剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
你们谁在骗我?
Which one of y'all are lying to me?
我不会对你的脸撒谎。
I wouldn't lie to your face.
你永远不会远离谋杀。
You're never far away from a murder.
20个最狡猾的游戏玩家。
20 of the most devious game players.
一些名人面孔。
Some famous faces.
为这次颠簸的旅程做好准备。
Get ready for this bumpy ride.
它会变得非常具有侵略性。
It's gonna get real aggressive.
我觉得我就像在韦斯·克雷文的电影中。
I feel like I'm in a Wes Craven movie.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
这里的参与者没有机会。
The participants here don't stand a chance.
其他人,普通美国人。
Others, everyday Americans.
我在公♥关♥部门工作。我以说话为生。
I work in PR. I talk for a living.
他们正在前往我的苏格兰高地城♥堡♥的路上...
They're on their way to my Scottish Highland castle...
在苏格兰的一座城♥堡♥里,没有发生任何不好的事情。
Nothing bad ever happened in a castle in Scotland.
...要输入
...to enter
终极谋杀之谜
the ultimate murder mystery
并赢得高达二十五万美元的奖金。
and win up to a quarter of a million dollars.
哦,是的。让我们谈谈这个。
Oh, yes. Let's talk about that.
但隐藏在他们中间的是叛徒...
But hidden amongst them are the traitors...
我选择了叛徒。
[ Echoing ] I have selected the traitors.
...谁会在晚上偷偷谋杀他们的同伴......
...who will secretly murder their fellow players at night...
这是一种有趣的生活方式。你知道的?
Which is a fun way to live. You know?
...从游戏中消除他们。
...eliminating them from the game.
其他人必须弄清楚谁是叛徒......
The others must work out who the traitors are...
我认为你是叛徒,我认为你是叛徒。
I think you're a traitor, I think you're a traitor.
在这一点上,他们都是叛徒。
At this point, they're all traitors.
...并驱逐他们...
...and banish them...
我相信你。-哦,我的上帝。
I trusted you. -Oh, my God.
...在他们成为下一个受害者之前。
...before they become their next victim.
去,去,去,去!-喔!
Go, go, go, go! -Whoo!
这是我玩过的最难的游戏。
This is the hardest game I have ever played.
这是终极游戏
This is the ultimate game
的欺骗。
of deception.
我告诉你,要么放逐我,要么谋杀我。
I'm telling you, either banish me or murder me.
我说完了。
I'm done.
早上来吧,你们中的一个人会被谋杀。
Come morning, one of you will have been murdered.
我会戴上眼罩。
I'd pop on an eye mask.
这就是「叛徒」。。
This is "The Traitors."
弗格斯,请做好准备。我们的客人正在路上。
Fergus, please prepare. Our guests are on their way.
我是真人秀的忠实粉丝,
I'm a huge fan of reality TV,
所以我不敢相信我和怪胎西里在一起。
so I can't believe I am with freakin' Cirie.
我是《幸存者》最大的粉丝。
I'm, like, the biggest "Survivor" fan.
我希望我有我的手♥机♥,这样我就可以和她自♥拍♥
I wish I had my phone so I could take a selfie with her
只是,就像,把它发布在Instagram上
and just, like, post it on Instagram
然后说,“看看我遇到了谁。
and be like, "Look who I met."
哦!我起鸡皮疙瘩了!
Oh! I'm getting goosebumps!
在「比佛利山庄」中,你要么喜欢我,要么不喜欢我,
In "Beverly Hills," you either like me or you don't like me,
我不在乎。
and I don't care.
我绝对直言不讳。
I'm definitely outspoken.
我可以操纵。
I can be manipulative.
当我看到他们时,我知道他们。
And I know liars when I see them.
哦!
Oh!
哦,有艾伦!有艾伦!有艾伦!
Oh, there's Alan! There's Alan! There's Alan!
欢迎来到苏格兰高地,
Welcome to the Highlands of Scotland,
欢迎来到《叛徒》。
and welcome to "The Traitor."
令人惊叹,对吧?-是的。
Stunning, right? -Yeah.
是的!
Yes!
那么城♥堡♥呢?
And what about the castle?
我最尊敬的客人。
My most esteemed guests.
你即将进入一个背刺和背叛的世界。
You're about to enter a world of backstabbing and treachery.
你以为“真正的家庭主妇
And you thought "The Real Housewives
比佛利山庄“很糟糕。
of Beverly Hills" was bad.
对于这个游戏,您将需要狮子的力量,
For this game, you will need the strength of a lion,
狐狸的隐身。
the stealth of a fox.
