剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我只说我完全诚实,
I only talk my complete honesty,
对你透明。
transparency to you.
我几乎想投票给凯特。
I almost want to vote Kate.
我想抓住安迪
I want to grab Andie
然后说,“听我说。这不是瑞秋。
and be like, "Listen to me. It's not Rachel."
我知道安迪信任我和我的判断力。
I know that Andie trusts me and my judgment.
如果拉结是忠实的,那我们该怎么办?
If Rachel's a faithful, then what do we do?
但他们只是被淹没了
But they are just being flooded
与瑞秋,瑞秋,瑞秋,瑞秋。瑞 秋。
with Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. Rachel.
我们到达了终点线。我们正好在终点线。
We're at the finish line. We're right at the finish line.
我知道。我们必须熬过这个夜晚。
I know. We got to get through this night.
我们不能犯错误。-我们不能。
We can't make mistakes. -We can't.
拿到盾牌。
Get the shield.
是的。-拿到盾牌。
Yeah. -Get the shield.
不能打得太用力,因为他们会喜欢,
Can't fight too hard 'cause they're gonna be like,
“你怎么能这么肯定?”
"How could you be so sure?"
希望我奠定了基础。
Hopefully, I laid the groundwork.
但我们拭目以待。
But we'll see.
天啊,这个游戏,伙计。
God, this game, dude.
现在是今天的获胜团队进入我的军械库的时候了
Now it's time for today's winning team to enter my armory
有机会
to be in with a chance
保护自己免受谋杀。
of protecting themselves from murder.
并不是所有人都需要它。
Not that all of them need it.
嘿。-祝你好运。
Hey. -Good luck.
这是哪本书?-伸出的那个。
Which book is it? -The one that's sticking out.
那个 - 其中一个伸出来。
The one that's -- One of them's sticking out.
我从来没有去过军械库,
I've never been in the armory,
但它正在下降到电线。
but it's getting down to the wire.
它正在下降到电线。
It's getting down to the wire.
这真的是拉德。
This is really rad.
所以我需要得到盾牌。
So I need to get the shield.
我想从谋杀中被拯救出来。
I want to be saved from murder.
这只是一种令人不安的感觉。
It's just an unsettling feeling.
我想我从放逐中得救了,
I think I'm saved from banishment,
但我从不觉得自己免受谋杀。
but I never feel safe from murders.
我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what to do.
我真的需要那个盾牌。
I really need that shield.
烧毁。字面上被压碎了。
Gutted. Literally crushed.
我绝对认为叛徒受到我的威胁,
I definitely think the traitors are threatened by me,
而我们只剩下这么多谋杀案来试图生存,
and we only have so many murders left to try to survive,
所以这就像生死攸关。
so it's like do-or-die.
所以现在我是一只坐著的鸭子。
So now I am a sitting duck.
我已经连续两次获得盾牌了,
I've gotten the shield twice in a row now,
但这是我第一次作为叛徒进入军械库。
but this is my first time going into the armory as a traitor.
所以,老实说,这可能会彻底改变游戏规则。
So, honestly, this could change the game completely.
又一次。猜猜谁得到了盾牌。对我来说连续三个。
Yet again. Guess who gets the shield. Three in a row for me.
这是游戏中的终极力量。
This is the ultimate power in the game.
做叛徒,有盾牌,
To be a traitor, to have the shield,
并知道没有人是安全的。
and to know that no one is safe.
进入今晚,我充满了紧张。
Going into tonight, I'm full of nervousness.
作为一个忠实的人,这是一个非常困难的位置。
Being a faithful, it's a really difficult position to be in.
你知道你被骗了。
You know you're being lied to.
你只是不知道谁在撒谎。
You just don't know who's doing the lying.
在游戏的这一点上,我们意识到人们
At this point in the game, we're realizing that the people
我们正在与之分享亲密的东西,
that we're sharing intimate things with,
与我们有著深厚联♥系♥的人
people that we have deep connections with
直接当著我们的面撒谎。
are lying straight to our faces.
我对凯特有怀疑。
I have my suspicions on Kate.
我对瑞秋有怀疑。
I have my suspicions on Rachel.
我想——谁能觉得这样做很舒服?
I'm like -- who could feel comfortable doing that?
这是作为叛徒的第一次圆桌会议。
This is the first round table as a traitor.
我现在有更多的控制权,并且拥有控制权,
I have more control now, and having the control,
你知道,给了我很大的信心。
you know, gives me a lot of confidence.
