剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
玩家,您投票结束游戏。
Players, you voted to end the game.
如果你是忠实的,
If you are faithful,
您将分享那二十五万美元。
you will share that quarter of a million dollars.
但如果有任何叛徒仍然存在,
But if any traitors remain,
他们赢得了一切。
they win it all.
现在是揭露你的身份的时候了。
Now is the time to reveal your identities.
安迪,你是忠实的还是叛徒?
Andie, are you a faithful or a traitor?
我从来没有做过叛徒,你们。
Never had it in me to be a traitor, y'all.
我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful.
昆汀?
Quentin?
我愿意做很多事情来获得硬币,
A lot of things I'm willing to do to get the coin,
但背刺和碾压人不是我。
but backstab and run over people is not me.
我是一个忠实的人。
I am a faithful.
还有西里,
And Cirie,
你是忠实的还是叛徒?
are you a faithful or are you a traitor?
还有西里...
And Cirie...
你是忠实的还是叛徒?
Are you a faithful or are you a traitor?
我内心是一个忠实的人。
I am a faithful at heart.
但我是这场游戏的叛徒。
But I'm a traitor in this game.
哇。
Wow.
认真地?!
Seriously?!
我确实爱你们。我特别爱你,安迪。
I do love you guys. I love you specifically, Andie.
没有任何诡计
There wasn't any trickery
就像我对你或你的感觉一样,昆汀。
in the way I felt about you -- or you, Quentin.
只是,我被选为叛徒,
It's just, I was chosen to be a traitor,
所以我唯一的选择就是离开,回到我的家人身边。
so my only option was to leave and go back home to my family
或者成为我所能成为的最好的叛徒。
or be the best traitor that I could be.
安迪,真的很抱歉。
Andie, I'm really sorry.
天啊。
Oh, boy.
看到安迪的痛苦...
Seeing the pain that Andie...
正在表达
is expressing
对我来说太过分了。
is too much for me.
内疚是压倒性的。
The guilt is overwhelming.
我怎么能不感到内疚,因为我背叛了他们?
How can I not feel guilty because I betrayed them?
我背叛了他们。
I betrayed them.
我一直在努力鼓起勇气看著你的眼睛。
I've been trying to muster the courage to look you in the eyes.
我必须尊重你的所作所为。
I have to respect what you did.
你这样做是为了你的家人,而且...
You did it for your family, and...
我选择给你恩典。
I choose to give you grace.
我很感激你在这个游戏中给我的一切
And I appreciate everything you've given me in this game
因为我在这里的时候你是我的妈妈。
because you were my mom while I was here.
我不恨你。
And I don't hate you.
我为此感谢你。
I thank you for that.
我真的感受到了与你的真诚联♥系♥
I really felt a genuine bond with you
我知道你有这种感觉。
that I know you felt.
我知道。
I know.
安迪和昆汀,你们都玩了一场了不起的游戏。
Andie and Quentin, you've both played an amazing game.
但现在是时候离开城♥堡♥了。
But now it's time for you to leave the castle.
我尊重她的所作所为,但是...当然疼。
I respect what she did, but... of course it hurts.
太棒了。我的意思是,这本身就是一种成就。
Bravo. I mean, it's an accomplishment within itself.
老实说。我确实从中得到安慰。
Like, honestly. And I do take solace in that.
我从来没有看到过这种情况的到来。
I never saw that coming.
Cirie立即需要奥斯卡最佳男主角。
Cirie needs the best actor Oscar immediately.
我们都来玩游戏。
We all came to play a game.
然而,我们的联♥系♥,我们的关系,
However, our connection, our relationship,
所有这些都是真实的。
all of that is real.
我在背叛他们。
I'm betraying them.
但我也必须赢得这场比赛
But I also had to win this game
因为我爱我的家人
because I love my family
我想为他们做。
and I want to do for them.
如果我必须做出选择,
And if I have to make a choice,
我总是会选择我的家人。
I'm always going to choose my family.
过来,我想给你看一些东西。
Come here, I want to show you something.
看,那是二十五万美元。
See, that, it's a quarter of a million dollars.
这对你的生活意味著什么?
What is that going to mean for your life?
我有很多人依赖我,艾伦,
I have a lot of people that depend on me, Alan,
这将改变他们的生活。
and that is going to change their lives.
所以,希望我让他们感到骄傲。
So, hopefully I made them proud.
你有最好的扑克脸
You have the best poker face of anyone
我一生中见过面。
I've ever met in my entire life.
哦,我的上帝。-是的,你赢了。
Oh, my God. -Yes, you won.
艾伦,谢谢你。-祝贺。
Alan, thank you. -Congratulations.
我终于做到了!
I've finally done it!
我终于赢了!
I finally got a win!
我只想要我的孩子和妈妈
I just want my kids and my mom
看到我做到了。
to see that I did it.
我做到了,你们。
I did it, y'all.
是的。
Yeah.
这在我的简历上看起来不错。
That'll look nice on my resume.
“'叛徒'第一季的获胜者。”
"Winner of 'Traitors' season one."
我成功了。
I did it.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表