剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我们正在迅速接近终点线,
We're rapidly approaching the finish line,
但对于一名球员来说,比赛已经进行了。
but for one player, the race is already run.
斯蒂芬妮,斯蒂芬妮,斯蒂芬妮。
Stephenie, Stephenie, Stephenie.
不再是幸存者。
A survivor no more.
哦。
Oh.
哇。
Wow.
现在,这是倒数第二天。
Now, this is the penultimate day.
所以让我们记住
So let us remember
拖延是时间的窃贼,
that procrastination is the thief of time,
你继续完成任务。
and you crack on with the mission.
去另一个卑微的乡村住所的小旅行
A little trip to another humble country abode
即将到来。
is in the offing.
所以跳进外面那些甜蜜的游乐设施,
So pop into those sweet rides outside,
我在那边见。
and I'll see you over there.
一路顺风。
Bon voyage.
再见。
See you.
你们都在想什么?
What are y'all thinking?
我的意思是,在这个 - 因为此时 -
I mean, at this -- 'cause at this point --
这很令人不安,
It's very unnerving,
但也疯了,你们中至少有两个...
but also insane that at least two of y'all...
是叛徒。-嗯嗯。
Are traitors. -Mm-hmm.
...是...-撒谎。
...are... -Lying.
所以我们肯定认为有两个?
So we, for sure, think there's two?
我的意思是,必须有,对,因为那样就会有
I mean, there has to be, right, 'cause then there would
只做一个。-我其实不知道。
only be one. -I don't actually know.
我对投票给凯特的计划感觉很好。
I'm feeling good about my plan to vote Kate out.
由于这一事实,她现在是显而易见的选择
She's the obvious choice right now due to the fact
斯蒂芬妮和瑞秋如此坚定
that Stephenie and Rachel were so adamant
凯特是叛徒。
that Kate is a traitor.
但我感觉真的非常好
But I'm feeling really, really good about
这场比赛的结果如何。
how the outcome of this game is looking.
那么,你认为我们今晚只是做凯特,还是做 -
So, then, do you think we just do Kate tonight, or do --
我想我们愿意吗?
I think we do?
我们今晚做凯特吗?-是的,我的意思是,在瑞秋之后,
Do we do Kate tonight? -Yeah, I mean, after Rachel,
我认为我们必须做凯特。-我们必须去凯特。
I think we have to do Kate. -We have to go Kate.
好的好的。
Okay, okay.
我没有走到这一步,
I didn't come this far,
尽管我尽了最大的努力离开这里,
despite my best efforts to get the hell out of here,
不要说,“基♥督♥徒,你是叛徒,”
to not say, "Christian, you're a traitor,"
并看到他承认这一点。
and see him admit it.
就凯特、昆汀和安迪而言,
As far as Kate, Quentin, and Andie go,
他们认为只有两个叛徒,
they believe that there are only two traitors,
我们的名字甚至没有被扔在那里,
and our names have not even been thrown out there,
所以这对我自己和西里来说再好不过了。
so this couldn't be better for myself and for Cirie.
克利斯蒂安,就像,太粗略了。
Christian is, like, so sketchy.
昨天,他太粗略了。
Yesterday, he was so sketchy.
是的,实际上,这发生在我身上。
Yeah, actually, that occurred to me.
就像,多么难 - 在瑞秋不是一个...
Like, how hard -- after Rachel wasn't one...
嗯嗯。 -我当时想,
Mm-hmm. -I was like,
“嗯,她至少在努力——热情地
"Well, she was at least trying to -- passionately
试图找到一个她认为是叛徒的人。
trying to find somebody she believed to be a traitor."
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我当时想,「谁没有这样做过呢?
I was like, "Who hasn't been doing that?"
是的。-基♥督♥教。
Yeah. -Christian.
是的。他只是为了使命。
Yeah. He's just all about the mission.
我觉得克利斯蒂安会把这件事搞砸
I feel like Christian is going to mess this up
对于我们所有人来说,因为如果他不被放逐,
for all of us 'cause if he doesn't get banished,
我什至不知道会发生什么。
I don't even know what could happen.
所以在这一点上,我们知道今晚我们要找谁。
So at this point, we know who we're going for tonight.
显然,每个人都与凯特站在同一页面上。
Obviously, everyone's on the same page with Kate.
这就剩下另一个人了。
That leaves another person.
你不觉得艾瑞吗?
You don't think Arie?
“因为他有盾牌。
'Cause he had the shield.
