剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我,就像,肯定经常质疑瑞秋。
I'm, like, definitely questioning Rachel a lot.
瑞秋,就像,今晚死心塌地地要去军械库。
Rachel, like, was dead set on getting to the armory tonight.
让我们集中精力,在这里。我今晚要被谋杀了。
Let's focus, here. I'm gonna be murdered tonight.
你不能让他们放逐我。
You can't let them banish me.
瑞秋是一个叛徒。
Rachel is a [bleep] traitor.
这不是我想欺骗你。
This is not me trying to trick you.
瑞秋是个叛徒,你必须这样投票。
Rachel is a traitor, and you have to vote that way.
你们会觉得很笨
You guys are gonna feel so dumb
如果你让他们放逐我,我来——
if you let them banish me, and I come --
当我转过身,说「忠实」时,
when I turn around, and say "faithful,"
你们搞砸了。
you guys are screwed.
每个人都死了。
Everyone's dead.
我觉得我几乎不能动弹。
I feel like I can barely move.
凯特,我爱你,女孩,但是,喜欢
Kate, I love you, girl, but, like
今天,就像,第一天,我想,
today was, like, the first day where I'm like,
“你在和我们作对。”
"You're working against us."
你们介意我坐在这里吗?
Y'all mind if I sit right here?
是的,说明自己。请。你随时可以坐著。
Yeah, help yourself. Please. You can always sit.
凯特是一个忠实的人。我相信。
Kate is a faithful. I believe it.
但是,就像,如果她是一个忠实的人,我们放逐她,
But, like, if she is a faithful and we banish her,
那么,这就像是一种浪费。
then, that's just, like, a waste.
我的意思是,在这里-这是我今天的事情。
I mean, here -- here's my thing today.
这些挑战只会变得更加困难。
These challenges are only gonna get harder.
对。
Right.
我们还有10多千美元要赢,
And we still have a 100-plus thousand dollars to win,
这意味著最后的挑战将是艰难的。
which means that last challenge is going to be hard.
你愿意吗——即使她是一个忠实的人,
Are you willing to -- even if she is a faithful,
你愿意把她带到最后吗?
are you willing to take her to the end with you?
不。
No.
人们对科迪持怀疑态度。
People are suspicious of Cody.
然而,凯特惹恼了很多人。
However, Kate has annoyed so many people.
现在,大多数人都说,“不。
The majority, now, people are like, "Nah."
在那场演出之后,
After that performance,
要么她是叛徒,要么是坏忠心耿耿。
either she's a traitor or she's a bad faithful.
如果对我来说是1000%,
If it was 1,000% to me,
科迪、凯特和我无法弄清楚第三个。
Cody, Kate, and I cannot figure out that third.
我的意思是,我真的感觉不到这是瑞秋。
I mean, I just really don't get the feeling that it's Rachel.
现在,我知道科迪会推动这一点,
Now, I know Cody's gonna push that,
因为瑞秋对他。
because Rachel's on to him.
科迪可能是。
Cody might be.
我不怀疑他/
I wasn't skeptical of him/
我和任何人相处融洽,
I get along with, like, anybody,
而且,就像,我无法让科迪真正与我交谈。
and, like, I cannot get Cody really to converse with me.
科迪有点累赘。
Cody is a little bit of a liability.
我是团队成员,我忠于叛徒,
I'm a team member, and I'm loyal to the traitors,
但归根结底,
but at the end of the day,
你得先照顾好自己,
you got to look out for yourself first,
我不能对我有这种怀疑。
and I can't have that suspicion on me.
在我的这座大城♥堡♥里,
Within this Grand Castle of mine,
穿过偌大的走廊,隐藏著一个秘密——
through the great corridors, lies a secret --
一个书柜。
a bookcase.
但不是随便一个旧书柜——
But not just any old bookcase --
一个包含我珍贵的财产。
one containing my prized possessions.
不仅如此...
And not only that...
在这个军械库里有一份礼物。
in this armory lies a gift.
在其中一个箱子里,有一个盾牌。
In one of these chests, there is a shield.
以及找到它的玩家
And the player who finds it
可以保护他们免受叛徒的下一次谋杀。
could be protected from the traitors' next murder.
我很高兴来到这里。
I'm just excited to be here.
我的心真的在肚子里。
My heart is literally in my stomach.
这真的很大。
This is really huge.
