剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
有虫子,有白蝗虫,
there's worms, there's white locusts,
但我的背靠在墙上,
but my back is up against the wall,
我会做任何事情
and I will do anything
当我的后背靠在墙上时。
when my back is up against the wall.
4!
4!
8!
8!
8-4 或 4-8。
8-4 or 4-8.
4-8... -4-8...
-4-8...-4-8...
4-8-2...
4-8-2...
来吧,伙计们。再来一个数位。
Come on, guys. One more number.
呸!我的上帝!
Ugh! My God!
剩余2分钟!
2 minutes remaining!
哦,这是一个4。所以,8-2-4我们走到了这一步。
Oh, it's a 4. So, 8-2-4 we got so far.
8-2...-我不做虫子!听。
8-2... -I don't do bugs! Listen.
我打过几场比赛,做过极端的身体挑战。
I've played a few games, done extreme physical challenges.
呜!
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
我该死的几乎淹死了一两次。
I damn near drowned once or twice.
但这是我一生中最糟糕的日子之一。
But this is one of the worst days of my life.
对不起,动物。
Sorry, animals.
我相信你,凯特。
I believe in you, Kate.
你可以做到,凯特。-你们都明白了。
You can do it, Kate. -Y'all got it.
太棒了,凯特!太棒了!
Bravo, Kate! Bravo!
4-8-2-5.
4-8-2-5.
哦,瑞秋,瑞秋。干得好。干得好。
Oh, Rachel, Rachel. Great job. Great job.
5! 4-8-2-5!
-5!4-8-2-5!
30秒!-4-8-2-5!4-8-2-5!
30 seconds! -4-8-2-5! 4-8-2-5!
我必须赢得这个
I have to win this
因为如果我们不赢,那么我们的整个团队
because if we don't win, then our whole team
是要杀人了,
is up for grabs for murder,
我不会让这种情况发生。
and I'm not about to let that happen.
明白了。-时间不多了。
Got it. -Time is running out.
是的,我们明白了!干得好!-我们明白了。我们明白了。
Yeah We got it! Good job! -We got it. We got it.
加油。-伙计们,出去。
Come on. -Guys, get out.
来吧,女士们!是的!
Come on, ladies! Yes!
喔!-嗖!
Whoo! -Whoo-hoo!
啊!我们成功了!
Aah! We did it!
你知道人们总是怎么说
You know how people always say
什么杀不死你让你变得更强?
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?
我不想变得更强。
I don't want to be any stronger.
回来吧,凯特!凯特,你——
Come back, Kate! Kate, you --
啊!-你。。。
Aah! -You...
我为凯特感到骄傲,因为她选择出现。
I am so proud of Kate because she chose to show up.
如果凯特想出现,凯特可以出现。
Kate can show up if Kate wants to show up.
你们做得很好。你们做得很好。
You guys did so good. You guys did so good.
你克服了所有的恐惧。你太勇敢了。
You overcame all your fears. You were so brave.
你没事吧。你没事吧。-你太勇敢了。
You're okay. You're okay. -You were so brave.
瑞秋对我来说是一块石头。
Rachel was a rock for me.
如果没有她,我今天就不会通过挑战。
I wouldn't have gotten through the challenge today without her.
好吧,大家,我很抱歉。
Well, everybody, I am so sorry.
显然,那里有一些错误?
Apparently, there were some bugs there?
是的。-[ 笑声 ]
Yeah. -[ Laughter ]
弗格斯真的要提高他的羽毛喷洒技巧。
Fergus really has to up his feather dusting skills.
我对此感到非常抱歉,但好消息是
I'm so sorry about that, but the good news is
你们都设法为奖池筹集了 35,000 美元。
you all managed to raise $35,000 for the prize pot.
干得好!-干得好!
Good job! -Great job!
干得好!
Good job!
嗖!
Whoo!
还有参观军械库的问题。
There was also the question of the visit to the armory.
由于两支队伍都成功逃离了他们的小屋,
Since both teams managed to escape their cabin successfully,
这一切都归结为谁设法最快地脱身。
it all comes down to who managed to get out the quickest.
所以现在我可以透露...
So now I can reveal...
逃跑最快的队伍
that the team who escaped the fastest
并赢得了我的军械库之旅是...
and has won a trip to my armory is...
现在我可以透露...
Now I can reveal...
逃跑最快的队伍
that the team who escaped the fastest
并赢得了我的军械库之旅是...
and has won a trip to my armory is...
...绿色团队。
...the Green team.
哦,是的!