他是获胜的团队之一。
He was on the winning team.
他知道他可以杀死谁。
He knew who he could kill.
嗯。
Hmm.
它把图案扔掉了。
And it threw the pattern off.
因为每隔一段时间就发生了什么?
Because what has happened every other time?
有人在没有盾牌的情况下从团队中死亡。
Someone dies from the team without the shield.
嗯嗯。 -每次。
Mm-hmm. -Every single time.
我不知道。我的意思是,还有谁?
I don't know. I mean, who else?
你怎么看,你怎么看,
What do you -- what do you think,
是安迪还是西里?
it's Andie or Cirie?
不可能。
No way.
是的。这是一个不错的选择。-让我坐下来。
It is. That's a decent one. -Let me sit with that.
好的,是的。-让我和它坐在一起。
Okay, yeah. -Let me sit with it.
好吧,我对克利斯蒂安有点困惑,
Well, I'm a little confused on Christian,
因为我们同意我们都要投票给凯特,
because we agreed that we were both going to vote Kate,
而且,突然之间,
and, all of a sudden,
他只是无意中陷害了阿里。
he was just inadvertently setting Arie up.
我只是——我不知道。
And I just -- I don't know.
我没想到这场比赛会这么难。
I didn't think this game was going to be this difficult.
喜欢 --
Like --
就像,人们真的躺在这里。
Like, people are really lying in here.
喜欢,真的,真的。
Like, for real, for real.
好吧,在其他人进来之前...
Alright, before anybody else comes in here...
嗯嗯。 -我们走吧。
Mm-hmm. -Let's go.
...所以你今天在想凯特?
...so you're thinking Kate today?
是的。
Yes.
好吧,我不想抛出一个新理论,
Okay, I don't want to throw a new theory,
但我只是有一个想法。
but I just had a thought.
如果不是凯特,如果是基♥督♥徒怎么办?
What if it's not Kate, and what if it is Christian?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
这不是真正的神经能量。这不是恐惧。
It's not true nervous energy. It's not fear.
这是在谈论紧张。
It's talking about being nervous.
我想我比以往任何时候都更困惑。
I think I'm more confused than ever.
在我的直觉中,我觉得这是凯特,
in my gut, I feel like it's Kate,
但克利斯蒂安长大了
but Christian gets brought up
因为只是有一些可疑的行为。
because there's just some suspicious behavior.
所以这是一件非常困难的事情。
So it's a really hard thing to kind of navigate.
如果我们错了,那么游戏就结束了。
If we're wrong, then game's up.
好。-来吧。
Okay. -Here we go.
在我的城♥堡♥里的时间很快就不多了。
The time at my castle is quickly running out.
哦。-让我们得到它。
Oh. -Let's get it.
如果叛徒可以不被发现
And if the traitors can remain undetected
直到游戏结束,他们将拿走所有的钱。
until the end of the game, they will take all the money.
但就目前而言,叛徒和信徒必须共同努力
But for now, traitors and faithful must work together
为此建立奖池,
to build that prize pot for that,
我们将这样做
and we are going to do just that
在去邻居庄园的短途旅行中。
on an excursion to my neighbor's estate.
我只想看到最后的叛徒以 0 美元被送回家。
I just want to see the last traitors be sent home with $0.
这是无价的。
That is priceless.
你好。
Hello.
真?-嗨,艾伦。
Really? -Hi, Alan.
哦,等等。
Oh, hang on.
这是怎么回事?-好。
What's going on? -Okay.
除了经营一座成功的谋杀城♥堡♥,
As well as running a successful murder castle,
我也是艺术策展人。
I also moonlight as an art curator.
今天,我需要你的说明。
Today, I need your help.
我刚刚安装了最先进的安全系统,
I've just had a state-of-the-art security system installed,
我想测试它是否有效。
and I want to test if it works.
你的任务,一次一个玩家,
Your task, one player at a time,
是做你最好的防盗印象
is to do your best burglar impression
通过从底座上运输这些昂贵的物品
by transporting these expensive items from their plinths
到房♥间的另一边。
to the other side of the room.
这是你展示自己价值的最后机会之一。
This is one of your last chances to show your worth.
今天,不会去军械库
Today, there'll be no trip to the armory
也没有机会赢得盾牌。
and no opportunity to win a shield.
所以这个任务都是为了钱。
So this mission is all about the money.
好吧,那么,我的小海洋六号♥,你走吧。
Okay, then, my little Ocean's Six, off you go.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表