剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
如果他表现得像受害者,他是叛徒,
If he's acting like the victim and he's a traitor,
你知道那么老练有多精明吗
do you know how savvy to be that sophisticated
和游戏玩法两者兼而有之?
and gameplay to be both?
我不认为他那么精明。
I don't think he's that savvy.
我认为我们充满了同理心。
I think we're that full of empathy.
他们知道,操纵者
People who are manipulators, they know
这种同理心是一种逃避事物的方式。
that empathy is a way to get away with stuff.
Cirie似乎认为这需要
Cirie seems to think that it would take
任何人都可以使用的真正反♥社♥会♥者
a real sociopath for anyone to use
受害者卡或怜悯卡
the victim card or the pity card
作为叛徒。
as a traitor.
这正是叛徒会做的事情。
That's exactly what a traitor would do.
这很漂亮。
This is beautiful.
谈到迈克尔的情况,
Talking about the Michael situation,
对我来说,这将是,就像,很好
and for me, it would be, like, nice
喜欢,弄清楚这一点。
to like, figure this out.
如果你能告诉我他为什么是叛徒的 ABC,
If you can give me the ABCs about why he is a traitor,
我今晚要投票。
I'm down to vote tonight.
但如果你不能,我不会投票给他
But if you can't, I'm not gonna vote him
为了投票给他,为了解决问题。
for the sake of voting him, to do away with the problem.
我不这样做。-是的。
I'm not doing it. -Yeah.
如果迈克尔是忠实的,
If Michael is a faithful,
我对任何人都没有信心,真的。
I feel not confident on anybody, really.
100%,凯特。
100%, Kate.
我不想和凯特谈论那张纸条。
I didn't want to talk to Kate about the note.
我想和别人谈谈,看看他们的想法。
I wanted to talk to others and see where they thought.
我也想用笔记
And I also wanted to use the note
告诉几个人
to tell a couple people
所以他们认为我是值得信赖的。
so they thought I was trustworthy.
昨晚,圆桌会议结束后,
Last night, after the round table,
我看到她站起来,
I see her get up,
有什么东西从她的裙子里掉了出来。
and something falls out of her skirt.
在纸条上,它写著,「谋杀谢尔贝。
On the note, it said, "Murder Shelbe."
然后它说「阿曼达」。
And then it said "Amanda."
笔记在哪里?
Where the note at?
嗯,西里现在有它。
Um, Cirie has it now.
这太过分了!
This is too much!
凯特神奇地从裙子里掉了一张纸条,
Kate dropped a note out of her skirt, magically,
“谋杀谢尔贝,阿曼达。”
"Murder Shelbe, Amanda."
比如,发生了什么?
Like, what is happening?
为什么有人会写下来?
Why would anyone write that down?
就像她在惹人一样。
And it's like she's messing with people.
如果你是一个忠实的人,不是目标,
If you're a faithful, isn't the goal,
比如,我们正试图走到一起?
like, we're trying to come together?
是的。-她到处都是。
Yeah. -She's all over the place.
今晚我想在圆桌会议上与凯特对峙,
I want to confront Kate at the round table tonight,
你知道,看看她的反应。
you know, to see her reaction.
这是他们找到的纸条,凯特掉了。
This is the note that they found, Kate dropped.
这个注释--这甚至没有意义。
This note -- that doesn't even make sense.
你为什么要写下这样的东西
Why would you ever write anything down like that
并随身携带它在城♥堡♥周围?
and carry it around the castle with you?
记事门。
Notegate.
有线索。
Got a clue.
这是凯特的笔迹。
It is Kate's handwriting.
我不知道凯特在做什么
I don't know what Kate's doing
写下这个游戏中的任何东西。
writing down anything in this game.
我不知道这是否是,就像,
I don't know if this was, like,
一个战略性的,你知道的,安置还是什么。
a strategic, you know, placement or what.
希望,你知道,当我们到达圆桌会议时,
Hopefully, you know, by the time we get to the round table,
有实际的共识。
there's actual consensus.
玩家们,是时候执行任务了。
Players, it's time for your mission.
立刻在东边的草地上见我。
Meet me at the east meadow at once.
这里什么都没有。
Here goes nothing.
我对今天的任务感到非常兴奋,
I'm super excited about the mission today,
因为我只是厌倦了从底层战斗
because I'm just tired of fighting from the bottom
每天晚上在这个圆桌上。
every night at this round table.