这里的每个人都有能力操纵和欺骗。
Everyone here is capable of manipulation and deceit.
不要让先入为主的观念欺骗或误导你。
Do not let preconceived notions fool or mislead you.
很快,我会选择你们中的一些人作为叛徒。
Very soon, I will select some of you to be the traitors.
叛徒有权谋杀其他参赛者
The traitors have the power to murder a fellow contestant
每天晚上在黑暗的掩护下。
each night under the cover of darkness.
你们其余的人将是忠实的。
The rest of you will be the faithful.
信徒的工作是找出谁是叛徒
The faithful's job is to find out who the traitors are
并投票将他们驱逐出游戏
and vote to banish them from the game
在他们成为下一个受害者之前。
before they become their next victims.
玩家一个接一个地倒下,要么被放逐
One by one, the players fall, either by banishment
或谋杀。
or by murder.
如果你足够幸运地呆到游戏结束,
If you're lucky enough to stay till the end of the game,
您将有机会分享奖杯
you will have the chance to share a prize pot
二十五万美元。
of a quarter of a million dollars.
这就像为此跳了一支小舞!嗖,嗖!
It's like do a little dance for that! Whoo, whoo!
但要小心,
But beware,
如果游戏结束时仍有叛徒,
if any of the traitors remain at the end of the game,
他们会全部拿走。
they will take it all.
哦!-哦,我的天哪。
Oh! -Oh, my gosh.
从这一点开始,每次对话都很重要。
From this point forth, every conversation counts.
所以不要相信任何人。
So trust no one.
当然,除了我。
Except me, of course.
那么,我们要开始了吗?
So, shall we get started?
是的!-是的!
Yeah! -Yes!
让自己在家。相互了解。
Make yourselves at home. Get to know each other.
几个小时后,我们将在圆桌会议上见面,
For in a few hours, we will meet at the round table,
我将在哪里选择叛徒。
where I will select the traitors.
但别担心。
But don't worry.
在苏格兰的一座城♥堡♥里,没有发生任何不好的事情。
Nothing bad ever happened in a castle in Scotland.
我们正在与新手一起玩这个游戏。
We're playing this game with newbies.
比如,有10个人
Like, there's 10 people
以前从未玩过真人秀,
that have never played reality TV before,
所以,就像,我可以随心所欲地操纵它们。
so, like, I can manipulate them however I want.
是的,我不担心名人。
Yeah, I'm not fazed by the celebrities.
我的意思是,他们也是人。
I mean, they're people, too.
但这正是人们不会看到我来的原因。
But that's exactly why people won't see me coming.
哦,我的上帝。-不!
Oh, my God. -No!
我只是觉得自己像个领主!
I just feel like a lord!
这是史诗般的。
This is epic.
[喘息]你在跟我开玩笑吗?!
[ Gasps ] Are you kidding me?!
这是不真实的。
This is unreal.
伙计,看看吧。
Man, check it out.
好。
Okay.
兄弟,就像,我什至没有在开玩笑,
Brother, like, I'm not even kidding you,
我的房♥子可以容纳742次这个东西。
my house would fit in this thing 742 times.
就像,这个东西是巨大的。
Like, this thing is massive.
天花板 - 那些是原始的,你认为?
The ceilings -- those are original, you think?
不。-不?
No. -No?
不。绝对不是。
No. Definitely not.
我走进城♥堡♥
I walked into the castle
我当时想,“哦,天哪,我在这里有宾至如归的感觉。
and I was like, "Oh, my God, I feel at home here."
这些楼层不是原来的楼层。
These floors are not the original floors.
是的,不是。
Yeah, no.
我参加了一个热门真人秀节目
I participated in a hit reality show
人们左右来找我。
where people were coming for me left and right.
所以我认为我绝对是为这个游戏而生的。
So I think that I definitely was born for this game.
我确实认为我的“老大哥”背景会对我有所说明。
I do think my "Big Brother" background will help me in here.
我可以操纵所有人。
I can manipulate everyone.
这就像是我利用他们对我的粉丝的机会
This is, like, my chance to use their fandom of me
对我有利。
to my advantage.
所以我有点像一个偶像。
So I'm kind of an icon.
这是字典吗?
Is this a dictionary?
是的。让我们看看叛徒的定义。
Yeah. Let's look up the definition of a traitor.
如果这些人中的任何一个人看过《甲板下》
If any of these people has watched "Below Deck"
看到我在那里,我相信他们会
and seen me on there, I'm sure that they're gonna
对我会成为什么样的人有想法。
have ideas about what I'm gonna be like.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表