剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
“因为上帝知道我是一个忠实的人。
'Cause God knows I'm a faithful.
我只是想坚持到底。
I'm just trying to last through the game.
认为昆汀是叛徒并不牵强。
It's not far-fetched to think Quentin is a traitor.
认为西里可能是叛徒并不牵强,
It's not far-fetched to think Cirie might be a traitor,
因为她真的很想成为
because she really wanted to be
当她不在的时候,她会心烦意乱。
and she got upset when she wasn't.
等等,西里想当叛徒?
Wait, Cirie wanted to be a traitor?
斯蒂芬妮是这么说的,
That's what Stephenie said,
西里想成为叛徒。
that Cirie wanted to be a traitor.
也许他们有过谈话。-你为什么不提出来?
Maybe they had a conversation. -Why didn't you bring that up?
我不知道。她说西里真的很想当叛徒。
I don't know. She says Cirie really wanted to be a traitor.
今天?-是的。
Today? -Yeah.
她说西里真的很想当叛徒,
She said Cirie really wanted to be a traitor,
但当她不是叛徒时,她会心烦意乱。
but she got upset when she wasn't a traitor.
这就是为什么她知道西里不是叛徒。
And that's why she knows that Cirie is not a traitor.
所以我想,“好吧。”
And so I'm like, "All right."
等。我 - 我想我对此感到震惊。
Wait. I -- I think I'm mind-blown by that.
这让我陷入了回圈,但我不得不,就像,
That threw me for a loop, but I had to, like,
把它重新响起来,因为它就像,
ring it back in because it's like,
这是最后的混乱努力吗
is this a last-ditch confusion effort
让谢尔贝扔在那里?
for Shelbe to throw out there?
我得去和西里谈谈。
I got to go talk to Cirie.
所以,谢尔贝刚刚告诉我,斯蒂芬妮告诉她......
So, Shelbe just told me that Stephenie told her...
嗯嗯-...你心烦意乱
Mm-hmm. -...you were upset
你没有被选为叛徒
that you weren't chosen as a traitor
而且你想以叛徒的身份出现在节目中。
and that you wanted to come on the show as a traitor.
哦!所以现在安迪来找我说,
Oh! So now Andie's coming to me saying,
“你告诉斯蒂芬妮了吗
"Did you tell Stephenie
你想当叛徒?
that you wanted to be a traitor?"
比如,斯蒂芬妮,你在说什么?
Like, Stephenie, what are you talking about?
我在没有人的雷达上,你决定说,
I'm on nobody's radar, and you decide to say,
“嗯,西里...”作为我的盟友。
"Well, Cirie..." as my ally.
这有什么意义?
What sense does that make?
所以你说了一些关于心烦意乱的事情
And so you said something about being upset
你没有被选为叛徒。
that you weren't chosen to be a traitor.
绝对不是。绝对不是。 -好的。
Absolutely not. Absolutely not. -Okay.
我把它当作一粒盐。
And I took it like a grain of salt.
只是,我对你很酷。
Just, I'm cool with you.
不,但我对斯蒂芬妮这样做并不酷。
No, but I'm not cool with Stephenie doing that.
拿著它放在桌子上。-是的。
Hold it for the table. -Yeah.
抓紧桌子。-好。
Hold on for the table. -Okay.
今晚进入圆桌会议,
Going into the round table tonight,
我只希望集团
I just hope the cliquey group
还没有预先决定他们今晚要去找谁。
has not pre-decided who they're going for tonight.
我不知道会发生什么。
I don't know what's gonna happen.
我只知道我们有两个叛徒。
I just know that we're down to two traitors.
今晚我们不能再失去一个。
We can't lose another tonight.
如果我的名字在圆桌会议上说出来,
If my name is spoken at the round table,
我要准备为自己辩护。
I'm going to prepare to defend myself.
我不想成为目标。
I don't want to be a target.
我不想成为任何人的雷达。
I don't want to be on anyone's radar.
我不想在砧板上。
I don't want to be on the chopping block.
这只会是另一种放逐的浪费。
It'll just be another waste of banishment.
我们很少,我们快乐的少数。
We few, we happy few.
英国有自己的议会。
Britain has its parliament.
美国有国会。
America has its Congress.
我们在我的城♥堡♥里
And we here at my castle
有我们的圆桌会议。
have our round table.
您的奖池目前为 133,800 美元。
Your prize pot currently stands at $133,800.
叛徒会不被发现吗
Will the traitors go undetected
把所有的钱都占为己有?
and take all the money for themselves?
现在我们即将结束,我亲爱的球员们,
As we're approaching the end now, my dear players,
你能感觉到吗?
can you feel it?
谁对游戏的把握需要放松?
Whose grasp of the game needs to be loosened?
谁不是他们看起来的样子?
Who's not quite what they seem?
