剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
让我们在开始运行之前考虑几个选项,
Let's just consider a few options before we go running,
“因为也许你会想到
'cause maybe that would have occurred to you
如果我们等到星星。
if we had waited until stars.
我说:“真的吗?
I was like, "Seriously?"
瑞秋,就像,想想发生了什么。
Rachel, like, think about what's going on.
别急了。
Stop rushing.
我不知道她是不是叛徒,但我希望她离开
I don't know if she's a traitor, but I want her gone
“因为她惹恼了我。
'cause she annoys me.
祝福你,我的孩子。你的团队是两个人。
Blessings upon you, my child. Your team is two up.
而你,你觉得你的过去有什么罪吗?
And you, do you feel there's any sin in your past
这解释了你目前糟糕的形式?
that accounts for your current bad form?
也许。不会撒谎。
Perhaps. Not gonna lie.
我相信你们俩,我的小羊羔。
I believe in you both, my little lambs.
现在我来给你线索。
And I now shall give you the clue.
它将在第23段第八行找到。
It will be found in paragraph 23, line eight.
继续前进。
Go forth.
他们来了。他们来了。
Here they come. Here they come.
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧。
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
这是 - 哦,[哔哔]
It's -- oh, [bleep]
坚持。我在猜测我的数位。
Hold on. I'm second-guessing my numbers.
我什至不明白凯尔怎么会忘记。
I don't even understand how Kyle could forget.
他不知道这些数位。
He doesn't know the numbers.
他要回去拿数位。
He's going back to get the numbers.
好。-如果凯尔是一个薄弱环节,
Okay. -If Kyle is a weak link,
凯尔可能会被放逐。
Kyle could be put up for banishment.
只要有一堆热量
As long as there's a bunch of heat
那热量不是朝我的方向来的,
and that heat is not coming in my direction,
这就是我们叛徒的游戏名称。
that's the name of the game for us traitors.
你已经忘记了吗?
Have you forgotten already?
这都是你过去的罪过,凯尔。
It's all your sinning from the past, Kyle.
23,八。
23, eight.
这是一块手表。-这是一块手表。
It's a watch. -It's a watch.
这是一块手表。-是的。
It's a watch. -Yes.
那个人在那里有一块手表。
That person has a watch right there.
就在这儿?-坚持住,坚持住。
Right here? -Hold on, hold on.
去。是的。-他盖上了手表。
Go. Yeah. -He covered his watch up.
他确实掩盖了他的手表。-他盖上了手表。
He did cover his watch up. -He covered his watch up.
我们没有钱。
We have no money.
如果我们做不好,我认为所有的希望都失去了。
If we don't get this right, I think all hope is lost.
是的!
Yes!
等。我们还不知道。
Wait. We don't know yet.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
我们带著我们看到的第一只手表去了,
We went with literally the first watch we saw,
它甚至不符合描述。
and it didn't even fit the description.
基♥督♥教!过来这里!它说金属。
Christian! Come here! It says metal.
“我是金属做的。”“因为有很多手表。
"I'm made of metal." 'Cause there's many watches.
找到了。-是金属吗?
Found it. -Is it metal?
这是金子。-黄金是金属。
It's gold. -Gold is metal.
团队,你作为一个团队舒服吗
Team, are you comfortable as a group
我带著金表去?
me going with the gold watch?
克利斯蒂安是天生的领导者。
Christian is a natural-born leader.
归根结底,我知道
At the end of the day, I know
基♥督♥徒是关于使命的
Christian is all about the mission
以及所有关于获得这笔钱。
and all about getting that money.
你有黄金吗?
Do you have the gold?
明白了。-好。
Got it. -Okay.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on here?
我们吮吸。
We suck.
女士们,这是你们的最后一轮。
Ladies, this is your final round.
斯蒂芬妮,你的团队增加了 15,000 美元。
Stephenie, your team has added $15,000.
安杰丽卡,你的团队什么也没添加。
Anjelica, your team has added nothing.
但这是你们救赎自己的机会。
But this is your chance to redeem yourselves.
所以请集中精力。
So please focus.
您要寻找第 61 段第 9 行。
You are looking for paragraph 61, line nine.
加油!
Go forth!
61,第九行。
61, line nine.
第61段,第九行。
Paragraph 61, line nine.
