剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
《叛徒》前情提要……
Previously on "The Traitors,"
在因谋杀和放逐而失去八名玩家后,
after losing eight players to murder and banishment,
信徒们终于抓住了一个叛徒。
the faithful finally caught a traitor.
科迪,我投票给你。
Cody, I voted for you.
科 迪。-我的票是给你的,科迪。
Cody. -My vote was for you, Cody.
科 迪。
Cody.
我是叛徒。
I am a traitor.
我们实际上得到了一个叛徒。
We actually got a traitor out.
但他们的连胜并没有持续太久。
But their winning streak didn't last for long.
我们在谋杀谁?-安杰丽卡。
Who are we murdering? -Anjelica.
在夜深人静时失去安吉莉卡后,
After losing Angelica in the dead of night,
另一个信徒倒在圆桌旁。
another faithful fell at the round table.
我是一个忠实的人。
I am a faithful.
哦。
Oh.
谢尔贝,你被放逐了。
Shelbe, you are banished.
故事即将出现另一个转折。
And there is about to be another twist in the tale.
今晚,你将招募一位信徒加入你们。
Tonight, you will recruit a faithful to join you.
那个人可以接受。或拒绝。
That person can either accept. or refuse.
明智地选择。
Choose wisely.
这很好。没事的。
This is fine. It's fine.
好。它说了什么?
Okay. What does it say?
这里。自己看看吧。
Here. Take a look at it yourself.
“如果您接受我们的邀请,您必须立即加入我们。
"If you accept our invitation, you must join us immediately.
签名,叛徒。
Signed, The Traitors."
让我们谈谈这个。
Let's talk about this.
有人会接受我们的邀请吗?
Would anybody accept our invitation?
我想招募一个想做的人,
I want to recruit someone who wants to do it,
一个愿意冒险的人。
someone that would take risks.
我有望进入这场比赛的终点。
I'm on course to potentially be in the end of this game.
但如果你做了错误的举动,经过这段时间,
But if you make the wrong move, after all of this time,
到目前为止,
and coming so far,
它可能会炸毁你的整个游戏。
it could just blow up your entire game.
让我们仔细考虑一下。
Let's think this through.
好的,所以,还有安迪。
Okay, so, there's Andie.
安蒂。不。
Andie. No.
他们会立即说“不”。
They will immediately say "no."
对。-昆汀?
Right. -Quentin?
不。-他会立即说“不”。
No. -He will immediately say "no."
凯特?-不。
Kate? -No.
她是一面盾牌。-对。
She's a shield. -Right.
什么?什么,什么?
What? What, what?
说啊。
Say it.
阿瑞?
Arie?
我也在想爱瑞,
I'm thinking Arie, too,
因为阿里是无关紧要的。
because Arie is inconsequential.
让我们去做吧。-必须是阿里。
Let's do it. -It has to be Arie.
就是这样。
That's it.
哦不。
Oh, no.
「亲爱的阿里,
"Dear Arie,
我们想招募你为叛徒。
We wish to recruit you as a traitor."
什么?
What?
我是。。。
I am...
内部消除成为叛徒的情绪,
internally working the emotions out of becoming a traitor,
晚上睡不著觉后,试图弄清楚
after laying awake at night, trying to figure out
他们一直是谁。
who they are this entire time.
我一直是整个游戏的忠实信徒。
I've been a faithful for this entire game.
我不知道我现在是否真的可以背叛他们。
I don't know if I can actually betray them now.
但。。。
But...
这瞬间...
this instantly...
给了我一个优势。
gives me an advantage.
我认为他不会接受。
I don't think he will accept.
我不认为他会接受。
I don't think he's gonna accept.
该死的。
Damn.
另一方面,
On the flip side of things,
他们可能会觉得我在他们身上。
they may feel like I'm on to them.
我的心跳加速。
My heart is racing.
我们快要结束了。
We're getting close to the end.
