剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
《叛徒》前情提要...
Previously on "The Traitors"...
有欺骗的日子。
There were days of deceit.
瑞秋是叛徒!
Rachel is a traitor!
和双重交叉。
And double crossing.
我被你们每一个人背后捅了一刀。
I've been backstabbed by each and every one of you.
你们又被玩了。
You all got played yet again.
饰演科迪、西里和克利斯蒂安...
As Cody, Cirie, and Christian...
今晚有人被谋杀。
Someone is getting murdered tonight.
...在我的城♥堡♥里乱跑。
...ran amuck in my castle.
根据叛徒的命令,你被谋杀了。
By the order of traitors, you have been murdered.
忠实。-忠实。
Faithful. -Faithful.
忠实。
faithful.
这正中我的下怀。
This plays right into my hands.
我等不及了。
And I can't wait for it.
在信徒抓住科迪之后。-我是叛徒。
After the faithful caught Cody. -I am a traitor.
阿里被秘密招募。
Arie was secretly recruited.
让游戏开始。
Let the games begin.
现在剩下六名球员。
Now six players remain.
奖品放在触手可及的距离。
With the prize put in touching distance.
怀疑空前高涨。
Suspicions at an all time high.
我希望是凯特,一定是凯特,因为我不知道
I hope it's Kate, it has to be Kate, because I don't know
在那之外去哪里。-并且是基♥督♥徒的威胁
where to go outside of that. -And is Christian threatening
叛徒拿走所有钱的机会?
the traitors' chances of taking all the money?
我被招募为叛徒。
I was recruited to be a traitor.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我搞砸了。-说得太多了。
I messed up. -Talking too damn much.
就个人而言,我认为这是基♥督♥徒。
Personally, I think it's Christian.
谁是进入这个的人
Who is the one person that comes into this
日复一日,没有任何紧张。
day in and day out without any nervousness.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
这是一个艰难的问题。
This is a tough one.
*无法阻止战争的狗*
* Can't stop the dogs of war *
玩家们,现在是时候公布您的投票了。
Players, it's now time to reveal your votes.
让我们从凯蒂开始。
Let's start with Katie.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
我觉得你很搞笑,很聪明,很了不起,
I think you're hilarious and smart and amazing,
如果我错了,我真的很抱歉。
and if I'm wrong I'm really sorry.
没有难受的感觉。
No hard feelings.
阿瑞?
Arie?
好。
Okay.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
我认为关于这封信的谈话似乎很可疑。
I think the conversation about the letter seemed suspect.
我必须和我最信任的人一起去
I have to go with the people I trust the most
在这段经历的最后一部分。
at the last part of this experience.
我正在尽我所能。
I'm putting all my best towards it.
你很好。
You're good.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
和凯特一起去了。
Went with Kate.
没有难受的感觉。
No hard feelings.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,两票给克利斯蒂安。
So, two votes for Christian.
一票给凯特。
One vote for Kate.
昆汀。
Quentin.
凯特,我投票给你。
Kate, I voted for you.
我只需要忠于我的想法。
I just have to stay true to what I think.
我之前说的是真的。我确实爱你。
What I said earlier was true. And I do love you.
也爱你。
Love you, too.
这是两票,只剩下安迪和西里投票。
It's two votes each with only Andie and Cirie left to vote.
安蒂。
Andie.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
今晚我跟著我的直觉去了,我的直觉告诉我......
I went with my gut tonight and my gut was telling me...
是你。
it's you.
西里,有决定性的一票。
Cirie, have the deciding vote.
所以,凯特...
So, Kate...
这些年来,我学到了一些东西。
There's something that I've learned throughout my years.
当您进行对话时
When you're having conversations
它被称为...“真理之戒,”
and it's called the... "The Ring of Truth,"
这是 - 这是你倾听的东西
and it's -- it's something that you listen for
你觉得在你的直觉里,
and you feel in your gut,
和。。。
and...
