剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
“她是我关注的下一个。”
"She's next on my radar."
我也不高兴,只是因为我错了。
I wasn't happy either, just 'cause I was wrong.
而且,坦率地说,我期待这一点,因为你浪费了这么多选票
And, frankly, I'm expecting that because you wasted so many votes
把我选为叛徒,
to vote me out as a traitor,
你明明相信我是,
which you clearly believe me to be,
我觉得我的命运已经注定了。
I feel like my fate is sealed.
我试图把自己扔在行刑队面前
I am attempting to throw myself in front of the firing squad
并为谢尔贝拿一个
and take one for Shelbe
因为我宁愿她留下来,我离开。
because I'd rather her stay and me leave.
我的意思是,我认为我们从来没有选票
I mean, I think we just never had the votes
让你在之前出去。
to get you out before.
我认为这就是问题所在。
I think that that was the problem.
是的。
Yeah.
很好,球员。是时候投票了。
Very well, players. It's time for you to vote.
很好,球员。是时候投票了。
Very well, players. It's time for you to vote.
玩家们,现在是公布你们投票的时候了。
Players, the time is now to reveal your votes.
我们要从凯特开始。
We're going to begin with Kate.
我投票给瑞秋。
I voted for Rachel.
我只是。。。认为你是叛徒。
I just... think you're a traitor.
所以这就是我投票给你的原因。
So that's why I voted for you.
安蒂。
Andie.
谢尔贝,我今晚投票给你。
Shelbe, I voted for you tonight.
我认为你玩得很出色。
I think you played this game brilliantly.
好吧。谢谢。-没什么私人的。
All right. Thank you. -Nothing personal.
阿瑞。
Arie.
谢尔贝...我尊重你。
Shelbe...I respect you.
你知道,父母一方对另一方,
You know, one parent to another,
我知道离开你的女儿真的很难,
I know it's really hard being away from your daughter,
我只是觉得是时候了。
and I just feel like it's time.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
今天这个对我来说有点难。
This one's a little tougher for me today.
我和你一起去,谢尔贝。
I'm going with you, Shelbe.
没关系。-我感觉真的很糟糕
That's okay. -I feel really bad
“因为我认为你是一个非常强壮和凶猛的人,
'cause I think you're a very strong and fierce,
漂亮女人
beautiful woman,
如果你是叛徒,你就粉碎了它。
and if you're a traitor, you crushed it.
如果没有,我真的很抱歉。
If not, I'm really sorry.
谢尔布三票,瑞秋一票。
Three votes for Shelbe and one for Rachel.
谢尔贝。
Shelbe.
我投票给斯蒂芬妮。
I voted for Stephenie.
我是一个忠实的人,但我认为你是
I am a faithful, but I think that you are
一个非常好的叛徒。
a very good traitor.
我会给你功劳。-不可能。
I'll give you credit. -No way.
所以这就是为什么我投票给你,爱。
So that's why I voted for you, love.
不可能。
No way.
斯蒂芬妮。
Stephenie.
谢尔贝。
Shelbe.
我认为你做得很棒,我真的做到了。
I think you did an amazing job, I really do.
但我确实认为你是个叛徒。
But I do think you're a traitor.
所以墙壁正在向谢尔贝靠近。
So the walls are closing in on Shelbe.
她有四票。
She has four votes.
如果你再获得一票,你就会被放逐。
If you receive one more vote, you will be banished.
瑞秋。
Rachel.
谢尔贝,我投票给你。
Shelbe, I voted for you.
我要你让我相信你是忠心的。
I wanted you to convince me that you were faithful.
它只是 - 你什么也没说。
And it just -- there was nothing you said.
我们以前有过这样的对话。
And we've had these conversations before.
而你就是,就像,一个很好的叛徒。
And you're just, like, such a good traitor.
我认为这就是我们无法得到你的原因。
And I think that that's why we weren't able to get you.
谢尔贝,你获得了最多的选票
Shelbe, you have received the most votes
你已经被驱逐出游戏了。
and you have been banished from the game.
但无论如何,我们仍然必须公布最终投票结果。
But regardless, we must still reveal the final votes.
昆汀。
Quentin.
谢尔贝,我投票给你。
Shelbe, I voted for you.
西里。
Cirie.
谢尔贝。
Shelbe.
我能感觉到我的心碎了,因为我很喜欢谢尔贝,
I can feel my heart breaking 'cause I like Shelbe a lot,
我不想成为这次投票的一部分。
and I don't want to be a part of this vote.
