three babies.
如果你在任务中表现良好,
If you do well at a mission,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表