剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
不,我没有。
No, I did not.
我觉得这很奇怪。
I thought it was odd.
因为我在急诊室的工作,
Because of my work in the ER,
我绝对可以在一英里外闻到BS。
I definitely can smell BS from a mile away.
因为这是一个治疗的职业,
Because it's a profession of healing,
但没有人是真正100%诚实的。
but nobody is really 100% honest.
我认为这将是忠实团队的资产
I think it is going to be an asset to the faithful team
为了能够嗅出叛徒。
to be able to sniff out the traitors.
至少我希望如此。
At least I hope so.
所以也许杰拉尔丁正试图毒害我们对付你。
So maybe Geraldine is trying to poison us against you.
但它不起作用。我——我想,我爱迈克尔,
But it's not working. I'm -- I'm like, I love Michael,
所以冲著我来。
so come at me.
我认为杰拉尔丁是叛徒,
I think Geraldine is a traitor,
如果我能把她扔到公共汽车下面来拯救自己,
and if I can save myself by throwing her under the bus,
准备好,因为我——把她扔在下面,
get ready, because I'm-a throw her under it,
倒过来,跑回她身上。
put it in reverse, and run back over top of her.
因为,我的意思是,如果这意味著拯救自己,我会这样做。
Because, I mean, I'll do it if it means saving myself.
哦,他在那里。你好,你好。
Oh, there he is. Hello, hello.
你好,球员。
Hello, players.
今天,我们要玩一个捉迷藏的游戏。
Today, we are going to play a game of hide and seek.
哦。
Ooh.
让我们记住,我们都有相同的目标-
Let's remember, we all have the same goal --
尽可能多地为集体奖池增加钱。
to add as much money as we can to that collective prize pot.
首先,我需要六名志愿者。
First of all, I need six volunteers.
您将扮演非常重要的角色
You'll be playing a very important role
在今天的任务中,您很快就会发现更多相关信息。
in today's mission, which you'll find out more about soon enough.
我们有斯蒂芬妮、阿里和凯尔,
We have Stephenie, Arie, and Kyle,
谢尔贝、阿曼达和巴姆。
Shelbe, Amanda, and Bam.
现在,进入这些甜蜜的游乐设施
Now, get into these sweet rides
我会在另一边见到你。
and I'll see you on the other side.
祝你好运,伙计们。
Good luck, guys.
是的。
Yes.
不要担心他们 - 或者也许你应该。
Don't worry about them -- or maybe you should.
你知道,你的同伴不只是为了休息一下。
Your fellow players aren't just off for a wee rest, you know.
你的任务只是找到你的战友。
Your mission simply is to find your comrades.
现在,您需要分成三组。
Now, you need to split into three groups.
每支球队都需要找到两名你的同伴。
Each team will need to find two of your fellow players.
这是您的地图。
Here are your maps.
黄色给你。
Yellow for you.
红色为你。蓝色给你。
Red for you. Blue for you.
对于您成功找到的每个队友,
For every teammate you successfully find,
您将在集体奖品口袋中添加5,000美元。
you will add $5,000 to the collective prize pockets.
是的。
Yes.
但是你只有40分钟的时间来完成这项工作,
But you only have 40 minutes to do this in,
相信我,你的队友会想要被找到的。
and believe me, your teammates will want to be found.
在我发出信♥号♥♥之前,不要打开你的地图。
Do not open your maps until I give the signal.
是时候让我去见你的队友了
Time for me to go to meet your teammates
并让他们了解他们将要做什么。
and let them in on what they'll be doing.
以后再抓你。
Catch you later.
哦,看看这个。这里有一些东西。
Oh, look at this. There's something here.
这是怎么?-管他呢?
What is this? -What the hell?
看,看。-哇。
Look, look. -Whoa.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
来吧,伙计们。-不!
Come on, guys. -No!
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
狗屎只是变得真实。
Shit just got real.
艾伦,你杀了我。
Alan, you're killing me.
我不知道我刚刚自愿做什么。
I don't know what I just volunteered for.
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢你和我一起来到苏格兰的死亡谷。
Thank you for joining me in Scotland's Death Valley.
你即将被活埋。
You are about to be buried alive.
谢谢你和我一起来到苏格兰的死亡谷。
Thank you for joining me in Scotland's Death Valley.
你即将被活埋。
You are about to be buried alive.
如果你能忍♥受你在地下的时间
If you can endure your time underground
直到你的同伴找到你,
until your fellow players find you,
您将在集体现金罐中每人增加5,000美元。
you will add $5,000 each to the collective cash pot.