但我必须保持我的立场,
But I have to maintain my position,
我不能冒险不和团队一起去。
and I can't risk not going with the group.
谢尔贝,请挺身而出
Shelbe, please come forward
并站在真理圈中。
and stand in the Circle of Truth.
谢尔贝,在你永远离开游戏之前,
Shelbe, before you leave the game forever,
请透露——
please reveal --
你是忠实的还是叛徒?
are you a faithful or a traitor?
好吧,伙计们...
Well, guys...
我不是幼儿园老师。我实际上从事公♥关♥工作。
I am not a kindergarten teacher. I actually work in PR.
我曾与政♥府♥官员共事,
I have worked in rooms with government officials,
百万富翁,捐助者,你能想到的。
millionaires, donors, you name it.
所以我说了那个谎言,因为我不想要它
And so I told that lie 'cause I didn't want it
在这个游戏中影响我。
to affect me in this game.
但。。。
But...
...我是一个忠实的人。
...I am a faithful.
哦,谢尔贝!
Oh, Shelbe!
谢谢你,谢尔贝。
Thank you, Shelbe.
不可能。
No way.
我现在完全震惊了。
I'm in complete and total shock right now.
我肯定她是叛徒。
I was positive she was a traitor.
所以它又发生了。
So it's happened again.
另一名无辜的信徒被逐出游戏。
Another innocent faithful has been ejected from the game.
现在上♥床♥睡觉,
And now to bed,
因为你们中的一个人将在黎明前面临死亡。
for one of you will face death before dawn.
不要温柔地进入那个美好的夜晚。
Do not go gentle into that good night.
但是愤怒,对光的消逝的愤怒。
But rage, rage against the dying of the light.
我会把那盏灯留在大厅里。
I'll leave that lamp on in the hall.
她甚至没有试图为自己辩护。
She didn't even try to defend herself.
我感觉很糟糕。-是的,我明白。
I feel really bad. -Yeah, I know.
我感觉很糟糕。
I feel awful.
我感到有点心碎
I feel kind of heartbroken
考虑谢尔贝还能用多少钱
thinking about how much more Shelbe could use the money
因为谢尔布是一个单亲妈妈。
because Shelbe's a single mom.
是的,我们在玩游戏,但我们是真实的人。
Yes, we're playing a game, but we're real people.
所以它很糟糕。
So it sucks.
我,就像,现在很震撼。-我大概是99%。
I'm, like, so shook right now. -I was like 99%.
我们应该投票淘汰凯特。
We should have voted out Kate.
我一直在说不是谢尔贝很长一段时间了。
I've been saying not Shelbe for a long time.
也许这会告诉大家,仅仅因为
Maybe this will teach everyone that just because
你不是集团的一员并不意味著你是叛徒。
you aren't part of the clique doesn't mean you're a traitor.
展望未来,我相信西里是一个忠实的人。
Moving forward, I believe Cirie's a faithful.
我知道她是一个忠实的人。
I know she's a faithful.
该游戏旨在打开人们。
The game's been designed to turn on people.
我不会按照他说的/她说的去做。
I'm not gonna do the he said/she said.
事情就这样结束了。
And that's the end of it.
斯蒂芬妮,我想,站在我这边,
Stephenie, I think, is on my side,
但我不知道。
but I don't know.
一旦这种怀疑存在,就很难摆脱。
And once that doubt is there, it's very hard to shake.
我要去喝一杯。
I'm going to get a drink.
我也需要喝一杯。
I need a drink, too.
我感到胃部不适。
I feel sick to my stomach.
对我来说,作为一个忠诚的信徒,
For me, as a loyal faithful,
我的意思是,老实说,我觉得自己像狗屎,你知道吗?
I mean, honestly, I feel like shit, you know?
而且我认为我们离弄清楚还有更近的距离。
And I don't think we're any closer to figuring out
这些叛徒是谁。
who these traitors are.
在这个游戏中,内疚感是压倒性的。
The guilt is overwhelming in this game.
是的。
Yeah.
对不起,谢尔贝。
Sorry, Shelbe.
我觉得,就像,可怕。
I feel, like, horrible.
是的。-这是一个糟糕的。
Yeah. -That was a bad one.
好吧,你送了一个单身母亲回家。
Well, you sent home a single mother.
我知道。-错误。
I know. -Wrongly.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表