剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
拜托。
Oh, come on.
我们得到了这个。我们很好。
We got this. We're good.
蓝色火炬来了。
Here comes the blue torch.
我们需要更多的蓝色!-加油!
We need more blue! -Come on!
我从船上回来,
I come back from the boat,
然后我意识到有一根绳子
and then I realize that there's a piece of our rope
向野兽失误,
missing up towards the beast,
我们需要很快把它填满。
and we need to get that filled up very quickly.
来吧,你们!我们需要更多的蓝色!
Come on, y'all! We need a little more blue!
来吧,团队,你需要快点。
Come on, team, you need to hurry.
这些火炬不会永远持续下去。
These torches won't last forever.
来吧,伙计们。我的火焰很快就要熄灭了。
Come on, guys. My flame's gonna go out soon.
我认为我们没有足够的。-我们需要绳子。
I don't think we have enough. -We need rope.
快点。快 点。
Hurry up. Hurry.
来吧,伙计们!-我们必须在这里破解。
Come on, guys! -We've got to get cracking here.
她的火焰很快就会熄灭,伙计们。
Her flame is gonna go out really soon, guys.
没有很长。火把失灵了。
There isn't long. The torches are failing.
好吧。-我们很好。
All right. -We're good.
伙计们,点燃火炬。-布兰蒂!
Guys, light the torch. -Brandi!
布兰迪,放下,放下!
Brandi, put it down, put it down!
没有很长。火把失灵了。
There isn't long. The torches are failing.
她的火焰很快就会熄灭,伙计们。
Her flame is gonna go out really soon, guys.
布兰蒂!
Brandi!
去,去,去,去,去!
Go, go, go, go, go!
快 点!拜托,拜托。
Hurry! Please, Please.
我们不在比佛利山庄跑步。
We don't run in Beverly Hills.
来吧,来吧,布兰迪。
Come on, come on, Brandi.
加油。把它放在上面。-来吧,布兰迪。
Come on. Lay it on it. -Come on, Brandi.
放下就好了。
Just lay it down.
哦,
Oh,
野兽被点燃了!
The beast is lit!
我当时想,“他不会去,他不会去!
I was like, "He's not gonna go, he's not gonna go!"
繁荣!
Boom!
我们刚刚存入了20,000美元。什么?
And we just banked $20,000. What?
蓝色组,剩余 30 秒。
Blue group, 30 seconds remaining.
瑞秋,我只需要,比如,再来一个。
Rachel, I just need, like, one more.
找到蓝绳。我们必须找到蓝色的绳子。
Find blue rope. We got to find blue rope.
去。是这样吗?-是的,我们得到了很多。
Go. Is that it? -Yeah, we got plenty.
我们在吗?走到最后。我们好吗?去!
Are we in? Get to the end. Are we good? Go!
嘿,你明白了,你明白了,你明白了。
Hey, you got it, you got it, you got it.
点亮它,点亮它,点亮它。
Light it, light it, light it.
10, 9, 8, 7...
10, 9, 8, 7...
点燃它!-...6, 5, 4, 3, 2...
Light it! -...6, 5, 4, 3, 2...
我们银行 10 盛大!
We banked 10 grand!
哦,我的上帝。我太兴奋了。
Oh, my God. I'm so excited.
不错。
Nice.
蓝色组,不错,
Blue group, not bad,
虽然先来会很好,不是吗?
although it would have been nice to come first, would it not?
没关系。我们不介意。
That's all right. We don't mind.
这是团队的努力。我们不介意。
It's a team effort. We don't mind.
这是真的。恭喜,团队。
That's true. Congratulations, teams.
你们都成功地烧毁了你的野兽
You've both successfully burnt your beast
并共同存入30,000美元。
and collectively banked $30,000.
我希望你从你的同伴身上学到一些东西
I hope you learned something about your fellow players
在此活动中。
during this activity.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你需要在这个游戏中保持你的眼睛睁大
You need to keep your eyes peeled in this game
因为叛徒今晚第一次见面,
because the traitors meet for the first time tonight,
他们会找人杀人。
and they'll be looking for someone to murder.
我的意思是,蓝队有点乱。
I mean, the blue team was kind of a mess.
所以如果有人要被谋杀,
So if anybody's gonna be murdered,
我认为应该是蓝队的某个人。
I think it should be somebody on the blue team.
我有一个清单。
I have a list.
建议。
Suggestions.
如果有人在乎。
If anybody cares.
斯蒂芬妮对礼萨有点沮丧
Stephenie was getting a little frustrated with Reza
因为他只是,就像,压力很大
because he was just, like, super stressed out
而且,就像,大喊大叫。
and, like, yelling a little bit.