我的意思是,这实际上是巨大的。
I mean, this is literally huge.
从字面上看,这就像生或死。
Literally, this is, like, life or death.
这是一个机会游戏。
It's a game of chance.
一个接一个地,在这里获得通行证的玩家将进入。
One by one, the players who have won a pass here will enter.
他们将打开一个箱子,并且只打开一个箱子。
They will open one chest, and one chest only.
然后,如果他们向其他玩家透露,这取决于他们
Then, it's up to them if they reveal to the other players
无论他们是否赢得了盾牌。
whether or not they have won the shield.
是的,更多的智力游戏。
Yes, more mind games.
你期待什么?
What did you expect?
叛徒有选择。
The traitors have a choice.
他们今晚可以去谋杀凯特,
They can go and murder Kate tonight,
“因为她是一个容易的决定,
'cause she's an easy decision,
或者他们可以赌你们两个。
or they can gamble on you two.
我想我们不会告诉任何人。
I think we don't tell anyone.
我认为我们只是把它完全留给自己。
I think we just keep it completely to ourselves.
我不想知道。
I don't want to know.
你想先走,还是...?
Do you want to go first, or...?
是的。我对此很满意。
Yeah. I'm good with that.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
哇。
Wow.
好。
Okay.
我最需要这个盾牌,胜过这个世界上的任何东西。
I need this shield more than anything in this entire world.
所以我要和中间的那个一起去。
So I'm gonna go with the one in the center.
我真的说服了自己
I really had myself convinced
我将能够撬开盾牌,
that I was gonna be able to pick the shield,
而我没有。
and I didn't.
我很沮丧。
I'm devastated.
好。
Okay.
我真的,真的需要这个。
I really, really need this.
我太兴奋了。
I'm so excited.
希望我能得到盾牌。
And hopefully, I'm gonna get the shield.
50/50的生命或谋杀镜头——
A 50/50 shot of life or murder --
假设安杰丽卡不明白。
assuming Anjelica didn't get it.
好。
Okay.
真是无赖。
Such a bummer.
我做了我能做的一切,但你要做什么?
I did everything I could, but what are you gonna do?
机会的车轮,我猜,
The wheels of chance just, I guess,
今天不是我最喜欢的。
were not in my favorite today.
叛徒不知道谁得到了盾牌。
The traitors won't know who got the shield.
所以,如果我保守这个秘密,
So, if I keep this a secret,
它会保护瑞秋和安杰丽卡的安全。
it'll keep Rachel and Anjelica safe.
有对话是件好事
It's good to have a conversation
“因为我觉得凯特让我们更难了。
'cause I feel like Kate is making it harder for us.
嗯嗯。 -对不起。
Mm-hmm. -I'm sorry.
不管信不信,你根本不是在帮助我们。
Faithful or not, you are not helping us at all.
你没有说明。
You're not helping.
所以,这就是为什么--那是-
And so, that's why -- that's --
她根本不适合我。
she's not off the table for me at all.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我感觉到瑞秋。
And I'm feeling Rachel.
我知道瑞秋是谁。
I know Rachel for who Rachel is.
如果我们来到这场比赛的尽头,他们说,
And if we came to the end of this game, and they said,
“拉奇,你是叛徒。”
"Rache, you're a traitor." -Mm-hmm.
瑞秋变成了一个残酷的球员,
Rachel turns into a cutthroat player,
“因为她很努力,想要那笔钱,
'cause she's hard-working and want that money,
因为这就是她的意义所在。
because that's what she's about.
是的。-她想要锅里的钱。
Yeah. -She wants the money in the pot.
是的。
Yeah.
我们需要它走向凯特或瑞秋,
We need it to go towards either Kate or Rachel,
这样另一个信徒就要离开家了,
so that another faithful is leaving the house,
我们可以再向前推进一天。
and we can push forward one more day.
你对瑞秋是叛徒有多大信心?
How confident are you that Rachel's a traitor?
我想说,大约 50/50。
I want to say, like, about 50/50.
但这是我对其他人最多的。
But that's the most that I am on anybody else.
你今晚会投票给她吗?
Would you vote for her tonight?
我的直觉希望我去找瑞秋。
My gut wants me to go for Rachel.
好。跟随直觉。
Okay. Follow the gut.
当我和科迪交谈时,
When I talk to Cody,
即使有很多怀疑,
even though there are a lot of suspicions,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表