剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我绝对不想 - 所以不要 - 不要 -
I definitely don't want -- so don't -- don't --
不要谋杀我。
don't murder me.
我要睁著一只眼睛睡觉。
I am going to sleep with one eye open.
我今晚不想被谋杀。
I don't want to get murdered tonight.
随著夜幕降临,信徒们被塞在床上
As darkness falls, the faithful are tucked up in bed
等待他们的命运。
awaiting their fate.
睡觉。
To sleep.
睡著了,就死了。
To sleep, perchance to die.
他们几乎不知道,就在几米之外,
Little do they know that mere meters away,
叛徒在黑暗的掩护下窜行
the traitors are slinking under the cover of darkness
走向一个秘密聚会的地方,在那里身份
towards a secret meeting place where the identities
他们的叛徒同胞将被揭露。
of their fellow traitors will be revealed.
所有的好事都发生在黑暗中,不是吗?
All the good things happen in the dark, don't they?
他们的目的地?在我的城♥堡♥里。
Their destination? High up in my castle.
叛徒的炮塔,
The Traitors' Turret,
他们将在哪里策划、策划并最终决定谁
where they will plot, scheme, and ultimately decide who
将在前夕被谋杀。
will be murdered this very eve.
你即将进入叛徒的炮塔。
You're about to enter The Traitors' Turret.
在我把斗篷交给你之前
Before I hand you your cloak
你的叛徒同胞的身份被揭露,
and the identity of your fellow traitors are revealed,
我必须问你一些问题。
I must ask you some questions.
你承诺撒谎吗
Do you commit to lying
并在游戏中欺骗你的方式?
and deceiving your way through the game?
是的。
Yes.
你愿意谋杀你的一个同伴吗
Are you willing to murder one of your fellow players
每天晚上?
every night?
我是。
I am.
你发誓要保持你的身份吗
Do you vow to keep your identity
而你的叛徒同胞是秘密?
and those of your fellow traitors a secret?
我愿意。
I do.
我的肾上腺素就像在绒毛上一样。
My adrenaline is, like, on fleek.
太超现实了。
It's so surreal.
这是第一起谋杀案,压力真的很大
This is the first murder, and it's really, really stressful
因为你不想做错事。
because you don't want to do the wrong thing.
我不知道其他叛徒是谁。
I have no idea who the other traitors are.
我很紧张,我很兴奋,但我只是想知道
I'm nervous, I'm excited, but I just want to know
谁会和我一起杀人。
who's gonna be doing all the murdering with me.
伙计,这是基♥督♥徒。
Man, it's Christian.
克利斯蒂安就像拉布拉多犬一样。
Christian is just like a Labradoodle.
“我爱你至死不渝。”
"I just love you to death."
基♥督♥徒就是这样。
That's how Christian is.
比如,等一下。这不是叛徒行为。
Like, wait a minute. That is not traitor behavior.
你以为是我吗?-我没有。
Did you think it was me? -I didn't.
你?-一点点
Did you? -A little bit
一点点?真?-一点点。是的。
Little bit? Really? -Little bit. Yeah.
那不好。
That's not good.
我很高兴她是叛徒,因为她没有被发现。
I'm so glad she's a traitor because she's so undetected.
我甚至没有怀疑她是叛徒。
I didn't even suspect her as being a traitor.
我迫不及待地想和她一起工作。
And I can't wait to get to work with her.
我不知道其他叛徒是谁。
I don't know who the other traitors are.
可能是谁?
Who could it possibly be?
告诉你什么。迫不及待地想知道。
Tell you what. Can't wait to find out.
紧接著,我看到的第一个人是西里,
Immediately, the first person I see is Cirie,
我无法告诉你我有多高兴。
and I cannot tell you how happy I am.
我向左看,我有基♥督♥徒。
I look over to my left, and I have Christian.
克利斯蒂安是叛徒?
Christian is a traitor?
这是一场噩梦。
This is a nightmare.
马上,我看到的第一个人是西里,
Immediately, the first person I see is Cirie,
我无法告诉你我有多幸福
and I cannot tell you how happy I am
她是我的叛徒。
that she is a traitor with me.
我向左看,我有基♥督♥徒。
I look over to my left, and I have Christian.
他说得太多了。
He talks way too much.
我绝对认为这是一支梦之队。
I absolutely think this is a dream team.
我不能要求两个更好的合作伙伴。
I couldn't ask for two better partners.
被选中的人绝对是完美的。
The people that were selected are absolutely perfect.
