剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
至于叛徒,但今天只是——
as far as traitor goes, but today was just --
即将找出答案。
About to find out.
我为什么要如此努力地留下来--为了得到手臂-
Why would I work so hard to stay -- to get the Arm--
我会从字面上推所有这三个桶
I would've literally pushed all three of those barrels
自己上山。
up the hill by myself.
我会自杀来得到它。
I would have killed myself to get that.
就像,你当然要去找盾牌。
Like, of course you're gonna go for the shield.
我的意思是,每个人 - 嗯...
I mean, everyone -- well...
大多数人...
most everyone...
凯特和安杰丽卡都说他们甚至不在乎。
Kate and Anjelica both said they didn't even care.
他们说,“我相信这里的每个人。
They were like, "I trust everyone here."
我当时想,“我会去找那个盾牌——”
And I was like, "I will go for that shield --"
我没有说我不在乎。
I did not say I didn't care.
我说:「自私地,我想要军械库,
I said, "Selfishly, I want the Armory,
但如果这群人——”
but if the group --"
我不会从团队中拿走钱,因为,
I'm not gonna take money away from the group because,
当我们执行这些任务时,
when we're doing these missions,
我们不是在玩个人游戏。
we're not playing an individual game.
我们正在玩一个小组游戏。
We're playing a group game.
我没说我不在乎。
I didn't say I didn't care.
好。
Okay.
我的意思是,我不知道该说什么。
I mean, I don't know what to say.
如果你们想放逐我,
If you guys want to banish me,
我是一个忠实的人,也就是说,就像,太愚蠢了。
I am a faithful, and that is, like, so stupid.
我感到震惊的是,我的名字竟然被提起了。
I'm blown away that my name is even being brought up.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我不认为瑞秋是叛徒。
I don't think Rachel's a traitor.
我看见她了。我感觉到了她。
I saw her. I felt her.
谢谢。
Thank you.
但我也不是特别觉得凯特是叛徒。
But I don't really particularly feel Kate's a traitor, either.
那么,你在哪里看到叛徒?
So, where do you see a traitor?
嗯...
Um...
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表