Oh, yeah!
哦,干得好!
Oh, good job!
斯蒂芬妮、艾瑞、瑞秋和安迪,
Stephenie, Arie, Rachel, and Andie,
你稍后会参观我的军械库。
you will be visiting my armory later.
喔!-是的!
Whoo! -Yes!
所以让我们回到城♥堡♥,
So let's get back to the castle,
但请先好好洗一洗。
but please have a good wash first.
在你这样做之前,不要碰我的任何小玩意儿。
Do not touch any of my tchotchkes until you have done so.
好?我以后再见。
Okay? I'll see you later.
我很确定我的丁字裤里有蛆虫。
I'm pretty sure I had maggots in my thong.
凯特,给我一些。
Kate, give me some.
你出现了。-你做到了。
You showed up. -You did.
所以谢谢你。
So thank you for that.
我们在哪里?比如,我们要...?
Where are we at? Like, are we gonna...?
好吧,我们必须做出明智的决定。
Well, we have to be coming to a smart decision.
我们必须确保
We have to make sure
我们就我们投票给谁达成协定。
that we come to an agreement on who we vote.
他太草图了,但是,就像,我想我们稍后会攻击它。
He's so sketch, but, like, I think we attack that later.
我认为我们追求我们确定知道的东西。
I think we go after what we know for sure.
我听说了,凯特。-我也有。
I've heard, Kate. -I have, too.
所以你们都在想凯特吗?
So are you all thinking Kate?
是的。-我同意。
Yeah. -I agree.
没关系。让每个人都知道我们正在投票——
That's fine. Let everybody know we're voting --
斯蒂芬也是。
Steph is, too.
斯蒂芬妮就像瑞秋在这个游戏中的闺蜜
Stephenie is, like, Rachel's bestie in this game
并且喜欢,喜欢,聊天和交谈。
and loves to, like, chat and talk.
所以如果由我决定,
So if it's up to me,
我说我们今晚放逐瑞秋
I say we banish Rachel tonight
然后今晚晚些时候谋杀斯蒂芬妮,所以...
and then murder Stephenie later tonight, so...
兄弟。。。
Bro...
这是谁?
Who's this?
嘿。我能进来吗?-是的。
Hey. Can I come in? -Yeah.
嗯...
Um...
这很有趣,因为,就像,我不认为她是
It's interesting because, like, I didn't think she was
今天要以团队合作者的身份参加比赛,但她做到了。
gonna, like, play as a team player today, but she did.
我不知道这是否是一种策略,就像......
And I don't know if that's, like, a tactic to be, like...
突然之间,她上船了。
All of a sudden now she's on board.
是的。“现在我上船了。”
Yeah. "Now I'm on board."
我就像——呃。我真的不知道。
I'm like -- Ehh. I don't really know.
哦,和凯特在一起?-凯特。
Oh, with Kate? -Kate.
这没有任何意义。
It just doesn't make any sense.
你认为凯特是叛徒吗?
Do you think Kate's the traitor?
是的。-好。
Yeah. -Okay.
哦,100%。-我们今晚会投票淘汰凯特吗?
Oh, 100%. -Are we voting out Kate tonight?
是的,我想--我想她曾经,就像,
Yeah, I think -- I think she's been, like,
只是徘徊在周围
just lingering around
每个人都在放手,去,去。
and everyone's been letting it go and go and go.
这也是我认为的,但我认为我们需要小心
That's that I think, too, but I think we need to be careful
因为我害怕有人把我投票出去。
because I'm terrified someone's voting me out.
人们正在写下我的名字,
People are putting my name down,
而且选票越来越少。
and the votes are getting smaller.
嗯。 -但我只是想确保
Hm. -But I just want to make sure
我得到了大家的支援。
that I have everyone's support.
是的。放松。你没事吧。
Yeah. Relax. You're fine.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我只是过得很艰难
I'm just having a really hard time
因为瑞秋就像我今天使命中的磐石。
because Rachel was, like, my rock in today's mission.
做 -- 我们必须把这件事做好。
Do -- We have to get this right.
我知道。你不认为瑞秋是吗?
I know. And you don't think Rachel is?
还有谁会是好叛徒?
Who else would be a good traitor?
因为我知道这不是阿瑞。我知道这不是阿里。
Because I know it's not Arie. I know it's not Arie.
嗯嗯。 -我内心深处有这种感觉。
Mm-hmm. -I feel that deep in me.
相同。相同。-我知道不是你。
Same. Same. -And I know it's not you.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表