因此,如果我能像在这项任务中向某些人证明自己,
So if I can, like, prove myself to some people in this mission,
这将是光荣的一天。[ 轻笑 ]
it'll be a glorious day. [ Chuckles ]
我对今天的任务感到兴奋。
I'm excited about today's mission.
这将是观察人类行为的好机会。
It'll be a good opportunity to see human behavior.
如果有人做得不好怎么办?
What if someone isn't doing so well?
他们如何应对这种压力?
How do they react to that pressure?
因为这向你展示了一个人的真正含义
Because that shows you what's really in a person
当他们情绪低落时,
when they are down and out,
或者当他们真的在上面的时候。
or when they're really high on top.
啊!-喔!
Aah! -Whoo!
哦,我的天哪。-粗略的狂欢节。
Oh, my gosh. -Sketchy carnival.
来吧,现在。
Come on, now.
令人毛骨悚然的狂欢节通常不是我最喜欢的派对主题。
Creepy Carnival is usually not my favorite theme of a party.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
喔!
Whoo!
天啊。小丑在哪里?
Oh, God. Where's the clown?
是的,我没有 - 我没有处理那个。
Yeah, I ain't -- I ain't dealing with that.
欢迎来到混沌狂欢节。
Welcome to the Carnival of Chaos.
你觉得怎么样?-很可怕?
What do you think? -It's terrifying?
你在看杰克和切斯特吗?
Are you looking at Jack and Chester?
不用担心。他们为做自己喜欢的事情而死,
Don't worry. They died doing what they loved,
就在他们被强行绑住之前
just before they were forcibly strapped
变成一个古老的摩天轮。
into an archaic Ferris wheel.
今天我再给你机会
Today I will once again give you the chance
为奖池增加更多钱,
to add more money to the prize pot,
目前为75,000美元。
which currently stands at $75,000.
一会儿,将随机选择五名玩家
In a moment, five players will be randomly selected
骑著我的死亡之轮——命运,对不起——
to ride my Wheel of Death -- Destiny, sorry --
我的命运之轮...
my Wheel of Destiny...
...我们将在哪里找到答案
...where we're going to find out
每个人对他们的真实看法。
what everyone really thinks of them.
这会很有趣。
This is going to be fun.
弗格斯抓住了汤博拉!
Fergus grab the tombola!
我妈妈告诉我的一切都是
Everything my mama told me was
不要弄上看起来那么粗略的东西。
to not get on stuff that looked as sketchy as that.
这是它的工作原理。
Here's how it will work.
我要从这个汤博拉中挑选五个名字
I'm going to pick five names out of this tombola
骑轮子。-好的 好的。
to ride the wheel. -Okay, okay.
现在,对于那些留在地上的人,
Now, for those of you left on the ground,
我会问你一个关于方向盘上的球员的问题。
I'll be asking you a question about the players on the wheel.
同样的问题将被问到车轮骑手。
The same question will be asked to the wheel riders.
对于匹配的每个答案,
For every answer that matches,
$300 将添加到奖池中。
$300 will be added to the prize pot.
是的!-不仅如此,
Yeah! -Not only that,
如果你们都设法留在方向盘上
if you all managed to stay on the wheel
五分钟的车程,
for the five-minute ride,
我再给你5000美元。
I'll give you an additional $5,000.
如果我不喊出你的名字,
If I don't call out your name,
不要太舒服,因为我们会选择
don't get too comfortable, because we will be choosing
第二轮又有五个。
another five for the second round.
你会从其他玩家那里学到什么?
What will you learn from your fellow players?
谁会利用他们学到的东西来发挥自己的优势?
And who will use what they learned to their advantage?
这个任务对我来说非常非常重要。
This mission is very, very important to me.
这将把一切都放在桌面上
This will put it all out there on the table
并找出到底发生了什么。
and find out what's really going on.
这将是过去有趣的
It's gonna be way past interesting
和四分之一的爆♥炸♥。
and a quarter to explosive.
让我们看看谁将成为前五名
Let's see who will be the first five
骑著我的命运之轮。
to ride my Wheel of Destiny.
凯特。-哦!
Kate. -Oh!
这就是我所希望的-
This is what I was hoping for --
凯特坐在热座位上。
Kate in the hot seat.
基♥督♥教!
Christian!
这将是艰难的,
This is going to be tough,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表