剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
这是我一生中最美好的一天!
This is the best day of my life!
这是最不真实的感觉。
It's the most unreal feeling.
我们终于得到了另一个。
We finally got another one.
就像我恢复了直觉一样。
It's like I got my intuition restored.
哦!
Oh!
费格斯!
Fergus!
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,弗格斯。
Thank you, Fergus.
看到风笛演奏者,哦,我的天哪。
Seeing the bagpipe player, oh, my gosh.
在这一刻,我感觉非常奇妙。
I am feeling absolutely fantastic in this moment.
但我知道我背上有一个巨大的目标和怀疑
But I know I have a huge target and suspicion on my back
因为对于我们现在的两个叛徒,
because for the two traitors that we've got now,
我一直站在错误的一边。
I have always been on the wrong side of the boat.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
所以它并没有迷失在我身上。
So it's not lost on me.
我知道人们怀疑我。
I know that people are suspicious of me.
我要郑重声明,
I'm going gonna say for the record,
我不是叛徒。
I am not a traitor.
我知道它看起来是这样,但我会再说一遍。
I know it looks that way, but I'll say it again.
我不是叛徒。
I am not a traitor.
这就是我所拥有的一切。这是我的作品。
And that's all I have. That's my piece.
我认为昆汀非常聪明,非常有魅力。
I think that Quentin is highly intelligent, very charismatic.
如果几年后,
I would not be at all surprised if a few years from now,
我打开电视,看到昆汀
I turned on the television and saw Quentin
主持自己的节目。
hosting his own show.
他愿意不惜一切代价取得成功,
He's willing to do whatever it takes to succeed,
即使这意味著对一个充满陌生人的城♥堡♥撒谎
even if that means lie to a castle full of strangers
几个星期。
for a couple of weeks.
我认为昆汀是叛徒的总统,
I think Quentin is the president of the traitors,
叛徒大♥师♥。
master traitor.
看,一线希望,我们都在这里。
Look, silver lining, we're all here.
让我们来解决这个问题。
Let's just get our head around that.
是的。-你知道,明天是新的一天。
Yeah. -You know, tomorrow's a new day.
每一天都像是这场游戏的祝福。
Every day is like a blessing in this game.
是的。
Yeah.
我很高兴能把克利斯蒂安送回家
I was excited to send Christian home
因为我知道对我和西里没有忠诚。
because I knew there was no loyalty to me or Cirie.
但是这里的一天变化如此之大,你知道,
But so much changes in a day here that, you know,
我们不能太早开始庆祝。
we can't start celebrating too early.
再次问好,我剩下的乌合之众。
Hello again, my remaining rabble.
你好。
Hello.
恭喜你,我的最后五个。
Congratulations to you, my final five.
但问题是,还有叛徒吗?
But the question is, are there any traitors left?
如果有,叛徒肯定会
If there are, the traitors will be sure
今晚睡个好觉。
to sleep well tonight.
事实上,你们都会,
In fact, you all will,
因为不会有谋杀。
because there will be no murder.
耶!
Yay!
你们现在都只有三步之遥
You are all now just three steps away
从可能赢得奖池。
from potentially winning the prize pot.
明天,你将有结束所有任务的任务。
Tomorrow, you will have the mission to end all missions.
哦,谋杀我。
Oh, murder me.
然后你会再次消失在圆桌上。
Then you will vanish again at the round table.
只有你们四个幸存下来的人才会加入我
Only the four of you who survive that will then join me
在我的小结局游戏,
at my little end game,
真理之火。
The Fire of Truth.
只有当你想到时,游戏才会结束
And the game will end only when you think
没有更多的叛徒了。
there are no more traitors left.
明天将是最双渡,
Tomorrow will be the most double-crossing,
这座城♥堡♥从未见过的背刺日。
backstabbing day this castle has ever seen.
它见过一些,让我告诉你。
And it's seen a few, let me tell you.
当我这样说时,请相信我,
Trust me when I say this,
将有多人伤亡。
there will be multiple casualties.
干杯。
Cheers.
现在我们进入了最后五强。
Now we're down to the final five.
它只会变得残酷。
It's just going to get brutal.
我只专注于
I am focused solely on
走到最后并赢得该奖项。
getting to the end and winning that prize.
我一直在努力为我的家人赢得奖品
I've been trying to win a prize for my family
自从2005年我第一次玩《幸存者》以来,
every since the first time I played "Survivor" in 2005,
我总是在最后玩弄情绪化而搞砸。
and I always mess up by playing emotionally right at the end.
