剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我会把你的决定扔进火里,揭示你的答案。
I will cast your decisions into the fire to reveal your answer.
如果你的四个袋子都燃烧成绿色,
If all four of your pouches burn green,
我们在这里结束游戏。
we end the game here and now.
但是,如果只有一个袋子
If, however, just one pouch
烧红,
burns red,
我们又放逐了?
we banish again?
我的意思是,为什么现在停止戏剧化?
I mean, why stop being theatrical now?
阿瑞?
Arie?
艾瑞,你投票决定结束游戏。
Arie, you voted to end the game.
为什么?-我只是觉得这个游戏
Why? -I just feel like this game
旨在让我们相互对抗。
is designed to pit us against each other.
我觉得就像我们刚刚举♥行♥的圆桌会议
And I feel like the roundtable that we just had
让我清楚地知道,我觉得
made it clear to me that I feel like
我们彼此信任。
we trust one another.
我对你们所有人都有信心。
And I have confidence in all of you.
所以我决定结束游戏。
So I decided to end the game.
安迪,我现在决定
Andie, I will now cast your decision
进入火焰。
into the flames.
我真诚地相信你们所有人,
I honestly trust all of you,
我只想和你们一起分这笔钱。
and I just want to split that money with you all.
我认为我们都应得的。
I think we all deserve it.
所以让我们离开这座城♥堡♥。
So let's get out of this castle.
现在是昆汀的决定。
Now is Quentin's decision.
我相信这里的每个人。
I trust everybody here.
所以我选择结束游戏。
So I chose to end the game.
西里,如果火烧成绿色,
Cirie, if the fire burns green,
我们现在结束游戏。
we end the game right now.
如果火烧红了,我们又被驱逐了。
If the fire burns red, we banish again.
Cirie,如果火烧成绿色,我们现在就结束游戏。
Cirie, if the fire burns green, we end the game right now.
如果火烧红,
If the fire burns red,
我们再次驱逐。
we banish again.
哦。
Ooh.
哦,伙计。多么曲折的剧情。
Oh, man. What a plot twist.
哦。
Oh.
你们都想完成,
You all wanted to finish,
但西里再次选择放逐。
but Cirie chose to banish again.
是什么让你投票支援放逐?
What made you vote for a banishment?
这很复杂,因为这 250,000 美元
It's complicated, because this $250,000
正在改变生活。
is life changing.
我不想从任何人那里拿走任何东西。
I don't want to take anything away from anyone.
但。。。
But...
我只是不能让别人走开它
I just can't let someone else walk away with it
我觉得谁赚到了。
who I don't feel has earned it.
我觉得我必须成为那个人很糟糕
And I feel like it sucks that I have to be the one
提出来。
to bring this up.
我已经给了它1,000%。
I've given it 1,000%.
我玩过这个游戏
I've played this game
从那一刻起,我就被选为叛徒。
from the second I was chosen as a traitor.
阿里从第一天起就不是叛徒。
Arie was not a traitor from day one.
他不必强调
He did not have to stress
我不得不强调的方式。
the way that I had to stress.
他不必
He did not have to
每次早餐都来,看起来很惊讶。
come to every breakfast and look surprised.
他不必通过几次放逐
He did not have to make it through several banishments
知道其他人是可疑的。
knowing other people were suspicious.
所以我认为Arie在这方面没有我那么努力。
So I don't think Arie's worked nearly as hard at it as I have.
我确实比阿里更值得拥有这个。
I do deserve this more than Arie.
我觉得我被捅了一刀。
I felt like I'd been stabbed in the back.
我当时想,不!
I was like, No!
西里,你怎么能这样对我们?
Cirie, how could you do that to us?
在我脑海里,我觉得你越来越贪婪了
In the back of my head, I feel like you're getting greedy
而你正试图拿走这一切。
and you're trying to take all of it.
所以试著站起来思考。
So trying to think on my feet.
