剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
谨慎的游戏。-嗯嗯。
cautious game. -Mm-hmm.
你告诉我的是,“嘿,我是最后一个人
And what you told me was that, "Hey, I was the last person
在我们上♥床♥睡觉之前和瑞恩谈谈。
to talk to Ryan before we all went to bed.
里安告诉我三个名字,你是其中之一。
Ryan told me three names, and you were one of them."
我当时想,“好吧,好吧,另外两个名字是谁?”
And I was like, "Okay, well, who are the other two names?"
他提到了瑞秋。
And he mentioned Rachel.
还有阿里。
And Arie.
我知道瑞恩从未怀疑过的两个人。
Two people that I know Ryan has never suspected.
所以你直截了当地告诉我,
So you're telling me, straight up,
瑞恩说了这三个名字?-是的。
that Ryan said those three names? -Yeah.
那三个名字,直接到我的脸上。
Those three names, straight to my face.
科迪,真的吗?你在干什么?
Cody, really? What the hell are you doing?
这不好。这可能是一个问题。
This is not good. This could be a problem.
你直截了当地告诉我,
You're telling me, straight up,
瑞恩说了这三个名字?-是的。
that Ryan said those three names? -Yeah.
这三个名字,直奔我的脸。
Those three names, straight to my face.
我能-- -我知道你很像我,
Can I just -- -I know you're a lot like me,
我知道我现在是不是叛徒,
and I know if I was a traitor right now,
我会成为一个[哔哔]残骸。就像,我会成为一个残骸。
I would be a [bleep] wreck. Like, I would be a wreck.
我会害怕说话,因为我害怕搞砸
And I'd be afraid to talk 'cause I'd be afraid to mess up
我害怕陷入谎言,而你——
and I'd be afraid to get caught in a lie, and you're --
你有点像那样。
you've kind of been a little bit like that.
我在「老大哥」上玩的游戏,
The game that I played on "Big Brother,"
我花了很长时间才真正向人们敞开心扉。
it took me a very long time to actually open up to people
因为我需要一段时间才能信任别人。
because it takes me a while to trust people.
有些时候我会紧张
There's moments where I get nervous
因为当我不得不尝试说出来时
because when I have to try to speak up
在这些组设置中,
in these group settings,
这让我不舒服 - 直到我受到攻击,
it makes me uncomfortable -- until I'm attacked,
“因为我不回避被攻击。
'cause I don't shy away from being attacked.
抱歉,这款游戏甚至没有接近“老大哥”。
Sorry that this game isn't even close to "Big Brother."
不是同一个游戏。
Not the same game.
好吧,我不明白为什么我们关闭了
Well, I don't understand why we've switched off
来自我们知道是叛徒的人——凯特——
from the person that we know is a traitor -- Kate --
关到科迪。
to switch off to Cody.
为什么,当我们说我们要牺牲迈克尔作为一个整体时
Why, when we said we were sacrificing Michael as a group
看看他是叛徒还是忠实者,
to see if he was a traitor or a faithful,
这个计划偏离了——
that plan deviated --
因为显然,他是一个忠实的人。
because obviously, he was a faithful.
如果迈克尔是忠实的,那就意味著凯特,
And if Michael's a faithful, that means Kate,
谁这么努力地推动它,一定是叛徒。
who was pushing for it so hard, has to be a traitor.
我错了。
I was just wrong.
我们对所有这些问题都错了。
We've been wrong about all of them.
我的意思是,我知道凯特,她很有个性,
I mean, I know that Kate, she has a big personality,
我确实觉得她正在做很多自我伤害。
and I do feel that she's doing a lot of self-damage.
但出于某种原因,我不相信她是叛徒。
But for some reason, I don't believe she is a traitor.
我不相信有人会像她一样喧闹,
I do not believe someone would be as boisterous as her,
因为我觉得她只是想弄清楚。
because I feel like she's just trying to figure it out.
24小时前,你愿意把你的脖子放在线上,
24 hours ago, you were willing to put your neck on the line,
说:“如果我对迈克尔的看法是错误的,就放逐我。
say, "Banish me if I'm wrong about Michael."
是的,这样做。-我加入了这个潮流。
Yeah, do it. -And I jumped on that bandwagon.
我的意思是,我确实认为凯特是叛徒。
I mean, I do think Kate is a traitor.
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
我是如此忠诚,
I am so loyal,
我甚至不希望你们把放逐浪费在我身上。
I don't even want you guys to waste the banish on me.
但事情是这样的,凯特。
But here's the thing, Kate.