嗯,这是美好的一天。-现在是时候了
Well, it was a nice day. -It is now time
选择你的坟墓。
to choose your graves.
我不喜欢这样。-我会去的。
I don't like that. -I'll go with this.
我打算继续那个。
I was was going to go on that one.
我会做这个。
I'll do this one.
这里闻起来像谋杀。
It smells like murder out here.
掘墓人,做好准备。
Grave diggers, get ready.
这是一个不同的层次,你知道吗?
This is a different level, you know?
很多。
It's a lot.
我害怕小空间,比如在地下,
I'm afraid of small spaces, like being underground,
所以我很害怕。
so I'm terrified.
这是我有史以来最大的恐惧。
This is my biggest fear ever.
我立刻开始恐慌。
I immediately start to panic.
请进入你的坟墓,准备被活埋。
Please enter your graves and prepare to be buried alive.
我们来了。-祝你好运,伙计们。
Here we frickin' go. -Good luck, guys.
哦,我把自己弄成什么样子了?
Oh, what did I get myself into?
这是胡说八道。-关闭棺材。
This is bullshit. -Close the coffin.
好。
Okay.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我现在有点焦虑。
I'm having a little bit of, like, anxiety right now.
我在做什么?-我在一个该死的盒子里。
What am I doing? -I'm in a goddamn box.
哦!-哦,[哔哔]!
Oh! -Oh, [bleep]!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
他们在埋葬我们。
They're burying us.
漆黑一片。很安静。诡异的安静。
It's pitch dark. It's quiet. Eerily quiet.
除了我的心,我什么也听不见
I can't hear a thing other than my heart
还有我的呼吸。
and my breath.
哇!-神圣。。。
Whoa! -Holy...
去,去,去。-走这条路。
Go, go, go. -Go this way.
为了解决这个捉迷藏游戏...
To solve this game of hide and seek...
让我们快速看看这个真正的快速。-好。
Let's look at this real quick. -Okay.
...每个团队必须前往不同的
...each team must head to their different
起点,他们将在那里找到对讲机。
starting points, where they will locate a walkie talkie.
好。有铲子和对讲机。
All right. There's a shovel and a walkie.
我们需要铲子和对讲机。
We need a shovel and a walkie.
...这将让他们交流
...which will let them communicate
与被埋葬的球员。
with the buried players.
让我们快走吧。
Let's fricking go.
好吧,伙计们,我只是在测试这个。
All right, guys, I'm just testing this out.
有人在外面吗?有人在外面吗?
Anybody out there? Anybody out there at all?
去,去,去,去,去。
Go, go, go, go, go.
哦,狗屎。哦,我的上帝。
Oh, shit. Oh, my God.
他们被埋葬的队友必须传递线索
Their buried teammates must pass on the clue
那是写在他们的棺材里。
that is written inside their casket.
这是地上的人能够的唯一途径
This is the only way those aboveground will be able
以找到它们。
to locate them.
我吓坏了。
I'm freaking the hell out.
弗里克。-你到底在哪里?!
Frick. -Where the hell are you?!
你听到什么了吗?
Do you hear something?
去,去,去,去,去。-好。
Go, go, go, go, go. -Okay.
我们感到非常自信。-哦,我明白了!
We're feeling very confident. -Oh, I got it!
明白了。明白了。明白了。-是的。好。
Got it. Got it. got it. -Yes. Okay.
看,看。-是的,我来了。我来了。
Look, see. -Yeah, I'm coming. I'm coming.
哦,我的上帝。哦,我的上帝。疯狂。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Crazy.
嘿。嘿。这是谢尔贝。我需要一些说明。
Hey. Hey. This is Shelbe. I need some help.
这是红队,红队。你藏在哪里?
This is Red Team, Red Team. Where are you hiding?
嘿,这是阿曼达。我现在被活埋了。
Hey, this is Amanda. I'm buried alive right now.
我。-什么?
me. -What?
哦,我的上帝。-哦。
Oh, my God. -Oh.
进入棺材并被活埋
Getting in a coffin and being buried alive
绝对不是我的愿望清单的顶部,
is definitely not at the top of my bucket list,
但它胜过与昆汀和迈克尔一起在城♥堡♥里跑来跑去。
But it beats running around a castle with Quentin and Michael.
那些幸运的人,他们只是在打个盹。
Those lucky people, they are just taking a nap.
小睡45分钟。
A 45-minute nap.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表