剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
10 和 5,以及军械库通行证。
10 and 5, and the Armory Passes.
10K。
10K.
10、5和军械库。-好吧。
10, 5, and the Armory. -All right.
是的。
Yeah.
离开1000,只做军械库通行证,
Leave the 1,000s, and just do the Armory Passes,
10 和 5。
the 10, and the 5.
我们走吧。你有这个。
Let's go. You've got this.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
这很沉重。
This is heavy.
走吧,瑞秋。
Let's go, Rachel.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
这是最难的一点,就在最后。
This is the hardest bit, right at the end.
它非常陡峭。
It's incredibly steep.
你会筋疲力尽,你会湿漉漉的。
You'll be exhausted, and you're wet.
但是在终点线有[模糊]在等著你。
But there's [indistinct] awaiting you at the finish line.
好的,伙计们。你们都很好。
All right, guys. Y'all are good.
继续前进。
Keep going.
我的胳膊麻木了,我的背断了。
My arms are numb, and my back is broken.
好。转,转,转。
Okay. Turn, turn, turn.
一二三。
One, two, three.
准备?-去。
Ready? -Go.
知道了。小心。
I got it. Heads up.
如果我再也不这样做了,实际上就太早了。
If I never did this again, it would be too soon, actually.
呃哦。在右边。
Uh-oh. To the right.
你明白了,瑞秋。-知道了。
You got it, Rachel. -I got it.
安杰丽卡和瑞秋,
Anjelica and Rachel,
他们下定决心要获得这些通行证。
they were so determined to get those passes.
这是一个非常好的迹象
And that is a very good sign
对球员来说,他们是忠实的。
to the players that they are faithful.
这是光荣的。
This is glorious.
真的很漂亮。
Really beautiful.
凯特,你为什么要把它们扔在树林里?
Kate, why are you throwing those in the woods?
因为我是一个累赘。
Because I'm a liability.
凯特把钱扔掉了。
Kate's throwing the money away.
凯特实际上是在扔掉我们的钱。
Kate is literally throwing our money away.
是的。
Yep.
凯特,你唯一的工作就是把这些桶抬上山。
Your only job, Kate, is to carry these barrels up the hill.
甚至没有携带它们,
And instead of even carrying them,
她把它们扔掉了。
she's throwing them away.
比如,她在那里扔掉了600美元,在那里扔了600美元。
Like, she's throwing away $600 there, $600 there.
这对她来说就像一个小派对。
It's like a little party to her.
她在扔钱。
She's throwing money away.
就像,它毫无意义。
Like, it made zero sense.
她只是惹恼了很多人。
And she just pissed off a lot of people.
你永远不知道我什么时候会扔桶。
You never know when I'm gonna to throw a barrel.
这是计划的一部分。
It's part of a plan.
她是个屁♥股♥[没有音讯]。
She's an ass[no audio].
我们看到了终点线!
We see the finish line!
他们来了。
Here they come.
还剩四分钟。
Four minutes remaining.
如此接近。
So close.
让我们这样做。我们得到了这个。
Let's do this. We got this.
我们都先跳起来,
We all jump in feet first,
我们参与其中是为了赢得这笔钱。
and we are in it to win this money.
我要把这些扔到终点线,
I'm gonna throw these over the finish line,
然后回来,帮助你们。
and then come back, and help you guys.
我一生中唯一努力的事情
The only thing I've pushed harder in my life
我的孩子是从我的子♥宫♥里出来的。
was my children out of my womb.
凯特扔掉了四个,“因为她很棒/
Kate threw fricking four away, 'cause she's awesome/
到目前为止 1,800 美元。
$1,800 so far.
还剩一分钟。就一分钟。
One minute remaining. One minute.
好吧。就在你们身后。
All right. Right behind y'all.
如果我以前没有全力以赴,
If I wasn't giving it my all before,
我只是想达到这个目的。
I'm just trying to get to that end.
那是军械库通行证。 布拉沃,安杰利卡。
That's an Armory Pass. Bravo, Anjelica.
当然,我们需要所有三个军械库通行证。
We need all three Armory Passes, of course.
是的。我们得到了这个。-我们走吧。
Yes. We got this. -Let's go.