我有过这样的,就像,一个惊人的经历
I've had such, like, an amazing experience
和我最信任的人在一起,
with the people that I've trusted the most,
所以它也只是,就像,会立即玷污它。
so it also just, like, will immediately tarnish that.
我不知道。
I don't know.
如果阿里接受,
If Arie accepts,
我是他信任的人之一。
I'm one of the people that he trusts.
相同。-他会...
Same. -He's going to be...
惊呆。
Shocked.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
如果阿里走进那扇门,我会死的。
I'm going to die if Arie walks through that door.
一定是艾伦。
It's got to be Alan.
不是他。这就是我要说的。
It's not him. That's what I'm saying.
唷!
Yo!
哦,我的上帝。-不可能。
Oh, my God. -No way.
你震惊吗?-我很震惊。
Are you shocked? -I am so shocked.
你们刚刚一直在粉碎它。
You guys have just been crushing it.
我相信你。
I trusted you.
还有你,兄弟。
And you, too, bro. -I know.
你真是太可爱和天真了,
And you're just so sweet and innocent,
我什至不会。
I would never even.
哦,现在我挣扎了。
Oh, now I struggled.
我正要撕毁它,我想,「你知道吗?
I was about to tear it up, and I was like, "You know what?
我要被谋杀,或者我加入你。
I'm gonna get murdered or I'm joining you.
我要加入你。
I'm gonna join you."
怎么样,当叛徒是怎么回事?
How's it being -- How is it to be a traitor?
这是 - 这是 - 这很难,兄弟。
It's -- It's -- It's hard, bro.
很难。-你会发现的。
It's hard. -You're gonna find out.
是的,你会发现的。
Yeah, you're gonna find out.
这很难,但很有收获。
It's hard, but it's so rewarding.
我只是对所有的力量感到兴奋。
I'm just excited for all the power.
是的,你得到了很大的力量。
Yeah, you get a lot of power.
我可以谋杀第一个人吗?
Can I murder the first person?
是的。
Yeah.
你可以——你可以决定它。
You can -- You can decide it.
所以,明天晚上将是你的第一次谋杀。
So, tomorrow night will be your first murder.
好。-正式。
Okay. -Officially.
我已经准备好了。-阿瑞!
I'm ready for it. -Arie!
只是--但是你--你不会改变。
And just -- But you ch-- you don't change.
你只是做同样的事情。
You just kind of do your same thing.
对。-是的,是的,是的。
Right. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
因为看看 - 看看我们得到了谁。
Because look at -- look at who we got.
安迪信任我们。-是的。
Andie trusts us. -Yeah.
昆汀信任我和她。
Quentin trusts me and her.
瑞秋信任我。-瑞秋信任你。
Rachel trusts me. -Rachel trusts you.
是的,所以,我们很好。-是的,是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, so, we're good. -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦,我们要走到最后了。-哦,100%。
Oh, we're making it to the end. -Oh, 100%.
这是迄今为止游戏中最史诗般的时刻。
This is the most epic moment in the game thus far.
我被炒作了。
And I was hyped.
我只是希望Arie准备好跳入游戏,
I just hope Arie's ready to jump into the game,
并粉碎它。
and crush it.
但我期待著明天,
But I'm looking forward to tomorrow,
这是他作为叛徒的第一天。
it being his first day as a traitor.
头套。-头套。
Hoods up. -Hoods up.
跟著我走吧。
And just follow my lead.
好。
Okay.
好吧。
All right.
让游戏开始吧。
Let the games begin.
随著叛徒的加强,
With the traitors strengthened,
阿里将如何适应他的新角色?
how will Arie adapt to his new role?
信徒将如何反应
And how will the faithful react
当他们发现没有谋杀时?
when they discover there has been no murder?
我赢了吗?他们都离开了。
Did I win? They all left.
我可以锁定它吗?
Can I lock this?
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表