61?我靠。-二十九.
61? Holy shit. -XXIX.
天哪,61段?-我知道。
Geez, 61 paragraphs? -I know.
伙计们,X是10,所以...
Guys, X is 10, so...
是的。这是五个,对吧?-是的。
Yeah. And that's five, right? -Yeah.
九是V,三个是I。
Nine is V, three I's.
数位是多少?-61,第九行。
What were the numbers? -61, line nine.
是的。所以,从 - 只是计数开始。
Yeah, yeah. So, start with -- just count.
46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51...
46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51...
60, 61, 62, 63...
60, 61, 62, 63...
我以为是61。-61.
I thought it was 61. -61.
61?好。-是的。
61? Okay. -Yeah.
我们甚至无法数下段落。
We can't even count the paragraphs down.
我是一名大学♥运♥动员。
I was a college athlete.
竞争是我的DNA。
It's in my DNA to be competitive.
所以,是的,我很生气。
So, yeah, I'm pretty pissed off.
“我喜欢紧紧的拥抱。”
"I love a tight hug."
是的。基♥督♥教。是一条蛇。
Yes. Christian. It's a snake.
这是不对的。伙计们,这都是拉丁语。
That's not right. That's all in Latin, guys.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on here?
我们真的需要赢得这场比赛。
We really need to win this one.
那是蛇吗?-是的。基♥督♥教。
Is that a snake? -Yes. Christian.
基♥督♥教。[窃窃私语]是一条蛇。
Christian. [Whispering] It's a snake.
不过,是吗?真的吗?-看它。
Is it, though? Is it actually? -Look at it.
61, 62, 63...
61, 62, 63...
看它。看看她的头发。
Look at it. Look at her hair.
是的,有两个。
Yeah, there's two of them.
侧面和项链上有一些。
There's some on the side and on the necklace.
去,去,去。-让我们去做吧。
Go, go, go. -Let's do it.
你有黄金吗?
Do you have the gold?
狗屎,是的。
Shit, yes.
是的!-干得好,你们。
Yes! -Good job, you guys.
嘿!-干得好,你们!
Hey! -Good job, you guys!
我是获胜团队的一员,这很棒。
I was on the winning team, which is great.
我们一起工作,我建立了一些友情,
We worked together, I've built some camaraderie,
这是必不可少的,你知道,
which is essential for, you know,
我作为叛徒想做什么。
what I'm trying to do as a traitor.
哇,我们做得很糟糕。
Wow, we did terrible.
他来了。他来了。他来了。
Here he comes. Here he comes. Here he comes.
嘘,嘘!
Shh, shh!
嗯,球员们,这是一项非常有启发性的任务。
Well, players, that was a very revealing task.
我从来没有在我的教堂里听到过这样的喧嚣。
Never have I heard such a din in my chapel.
你做得很好。
You lot did very well.
四个正确答案,总共带来 20,000 美元
Four correct answers, bringing a total of $20,000
到奖池。
to the prize pot.
你什么也没贡献。
You lot contributed nothing.
你们辜负了自己,也让我失望了。
You have disappointed yourselves and you have disappointed me.
团队信任的裂缝会导致你的失败吗?
Are cracks in the team's trust leading to your failure?
所以,回到城♥堡♥。
So, back to the castle.
就纪念馆而言,这是一个喧嚣。
As far as memorials go, this one was a hoot.
哇。
Wow.
喔!-啊,干得好。
Whoo! -Ah, good job.
干的好!
Well done!
有人必须输。
Someone's got to lose.
干得好,团队。感觉如何?
Well done, team. How does it feel?
我们太可怕了。
We were horrible.
啊,家甜蜜的城♥堡♥。
Ah, home sweet castle.
嗯,那很好。-那是什么东西!
Well, that was good. -That was something!
是的。哎呀!哎哟哟!
Yeah. Ayy! Ay-ay-ay-ay!
欢迎回家。20,000 美元更富有。[ 笑 ]
Welcome home. $20,000 richer. [ Laughs ]
我们去酒吧好吗?-让我们做吧,宝贝。
Shall we go to the bar? -Let's do it, baby.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我只是想让你知道我100%信任你。
I just want you to let you know I trust you 100%.
相同。我想-- -我想如果我们不这样做
Same. I think -- -I think if we don't
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表