因为我不想让瑞秋去。
Because I don't want Rachel to go.
我不希望瑞秋成为牺牲品。
I don't want Rachel to be a casualty.
但我必须和小组一起投票。
But I have to vote with the group.
如果我不这样做,那将给我设定太大的目标。
If I don't, it's gonna put too big of a target on me.
我今天滑倒了,把自己放在了一个糟糕的位置。
I slipped up today and put myself in a bad position.
所以我的计划是坐下来,闭嘴,
So my plan is to sit back, shut up,
在被问到之前什么也没说。
and say nothing until asked.
所以我们在圆桌会议上再次见面。
So we meet again at the round table.
您的奖池目前有效
Your prize pot currently stands
168 800美元。
at $168,800.
很甜。
Pretty sweet.
但我感觉到事情要变糟了,
But I get the sense things are about to turn sour,
因为是时候再次驱逐了。
as it's time to banish once again.
你信任谁?谁支援你?
Who do you trust? Who has your back?
请你发言。
The floor is yours.
瑞秋,我今晚投票给你
Rachel, I'm voting for you tonight
“因为我认为你是个叛徒。
'cause I think you're a traitor.
好。我投票给你,因为我认为你是一个叛徒。
Okay. I'm voting for you 'cause I think you're a traitor.
你想详细说明你为什么认为我是叛徒吗?
Do you want to elaborate why you think I'm a traitor?
确定。
Sure.
你是一个已经证明的人
You are someone who has proven already
你擅长这种情况。
that you are good at this kind of situation.
事实上,你的特殊才能
In fact, your special talent
当著别人的面撒谎没有问题,
is having no issue lying to people's faces,
把眼泪打开,把眼泪关掉。
turning the tears on, turning the tears off.
你把这当作一个游戏。
You treat this like a game.
我觉得当科迪说你很残忍♥时,
And I feel like when Cody said you're cutthroat,
他说你现在很残酷
he was saying you're being cutthroat right now
“因为你正在投票淘汰一个叛徒。
'cause you are voting out a fellow traitor.
所以你认为我精心策划
So you think I orchestrated
这整个宏伟的计划是要摆脱科迪?
this whole grand plan to get out Cody?
是的,我愿意。 -好的。
Yes, I do. -Okay.
所以你最终可能会有更多的钱
So you could have more money in the end
所以你会看起来像一个忠实的人。
and so you would look like a faithful.
这毫无意义。-好。
That makes no sense. -Okay.
我只是觉得很难相信在游戏早期
I just find it hard to believe that early in the game
一个叛徒会试图摆脱另一个叛徒——科迪。
a traitor would try to get rid of another traitor -- Cody.
我只是 - 这毫无意义。
I just -- That makes zero sense.
我要回去...
I'm going back to...
不要让它变得那么困难。
Don't make it so difficult.
是的。-与显而易见的一起去。
Yeah. -Go with the obvious.
我的意思是,她和我 - 我们没有投票给凯尔。
I mean, she and I -- we did not vote Kyle out.
凯特做到了。
Kate did.
她和我坚持认为是科迪。
She and I were adamant it was Cody.
凯特不是。
Kate was not.
凯特,我还是觉得你是个叛徒。
Kate, I still just feel that you are a traitor.
好。
Okay.
如果你不是,就像,哇。
And if you're not, like, wow.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
其他人有争论吗
Does anyone else have an argument
为什么他们认为我是叛徒?
for why they think I'm a traitor?
请说出来。一定要说。
Please speak up. Do tell.
没人,凯特。
Nobody, Kate.
我的意思是。。。
I mean...
这对我来说太难了。
This is so hard for me.
这个圆桌会议对我来说真的很难。
This round table is really difficult for me.
在这个游戏中几乎没有什么可做的。
There's so little to go off of in this game.
我知道你擅长游戏。
And I know you're good at games.
我知道,就像——
And I know that, like, that
我什至不知道,就像——
I don't even know, like --
安迪,不要让凯特操纵你。
Andie, don't let Kate manipulate you.
仅仅因为我玩过这些游戏
Just because I've played these games
只因为我可以分开
and just because I can separate
我从游戏中的个人情感
my personal emotions from gameplay
不会让我成为叛徒。
doesn't make me a traitor.
我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful.
有人在撒谎。有人在撒谎。
Somebody is lying. Somebody is lying.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表