快点,我的球员。
Hurry, my players.
你们中一个人的命运岌岌可危。
The fate of one of you is at stake.
你有几秒钟的时间。
You've got seconds.
该死。
Oh, shit.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
太棒了,大家。太棒了。
Bravo, everybody. Bravo.
干得好,大家!
Good job, everyone!
我们成功了!我们成功了。
We did it! We did it.
这是我一生中做过的最艰难的事情。
That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
是的。
Yeah.
认真地。-是的。
Seriously. -Yeah.
是的。我不做这样的事情。
Yeah. I don't do stuff like that.
我也没有。
Neither do I.
好吧,大家,我能说什么?
Well, everybody, what can I say?
今天是威士卡生意。
Today was whiskey business.
Barrel-y做到了,但你确实做到了。
Barrel-y made it, but you did make it.
所以,为你喝彩。
So, bravo to you.
你带过了葛籣八桶,
You brought across the glen eight barrels,
其中三个是军械库桶。
three of which are Armory barrels.
您总共筹集了 16,800 美元的奖金。
And you raised a total of $16,800 for the prize.
是的,我在山上得到了三个 600。
Yeah, I got three 600s up the hill.
不,你没有。
No, you didn't.
我确实扔了一对。是的,你是对的。
I did throw a couple. Yeah, you're right.
你为什么把它们扔掉?
Why did you throw them away?
它也是 - 就像,他们很重。
It was too -- like, they're heavy.
我以为这就是终点线。
I thought that was the finish line.
我很困惑。我真的很困惑。
I was confused. I was really confused.
这毫无意义。
It makes zero sense.
她是一个痛苦的失败者。
She's a sore loser.
她没有参加。
She didn't participate.
凯特发生了很多事情。
There's so much going on with Kate.
我知道她是一个忠实的人,
And I know that she's a faithful,
但她造成了很多混乱。
but she's causing a lot of chaos.
所以,作为一个叛徒,我真的不介意,
And so, as a traitor, I don't really mind it,
因为最终,我想确保
because ultimately, I want to make sure
没有人在圆桌会议上看著我。
nobody is looking at me at the roundtable.
你带来了三个军械库桶。
You brought the three Armory barrels.
这让三个人有机会尝试赢得盾牌
That gives three people the chance to try and win a shield
这将保护他们免受今晚的谋杀。
that will protect them from tonight's murder.
我想知道你要把这些送给谁。
I wonder who you're going to give those to.
请决定。
Please decide.
好吧,我会拿一个。
Well, I'll take one.
绝对是瑞秋和安杰丽卡。
Definitely Rachel and Anjelica.
不是凯特。-我想被谋杀。
Not Kate. -I want to be murdered.
还有谁?你觉得谁呢?
Who else? Who do you think?
我可以得到一个吗?-是的。让阿里得到一个。
Can I get one? -Yeah. Let Ari get one.
你知道,很明显,进入军械库,
You know, obviously, going into the armory,
这对我来说有点浪费
it's kind of a waste for me
因为我今晚不能被谋杀。
because I can't get murdered tonight.
但它可以说明瑞秋和安杰丽卡,
But it could help Rachel and Anjelica,
所以叛徒很容易找到目标,谋杀凯特。
so the traitors have an easy target, to murder Kate.
谁拥有军械库通行证?
Who is having the Armory Passes?
阿里、瑞秋和安杰丽卡。
Ari, Rachel, and Anjelica.
所以,两个受审的人
So, two of the people on trial
将有机会去军械库,
will have a chance to go to the armory,
今晚可能会幸免于斧头。
and potentially be spared the ax tonight.
让我们回到城♥堡♥。
Let's get back to the castle.
凯特什么也没做。零,整个时间。
Kate did nothing. Zero, the entire time.
现在,她什么也没做,她就像破坏了我们一样。
Now, only did she do nothing, she, like, sabotaged us.
是的,她实际上让我们的情况变得更糟。
Yeah, she actually made it worse for us.
对。她其实是...
Right. She was actually...
她在破坏我们。
She was sabotaging us.
不要让我太激动。
Don't get me too fired up.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表