对。这种事情会导致,比如,
Right. That type of stuff is going to cause, like,
一个出错的任务。-右。
a mission to just go wrong. -Right.
我认为随著比赛变得更加激烈,
I think as the competitions get more intense,
我可以看到这是一个定时炸♥弹♥。
I can see that being a ticking time bomb.
对。
Right.
克利斯蒂安--他只是有点太额外了。
Christian -- he's just been a little too extra.
这可能只是他的方式,比如,
That may just be his way of, like,
也过度补偿了他的紧张。
also overcompensating for, like, his nervousness.
这正是叛徒会做的事情。
That's exactly what a traitor would do.
这是真的。
That is true.
我觉得我获得了科迪的信任
I feel like I gained trust with Cody
我们的船员成长了一点。
and our boat crew grew a little bit.
我觉得第一个是最糟糕的。
I feel like this first one is, like, the worst.
这个将定下基调。它将定下基调。
This one's gonna set the tone. It's gonna set the tone.
叛徒将决定将谁送回家?
Who are the traitors gonna decide to send home?
我不知道。这是最糟糕的。
I don't know. This is the worst.
回到家,宝贝,
Back home, baby,
查看今晚最后的晚餐。
Check the Last Supper tonight.
我筋疲力尽。-我也是。我说完了。
I'm exhausted. -Me, too. I'm done.
但你必须把这些人赶出去。
But you got to suss these people out.
我知道,对吧?-嗯,然后报告回来。
I know, right? -Uh-huh, and then report back.
要装上我快乐的脸。-没错。
Gonna put on my happy face. -Exactly.
我必须做好!
I got to be good!
我们都在挨饿。
We're all starving.
感谢您的等待。-绝对。
Thanks for waiting. -Absolutely.
没有信徒掉队。
No faithful left behind.
没有,从来没有。30K?
None, ever. 30K?
我知道。-为了团队?
I know. -For the team?
现在它变得生气勃勃。
Now it gets feisty.
时钟在滴答作响,我们中的一个人
The clock is ticking, and one of us
今晚要被谋杀了。
is getting murdered tonight.
你们,艾伦需要交易员在 - -
You guys, Alan needs the traders in the -- the --
呃,他们需要...
Uh, they need the...
我爱礼萨。他太热情了。
I love Reza. He's so enthusiastic.
谁不喜欢呢?布拉沃家族粘在一起。
And who doesn't like that? Bravo fam stick together.
你们认为叛徒,不管他们是谁,
Do you guys think the traitors, whoever they are,
是否应该考虑到我们任务的结果?
should be taking the outcome of our mission into consideration?
我不知道他们是否会,但我认为他们必须这样做。
I don't know if they will, but I think they have to.
就像,他们必须投票-- -问一个叛徒。
Like, they have to vote -- -Ask one of the traitors.
我已经,喜欢,被凯特和礼萨所吸引。
I've already, like, gravitated towards Kate and Reza.
就像,那是我的小船员。我的意思是,我喜欢它。
Like, that's my little crew. And I mean, I love it.
如果我能向房♥间里的叛徒提出要求,
If I can make a request of the traitors in the room,
请考虑结果。
please take the outcome into consideration.
礼萨--他有策略地试图消灭叛徒。
Reza -- he was strategically trying to suss out the traitors.
嗯,是的,我的意思是,但这就是我们都在做的事情。
Well, yeah, I mean, but that's what we're all doing.
是的。-对吧?
Yeah. -Right?
如果你说一个,我会说一个。
I'll say one if you say one.
我不确定。我想大家。我真的知道。
I'm not sure. I think everyone. I really do.
真?所以,婊♥子♥,你认为我是叛徒?
Really? So, bitch, you think I'm a traitor?
不。我仍然在,就像,把它拿出来。
No. I'm still, like, sussing it out.
该上♥床♥睡觉了。
Time to go to bed.
我要翻身了,兄弟。
I'm gonna turn over, brother.
我被怯了出来。我不知道你们。
I am tuckered out. I don't know about y'all.
嗯,你今晚很安全。-也许今晚。
Well, you're safe tonight. -Maybe tonight.
字面意思是六个-- -没关系。
It's literally the six -- -That doesn't matter.
第二天来了。
The next day's coming.
日复一日。-这么大不了。
Day by day. -So big deal.
活下去是为了活一天。
Live to survive another day.
感觉太不公平了,今晚有谋杀案
It feels so unfair that there's a murder tonight
因为游戏才刚刚开始。
because the game just started.
所以没有人想成为第一个人。
And so nobody wants to be the first person.
我不想成为第一个出局的人。
I don't want to be the first person out.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表