剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我相信是你。
And I believe it's you.
我确实说过我认为迈克尔是叛徒,我确实如此。
I did say I think Michael's a traitor, and I do.
如果我们摆脱了我们非常确定的那个怎么办?
What if we get rid of the one we're pretty certain of?
对。
Right.
我的意思是,凯特,你在这个游戏中要好得多
I mean, Kate, you're a lot better at this game
比你放的。
than what you let on.
哦,谢谢。对此,我表示赞赏。
Oh, thanks. I appreciate that.
你不是来这里玩得开心和喝酒的。
You're not here for a good time and a drink.
你昨晚召集了部队...
You rallied the troops last night...
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
...并获得了几乎大多数的选票让我回家。
...and got almost the majority of the vote for me to go home.
所以你可以随心所欲地玩天真,
So you can play naive all you want to,
就像你在这里玩得很开心一样。
like you're here for a good time.
你认为我是叛徒吗?
Do you think I'm a traitor?
我绝对认为你是叛徒。
I absolutely think you're a traitor.
我绝对认为你是叛徒。
And I absolutely think you're a traitor.
你认为她是叛徒?-我想你们都是。
You think she's a traitor? -I think you both are.
我敢打赌你会。因为那是你的工作,对吧?
I bet you do. Because that's your job, right?
你认为布兰迪是叛徒吗?
Do you think Brandi's a traitor?
不。-我不是。
No. -I'm not.
你怎么知道?-因为我不是。
How do you know? -Because I'm not.
因为她和我有很多相同的观点。
Because her and I share a lot of the same opinions.
我知道我不是叛徒。
And I know I'm not a traitor.
所以她把注意力集中在同一个人身上。
So she's zeroing down on the same people.
我有一个问题要问你,凯特。
I have a question for you, Kate.
你死定我是叛徒
You're dead-set that I'm a traitor
没有什么可以改变的——
and there's nothing that can change --
一半的人是。-不,不,不,不。
Half the group was. -No, no, no, no.
我现在正在和凯特说话。
I'm talking to Kate right now.
我们在说话。这不是沉默。
We're talking. This is not silence.
我声音很大。我可以大声点。
I'm loud. I can get loud.
你今晚不哭。哦,来吧,布兰迪。
You're not crying tonight. Oh, come on, Brandi.
加油。
Come on.
你没有哭。我只是想说一个观点。
You're not crying. I'm just making a point.
我想听听你们的意见。
I would like to hear from you guys.
你什么时候会知道
When will you know that
“哦,是的,这绝对是叛徒的共鸣,”
"Oh, yeah, that's definite traitor vibes,"
因为我觉得他做过的很多事情
because I feel like a lot of the things he's done
当你把它们都写下来时,就像,好吧,
when you write them all down, it's like, okay,
这不仅仅是一件事。
it wasn't just one thing.
就像,“嗯,这也是真的。
It's like, "Well, that's true, too."
我认为当有人撒谎时,当有人操纵时,
I think when someone lies, when someone manipulates,
当有人试图拆散信徒时,
when someone's trying to tear apart the faithfuls,
那么我认为他们是叛徒。
then I think that they're a traitor.
他昨天送了一个忠实的家,所以这是其中的一部分。
He sent a faithful home yesterday, so that's part of it.
嗯,小组的大多数人,而不是一个人。
Um, the majority of the group, not one person.
但他是整天为她竞选的人。
But he was the one campaigning for her all day.
我从来没想过她。-按照这个逻辑,
I never thought of her. -With that logic,
我的意思是,我知道布兰迪昨天非常直言不讳,
I mean, I know Brandi was very vocal yesterday about,
“哦,你在推杰拉尔丁,你在推杰拉尔丁,
"Oh, you're pushing Geraldine, you're pushing Geraldine,
你在逼杰拉尔丁。
you're pushing Geraldine."
你在逼我。
You're pushing me.
好吧,你的焦虑消失了,不是吗?
Well, your anxiety went away, didn't it?
它有 - 这是其中之一。
It has -- It's one of them.
伙计们,我认为我们应该 -
Guys, I think we should be --
是的,他们互相攻击的方式太多了。
Yeah, they're going at each other way too much.
这将陷入混乱
This is gonna divulge into chaos
如果有一千个人有边会。
if there's a thousand people having side convos.
我认为问题的重点是,
I think the point of the matter is,
如果不是你,布兰迪,是迈克尔。
if it's not you, Brandi, it's Michael.
我认为是凯特。
I think it's Kate.
我只是认为这里的共同主题
I just think the common theme here
是有三个分心的事情在发生,而且是忠实的。
is there's three distractions going on, and it's faithfuls.