当你说你是一个忠实的人时...
when you say that you're a faithful...
它对我来说就是这样。
It has that for me.
所以我不得不投票给你,克利斯蒂安。
So I had to vote for you, Christian.
基♥督♥教。。。
Christian...
您获得的选票最多
You have received the most votes
并被驱逐出游戏。
and are banished from the game.
请挺身而出,来到真理圈。
Please come forward to the Circle of Truth.
克利斯蒂安,在你永远离开游戏之前,
Christian, before you leave the game forever,
请向我们透露...
please reveal to us...
你是忠实的还是叛徒?
Are you a faithful or a traitor?
我只想说非常感谢你,这已经
I just want to say thank you so much, this has been
一次很棒的体验。
a frickin' awesome experience.
我不是一个忠实的人。我是叛徒。
I am not a faithful. I am a traitor.
是的!
Yes!
帮帮,你们,呃,你粉碎了它。
Gang-gang, y'all, eh, you crushed it.
干得好,你们。你真棒。
Good job, y'all. You're awesome.
你知道,听到克利斯蒂安是一种奇怪的感觉
You know, it's a weird feeling hearing Christian
说他是叛徒。
say that he's a traitor.
我有两种复杂的情绪。我很兴奋。耶!
I got two mixed emotions. I'm excited. Yay!
我们得到了一个叛徒。一脸兴奋。所有人都在看。
We got a traitor. Look excited. Everybody's watching.
但与此同时,我的肚子里有一个结,就像,
But at the same time, I have a knot in my stomach, like,
“哦,不。那可能是你。
"Oh, no. That could be you."
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
让我怀疑自己!
Had me doubting myself!
我当时想,我是叛徒吗?
I was like, am I a traitor?
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
哦。。。天。
Oh...my gosh.
我只是,啊,我现在是一桶情绪。
I'm just, ah, I'm a bucket of emotions right now.
我感觉很可怕,就像...
I feel horrible, like just...
为我说的所有谎言感到难过。
Feel so bad for all the lies I told.
我只是,当我说这句话时,我感到如释重负,
And I just, I felt a relief when I said it,
我是叛徒,这对我来说感觉很好。
that I was a traitor, which feels good to me.
这让我对自己感觉更好。
It makes me feel better about myself.
但该死的,
But damn,
我感觉更难过的是,我实际上拿不到钱。
I feel more bad that I couldn't actually get the money.
想到支援你的两个人很痛
It hurts thinking the two who have your back
把我扔给了狼。
threw me to the wolves.
但我实际上鼓掌
But I actually applaud
阿里和西里为他们的举动。
Arie and Cirie for their move.
这在战术上真是太棒了。
That was just tactically awesome.
我真的非常非常尊重这一点。
I really, really respect that.
你知道,这很糟糕,但这是一个地狱般的...
You know, it sucks, but it's been a hell of a...
地狱般的旅程。
Hell of a ride.
他是个好演员。
He's a good actor.
高超。-哇。
Masterful. -Wow.
球员。。。
Players...
我们几乎要结束比赛了
We are nearly at the end of the game
信徒们又遭受了致命一击。
and the faithful have struck another fatal blow.
赌注很高。
The stakes are sky high.
信徒们团结起来,
The faithful have rallied,
但是游戏中还剩下叛徒吗?
but there are still any traitors left in the game?
你在我的城♥堡♥里只剩下24小时可以识别
You only have 24 hours left in my castle to identify
任何可能仍在你们中间的叛徒或叛徒。
any traitor or traitors that may still be amongst you.
深呼吸,大家。
Deep breath, everyone.
对。谁想喝一杯?
Right. Who'd like a drink?
我!
Me!
因为这是你在城♥堡♥的最后一晚,
As this is your last night in the castle,
我是一个无可挑剔的主人,
and I am an impeccable host,
我在外面给你放了一些饮料。
I put some drinks on for you outside.
别客气。
You're welcome.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表