你在这个桌子上提到了多少人?
How many people have you named at this table?
哦,这么多。-帮我一个忙。
Oh, so many. -Just do me a favor.
四处走动,给它们命名。-好。
Go around and name them. -Okay.
帮我一个忙。-我怀疑每个人都
Just do me a favor. -I've suspected everybody
在某些时候。-不,你没有。
at some point. -No, you haven't.
继续命名它们。-我一直很开放。
Keep naming them. -I've been very open.
所以,[哔]你。
So, [bleep] you.
我很困惑。
I'm so confused.
我试图在这一刻进行分♥析♥
I'm trying to analyze in this moment
我的思绪要去哪里。
where my mind is gonna go.
玩家们,谈话的时间结束了。
Players, time for talk is over.
现在是时候了...
It is now the time...
投票。
to vote.
拥有许多人,我喜欢越来越近
To have numerous people that I was like getting closer
离信任越来越近
and closer and closer to trusting
提起我的名字,
be bringing my name up,
这不是我想的为我准备的。
it's not what I thought was in store for me.
从凯特嘴里说出来的一切都不是事实,
Nothing that comes out of Kate's mouth is a truth,
她真的能够操纵她的方式
and she has literally been able to manipulate her way
到目前为止,通过游戏。
through the game thus far.
比如,让我们把凯特赶出去。
Like, let's get Kate out.
我不想在走到这一步后炸毁我的游戏。
I don't want to blow up my game after getting this far.
我将不得不非常计算我的投票
I'm gonna have to be very calculated with my vote
并确保我投票给谁都回家了。
and make sure whoever I vote for does go home.
石板下来。
Slates down.
玩家们,现在是时候公布你的选票了。
Players, it's now time to reveal your votes.
我们将从科迪开始。
We're going to begin with Cody.
所以,我的票是给你的,凯尔。
So, my vote is for you, Kyle.
我不喜欢你传播资讯的方式。
I don't like how you spread information.
那是我和你分享的东西
That was me sharing something with you
我希望我能与之联♥系♥。
that I was hoping I could connect with.
现在你用它来对付我,
And now you're using it against me,
这会把一个目标放在我的背上。
which is gonna put a target on my back.
所以,我投票给你。
And so, I'm voting for you.
谢尔贝。
Shelbe.
凯尔,我投票给你。
Kyle, I am voting for you.
我认为你有告诉小组的技巧
I think that you have a skill of telling the group
我们应该思考什么,我们应该说什么,
what we should be thinking, what we should say,
什么时候是制定策略的最佳时机,
when is the best time to come up with strategies,
什么时候我们不应该?
when we should not?
因此,出于这个原因,我不得不投票给你。
And so for that reason, I had to vote for you.
安杰丽卡。
Anjelica.
凯尔,我投票给你。
Kyle, I voted for you.
听完所有资讯和故事后
After hearing all of the information and stories
今晚每个人都告诉过,我必须投票给你。
that everybody has told tonight, I had to vote for you.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
凯尔三票。
Three votes for Kyle.
斯蒂芬妮。
Stephenie.
不足为奇。
No surprise.
凯特,我真的相信你是个叛徒。
Kate, I truly believe you are a traitor.
好。谢谢。
Okay. Thank you.
别客气。
You're welcome.
凯尔。
Kyle.
投票给凯特。
Voted for Kate.
我要投票给科迪。
I was gonna vote for Cody.
仅从纯数位的角度来看,
Just from a pure numbers standpoint,
没有机会真正
didn't have an opportunity to really
有点引导叙事。
kind of steer the narrative.
凯特,我对你有点50/50。
Kate, I've kind of been 50/50 on you.
我认为如果你是叛徒,你就有点鲁莽了。
I think if you're a traitor, you're kind of reckless.
我认为如果你是一个忠实的人,你就有点鲁莽了。
I think if you're a faithful, you're kind of reckless.
瑞 秋。
Rachel.
我投票给凯特。不足为奇。
I voted Kate. No surprise.
我认为你在操纵。
I think you're manipulative.
我想你是傀儡师。
I think you're the puppet master.
我只是——我认为你是个叛徒。
And I just -- I think you're a traitor.
好。-凯尔三票。
Okay. -Three votes for Kyle.
凯特三票。
Three votes for Kate.
一切为了玩。
Everything to play for.
昆汀。
Quentin.
我投票给你,凯尔。
I voted for you, Kyle.
西里。
Cirie.
所以。。。
So...
我投票给你,凯尔。
I voted for you, Kyle.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表