谁在隐藏叛徒的秘密?
Who is hiding a traitorous secret?
请你发言。
The floor is yours.
快乐放逐。
Happy banishing.
我想从今晚开始
I would like to start tonight
一劳永逸地说,
by saying once and for all,
我不是叛徒。
I am not a traitor.
我不会因为我不是叛徒而生气。
I'm not upset that I'm not a traitor.
我不知道它从哪里开始。
I don't know where it started.
他说,她说,他们说,我们说。
He said, she said, they said, we said.
但你可以从我、我自己和我那里听到——
But you can hear it from me, myself, and I --
我不生气。
I'm not upset.
拜托,拜托,如果有任何问题,
And please, please, if there's any question,
请来问我,
please just come ask me,
我会为任何人澄清。
and I will clarify it for anybody.
你们想谈谈为什么会出现这种情况,还是不?
Do you guys want to talk about why that came up, or no?
所以,显然,斯蒂芬说的是
So, apparently, what Steph said was
他们是——他们指的是谢尔布和斯蒂芬妮——
they were -- they meaning Shelbe and Stephenie --
在问谁愿意成为叛徒?
were asking who would like to be a traitor?
我在开玩笑。
And I was joking.
我说,“哦,西里会是个好叛徒。
I'm saying, "Oh, Cirie would be a good traitor."
西里?我的意思是,我从来没有想过她,
Cirie? I mean, I never thought about her,
但是对某人有一些敌意
but there's some animosity towards somebody
没有人在想。
that nobody was thinking about.
我知道西里是一个忠实的人。
I know that Cirie is a faithful.
我-我不确定你在那里想做什么,
I-I'm not sure what you were trying to do there,
但我不知道,那只是有点奇怪。
but I don't know, that was just a little weird.
谢尔贝,我很想问你怎么做——
Shelbe, I would love to ask you how --
如果你能说服我们你是一个忠实的人?
if you could convince us that you're a faithful?
宝贝,我不知道如何说服你,
Baby, I don't know how I can convince you,
就像杰拉尔丁无法说服你们一样,
just like Geraldine couldn't convince y'all,
就像可怜的迈克尔无法说服你一样。
Just like poor Michael couldn't convince you.
我不知道我能做些什么来说服你。
I don't know what I can do to convince you.
也许问题是,你为什么认为我是叛徒?
Maybe the question is, why do you think I'm a traitor?
给我一个你认为我是叛徒的理由
Give me a reason why you think I'm a traitor
所以我可以反驳这一点。
so I can then disprove that.
所以你和科迪非常亲近。-是的。
So you were very close to Cody. -Yeah.
你总是和他一起投票。你总是——
And you always voted with him. You always --
很抱歉打断你,但我只是想说
I'm sorry to cut you off, but I'm just wanting to say
我忠于自己的投票,
I stayed true to my own vote,
我总是给出自己的推理。
and I always gave my own reasoning.
我把名字扔掉了,而其他人不会。
I threw names out when nobody else would.
嗯嗯。 -所以我没有投票给任何人,
Mm-hmm. -So I didn't vote with nobody,
甚至不是小组。
not even the group.
好。所以,就像昨晚一样,
Okay. So, like last night,
你和科迪在同一个游戏计划中追随我。
you were on the same game plan with Cody to come after me.
所以我只想知道,是不是那个科迪在操纵你,
So I just want to know, was that Cody manipulating you,
还是你们两个想出了一个计划
or was that you two coming up with a plan
试图影响我们的选票?
to try to sway our votes?
这些是我对科迪说过的话。
These were things that I have said to Cody.
所以回听那张圆桌,
And so listening back at that round table,
是我听到科迪说我对他说过的话。
it was me hearing Cody say things I have said to him.
所以可能是他在操纵我
So it could have been him manipulating me
或者他把我说的话拿走,然后马上吐出来。
or him taking what I'm saying and just spitting it right back.
所以,是的,可能是科迪只是镜像
So, yeah, it could have been Cody just mirroring
马上把我对他说的话还给你。
right back to you what I've said to him.
我对此事有一些想法。
I have a couple thoughts on the matter.
所以,我想当我们在这里的第一天见面时,
So, I think when we met on the first day here,
我遇到过一个这样的人,
I met someone who was like,
你看起来很开心,你笑得很开心,
you seemed so happy and you smiled a lot,
你,就像,太兴奋了。-是的。
and you were, like, so excited. -Yes.
而且我还没有见过我一开始遇到的人。
And I haven't seen the person that I met in the beginning.
而当科迪透露自己是叛徒时,
And when Cody revealed that he was a traitor,
我看著你,你看起来并不高兴。
I looked at you, and you didn't look happy.
但我会为我找到叛徒而感到高兴。
But I would feel elated that I found a traitor.
这就是我的迹象,我就像,
So that was my indication that I was like,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表