我们必须知道谁对我们说了什么
We have to be aware of who says what to us
“因为如果数量有限...
'cause if it's a limited number...
这是完全正确的。这将是一个危险信♥号♥♥。
That's exactly right. It would be a red flag.
我不想被看到和很多人说话
I didn't want to be seen talking to a ton of people
因为我不想举旗
'cause I didn't want to raise flags
“因为我知道我已经有一个目标了
'cause I knew I was already gonna have a target
只是根据「老大哥」改编的。
just based off of "Big Brother."
在这个炮塔里,知道我们必须谋杀某人
Being in this turret and knowing that we have to murder somebody
压力极大。
is extremely stressful.
但作为叛徒,我们的行动需要非常精明。
But as traitors, we need to be very calculated with our moves.
我需要合乎逻辑。我需要像,
I needed to be logical. I needed to be like,
“我们的步骤是什么,我们为什么要这样做?”
"What are our steps and why are we doing this?"
我说,我们必须把迈克尔留在身边。
I say, we got to keep Michael around.
绝对。
Absolutely.
他对这么多人无害,
He is harmless to so many people,
他们可能给他提供了很多资讯。
and they probably feed him so much information.
我们想要我们觉得容易的人
We want people that we feel are easy
有点,就像,朝著我们的方向推动。
to kind of, like, nudge in our direction.
操纵。
Manipulate.
我会告诉你什么,我不觉得的人
And I'll tell you what, the people who I don't feel
马上就是凯特,
are that right away are Kate,
布兰蒂
Brandi,
礼萨。
Reza.
凯特、布兰迪和礼萨。那些小...
Kate, Brandi, and Reza. Those little...
是的,那四个。
Yeah, those four.
我们必须把这些人分开。
We got to split those people up.
这三个中的一个,就像,巨大的。
One of those three are, like, huge.
就像,这些会很大 - 就像,对每个人来说都是一个大镜头。
Like, those would be big -- like, a big shot to everybody.
我只是认为礼萨是那个团体中的头目。
I just think Reza is such a ringleader in that group.
我们彼此交谈,
We're talking amongst ourselves,
我们开始意识到
and we start to come to the realization
我们想制♥造♥尽可能多的混乱。
that we want to create as much chaos as possible.
我们把那个三头怪物分开了。好吧?
We split that three-headed monster up. All right?
混乱将接踵而至。
And chaos is gonna ensue.
我的游戏计划是,除非我有我的目标,
My game plan is, unless I have somebody that I'm aiming for,
那我就跟小组一起去。
then I'll just go with the group.
我不会去把我的观点印在叛徒身上
I'm not gonna go and impress my views onto the traitors
除非我知道事实
unless I know for a fact
真的有人在追我。
that somebody is really coming after me.
凯特--我认为她有毒
Kate -- I think she's toxic
她把一个目标放在自己的背上。
and she puts a target on her own back.
科迪一生都在为此训练。
Cody's been training for this his whole life.
好?我只是要把它扔在那里。
Okay? I'm just gonna throw that out there.
他赢得了「老大哥」,这一切都基于一个策略——
He's won "Big Brother," all based on one strategy --
我要对那个人撒谎,我要对那个人撒谎。
I'm gonna lie to that person, I'm gonna lie to that person.
她不怕说出来。
She's not afraid to speak up.
因此,如果她被这样或那样地推动,
So if she gets pushed one way or another,
有一天,她可能会把我们中的一个人叫出来。
she might call one of us out one day.
布兰蒂?
Brandi?
我们希望人们更容易阅读,并且喜欢,
We want people that are, like, easier to read and, like,
比偷偷摸摸的更容易理解。
easier to understand than the sneaky ones.
我想大家。我真的知道。
I think everyone. I really do. -Really?
所以,婊♥子♥,你认为我是叛徒?
So, bitch, you think I'm a traitor?
不。但我仍然,就像,把它拿出来。
No. But I'm still, like, sussing it out.
礼萨--我认为他是某人
Reza -- I think he's somebody
这会让人们事后猜测
that's gonna make people second-guess
他们在任务中的行为。
how they act in the missions.
你们,做那些奇怪的结是行不通的。
You guys, doing those weird knots is not working.
你们。你好?
You guys. Hello?
走,走,走,走,走!
Go, go, go, go, go!
退后!
Back up!
那么,我们确定这是正确的选择吗?
So, are we sure this is the right choice?
这是正确的决定。-所以我们很好?
It's the right decision. -So we're good?
这很好。这会导致——
This is good. This is gonna cause --
制♥造♥混乱。
Create chaos.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表