我们需要消除其中一种干扰
We need to eliminate one of those distractions
因此,我们可以继续前进并尝试找到叛徒。
so we can continue to move on and try to find the traitors.
这就是我要说的全部内容。
That's all I have to say.
无论什么。我不是叛徒,对我的孩子。
Whatever. I'm not a traitor, on my children.
我认为迈克尔是个叛徒。我认为克利斯蒂安是个叛徒。
I think Michael is a traitor. I think Christian is a traitor.
谈话的时间结束了。现在是投票的时候了。
The time for talk is over. It's now the time to vote.
今晚非常紧张。
It is very tense tonight.
我的名字没有出现,所以现在我只是保持沉默,
My name didn't come up, so now I'm just gonna stay quiet,
抿紧嘴唇,坐下来,把一个叛徒弄出来。
zip my lips, sit back, and get a traitor out.
这是我来这里以来最有趣的一次,
This is the most entertainment I've had since I've been here,
因为没有物质
because there's no substance
对正在发生的任何指控。
to any of the accusations that are happening.
就像,不会真正靠近我关心的任何人。
It's, like, not going really near anybody that I care about.
所以我只想要我的爆米花
And so I just want my popcorn
“因为我知道这次投票将是一次好投票。
'cause I know this vote is going to be a good one.
我得赶你。-好。好。好。
I'm going to have to hurry you. -Okay. Okay. Okay.
玩家们,是时候公布你的投票了。
Players, it's time to reveal your votes.
我要从你开始,迈克尔。
I'm going to start with you, Michael.
我投票给布兰迪。
I voted for Brandi.
你经常把我当作嫌疑人。
You tend to push me a lot as being a suspect.
它揭示了你的真实性格。
It reveals your true character.
科迪。-迈克尔。
Cody. -Michael.
昨天造成混乱的不是布兰迪。
It wasn't Brandi that was causing the chaos yesterday.
是迈克尔。
It was Michael.
我只是按照我最初要进入的内容,
I'm just going with what I was gonna go into it initially,
如果我错了,
and if I'm wrong,
那我向你道歉一千次,芽。
then I apologize to you a thousand times over, bud.
我明白[模糊]。没什么大不了的。
I understand [Indistinct]. No big deal.
没有难受的感觉。
No hard feelings.
谢尔贝。
Shelbe.
迈克尔。
Michael.
安杰丽卡。-迈克尔,我投票给你。
Anjelica. -Michael, I voted for you.
莱恩。
Ryan.
凯特。
Kate.
我只是严格地离开人♥民♥
I'm just strictly going off of the people
我真的很信任这个团队。
I really trust in this group.
我们有三个给迈克尔。一个给布兰迪。一个给凯特。
We have three for Michael. One for Brandi. One for Kate.
斯蒂芬妮。
Stephenie.
凯特。
Kate.
我自始至终都是迈克尔。
I was Michael all the way.
因为这就是你整天传道的全部。
Because that's all you were preaching all day.
然后今晚,在圆桌会议旁,
And then tonight, around the roundtable,
我在你和布兰迪之间。
I was between you and Brandi.
迈克尔被排除在外。
Michael became out of the equation.
我只是不认为布兰迪是叛徒。
And I just don't think Brandi is a traitor.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
凯尔。-迈克尔,我投票给你。
Kyle. -Michael, I voted for you.
昨天弄错了,我没有太多其他怀疑
Got it wrong yesterday, and I don't have much other suspicion
我觉得实际上很困惑。
that I feel is actually confounded to go off of.
但我们需要愿意发声的人
But we need people that are willing to speak out
实际上带著意见来到谈判桌前。
and actually come to the table with opinions.
因为有很多人玩安全,
Because there's a lot of people playing it safe,
而且有很多人是矜持的。
and there's a lot of people that are reserved.
如果这是新常态,这将变得非常蹩脚。
And this is gonna get really lame if that's the new normal.
瑞秋。
Rachel.
布兰迪,我投票给你是因为你一直在传播
Brandi, I voted for you because you have been spreading
城♥堡♥周围一片混乱,
a lot of chaos around the castle,
我真的相信你是叛徒,所以...
and I really believe you're a traitor, so...
昆汀。-我投票给你,凯特。
Quentin. -I voted for you, Kate.
现在我们有四个给迈克尔,
Now we have four for Michael,
三个给凯特,
three for Kate,
布兰迪有两个。
and two for Brandi.
布兰蒂。
Brandi.
迈克尔,我投票给你。
Michael, I voted for you.
从来没有一秒钟我不认为你是叛徒。
There was never a second that I didn't think you were a traitor.
但我认为,就像,试图扔
But I think, like, trying to throw
混沌成一团,你做得很好。
chaos into the mix, you did a great job.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表