我是用情感来领导还是以战略来领导?
Do I lead with emotions or do I lead with strategy?
什么战略将推动我走到最后
What strategically will propel me to the end
的游戏?
of the game?
哦!多么美好的一天。-我知道!
Oh! What a day. -I know!
我简直不敢相信!
I cannot believe that!
听著,克利斯蒂安对自己做了。
Listen, Christian did it to himself.
不过,他优雅地做到了。
He did it with grace, though, I will say that.
他像G一样出去了。
He went out like a G.
一旦我被招募并成为叛徒,
Once I was recruited and I became a traitor,
我把我所有的信仰都放在了西里身上。
I put all my faith in Cirie.
我觉得如果我们作为一个团队走到一起,
I feel like if we come together as a team,
这对我和Cirie的比赛计划来说是最好的,
that'll be the best for Cirie and I's game plan,
希望我们能坚持到最后。
and hopefully we can ride it out to the end.
祝你好运,女孩。-我知道!
Good luck, girl. -I know!
我真高兴。-我们明白了,艾瑞,我们明白了。
I'm so happy. -We got it, Arie, we got it.
我不知道明天会发生什么-- -我不知道明天会是什么——
I don't know what tomorrow -- -I don't know what tomorrow --
保持在一起。不过,你必须知道,
Keep it together. You have to know, though,
一旦我们锁定,我就不会改变,
once we lock in, I'm not going to change,
无论我在圆桌上还是在别人面前说什么,
no matter what I say at a round table or in front of others,
一旦我们同意并锁定,就是这样。
once we concur and we lock in, that's what it is.
不,我相信你。我完全信任你。
No, I trust you. I trust you fully.
明天会这么小心。
Going to be so careful tomorrow.
我知道 我知道。-昆汀喜欢...
I know, I know. -Quentin's like...
他知道自己的后背靠在墙上。
He knows his back is against the wall.
他们是来找昆汀的。
They're coming for Quentin.
让我们完成这件事。
Let's get this thing done.
我同意西里的观点,我们需要驱逐昆汀。
I've agreed with Cirie, we need to banish Quentin.
一旦我们做到了这一点,希望我能成为赢家。
Once we've done that, hopefully I walk away as the winner
与西里。
with Cirie.
如果阿里和我可以站在一起
If Arie and I could be standing together
在真理之火的最后四场比赛中,
in the final four at the Fire of Truth,
我们有可能分钱。
there's a chance we would split the money.
但阿里现在正走进这扇门。
But Arie's just walking into this door right now
作为叛徒,对我来说时间还不够
as a traitor, it's not been enough time for me
看看他的行动。
to see him in action.
我能相信他吗?他会试图让每个人都反对我吗?
Can I trust him? Is he going to try to turn everyone against me?
我不知道。我在这款游戏中学到的一件事
I don't know. And the one thing that I've learned in this game
是你的盟友可以而且会从背后捅你一刀。
is that your allies can and will stab you in the back.
这是最后一天。
It's the final day.
随著最后一次任务和圆桌会议的放逐即将到来,
With one last mission and roundtable banishment to come,
剩下的球员今晚将聚集在一起
the remaining players will then gather tonight
在真理之火,叛徒或信徒
at the Fire of Truth, where traitors or faithful
将赢得高达 250,000 美元的奖金。
will win the prize pot of up to $250,000.
但首先,最后的早餐来衡量彼此。
But first, a final breakfast to size each other up.
哦,第一个到达。
Oh, first to arrive.
我知道没有谋杀,我睡得很好。
I slept good knowing that there wasn't a murder.
这将是一个有趣的早晨。
It's going to be an interesting morning.
我也上♥床♥制定战略,因为我必须弄清楚
I also went to bed strategizing because I have to figure out
如何确保我所建立的纽带
how to ensure that my bonds that I've created
与人以及我与人建立的信任
with people and the trust that I've established with people
还是实心的。
is still solid.
我能感觉到结束,我想要这场胜利。
I can feel the end and I want this victory.
我很高兴看到我们将要经历的事情。
I'm excited to just see what we're about to go through.
但我也很害怕。
But I'm also scared.
赢得这笔钱对我的生活来说是不可思议的。
Winning this money would be incredible for my life.
我有一个孩子在路上。
I have a baby on the way.
如果我能安定生活
If I can secure and make a stable life
为了我的家人,这就是我想做的一切。
for my family, that's all that I want to do.
早上好。-早上好。
Good morning. -Good morning.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表