嗯......
Um...
我得到了祝福。
I have been blessed.
我有一个伟大的事业和一个了不起的家庭。
I have a great business and an amazing family back home.
我来到这里想玩得开心,
And I came into this wanting to have a good time,
认识一些人,你知道的,并坚持我的真♥相♥。
meet some people, you know, and stay to my truth.
我真的做到了
And I really do
爱和崇拜你们所有人。
love and adore all of you.
和。。。
And...
我想让自己退出比赛。
I'd like to remove myself from the competition.
阿瑞!
Arie!
因为。。。
Because...
我是叛徒。
I am a traitor.
等。
Wait.
在你们所有人中,
Of all of you,
我被招募得晚了
I was recruited late
我做出了这个选择。
and I made that choice.
我觉得我已经准备好和她结束比赛了,
I feel like I was ready to end the game with her,
但她有点扭转了局面。
but she kind of turned the tables.
这肯定是一次经历,但我爱你们。
This has been an experience for sure, but I love you guys.
哦,伙计。
Oh, man.
哇。只是,哇。哇。
Wow. Just, wow. Wow.
西里只是巧妙地指出了一个叛徒。
Cirie just masterfully pinpointed a traitor.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
奖杯刚刚从
The prize pot just went from
拆分四种方式
splitting four ways
到分♥裂♥三种方式。
to splitting three ways.
钱在袋子里。
The money's in the bag.
就像,我们要拆分它。
Like, we're going to split it.
就像,它正在发生!就像,就是这样!
Like, it's happening! Like, this is it!
我。。。
I...
我从来没有看到过这种情况的到来。
I never saw that coming.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
所以,艾瑞,
So, Arie,
您决定将自己从游戏中移除。
you have decided to remove yourself from the game.
因此,你被放逐了。
You are therefore banished.
请离开。
Please leave.
祝你好运,伙计们。-爱你,艾瑞。
Good luck, guys. -Love you, Arie.
我爱你们。-谢谢。
I love you guys. -Thank you.
谢谢。-是的,不客气。
Thank you. -Yeah, you're welcome.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
所以。。。
So...
现在你们只剩下三个人了。
Now only three of you remain.
但它是神圣的三位一体吗?
But is it a holy trinity...
还是这三人组还有背叛?
or is there still treachery in this trio?
再一次,你有机会再次被驱逐。
Once again, you have the chance to banish once more.
你想结束游戏吗...
Do you want to end the game...
还是你仍然认为这里有叛徒
or do you still think there's a traitor here
需要放逐吗?
that needs banishing?
请选择并递给我您的决定袋。
Please select and hand me your decision pouches.
我们万万没想到这一点。这从来都不是游戏计划。
We never expected this. This was never the game plan.
恰好最后有三个人。
It just happens to be that there's three of us at the end.
还有这种忠诚感。
And there's this sense of loyalty.
安蒂。。。
Andie...
你们都是我的家人。
You all are my family.
没有其他人我宁愿和别人分享这笔钱。
And there's no one else I'd rather split this money with.
现在是昆汀的决定。
And now it's Quentin's decision.
我信任你们,
I trusted y'all,
而且我不想在这一点上与其他任何人一起获胜。
and I wouldn't want to win at this point with anyone else.
所以是时候结束它了。
So it's time to end it.
西里,你有最后的投票权。
Cirie, you have the final vote.
我们要得到这笔钱!
We're gonna get this money!
我受不了了。
I can't take it anymore.
坐过山车,情绪交集。
The roller coaster ride, the mix of emotions.
所以我需要结束它。
So I need to end it.
我在想,“哦,天哪,一切都结束了。
I'm thinking, "Oh, my God, it's over."
但我也在想,“哦,天哪,一切都结束了——
But I'm also thinking, "Oh, my God, it's over --
我必须告诉他们我现在是叛徒。
I have to tell them I'm a traitor now."
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表