剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
使命 --
The mission --
任务只是告诉我们城♥堡♥的确切位置。
The mission just told us exactly where the castle was.
嗯嗯。 -那是有
Mm-hmm. -It was that there's
很多人对凯特持怀疑态度
a lot of people skeptical of Kate
有很多人对迈克尔持怀疑态度。
and there's a lot of people skeptical of Michael.
这就是我们所希望的。完善。
That's what we were hoping. Perfect.
今晚,我听说有很多,比如,
Tonight, I'm hearing that there's a lot of, like,
对凯尔的不信任。
distrust in Kyle.
我认为凯尔需要离开。他越来越聪明了。
I think Kyle needs to go. He's getting smart.
他是说话最多的一个。-但他越来越聪明了
He's the one who talks the most. -But he's getting smart
关于谁?
in regard to who?
凯尔和瑞恩说
Kyle and Ryan are saying
它必须是一个坚强的女人,
that it has to be a strong woman,
涉及一个现实女人... -哦。
involves a reality woman... -Oh.
...可能是我,斯蒂芬妮或瑞秋。
...and could it be me, Stephenie, or Rachel.
我不知道,我不知道。
I don't know, I don't know.
所以,这是我的建议。
So, here's my proposal.
如果我们要做瑞恩或凯尔,
If we were to do Ryan or Kyle,
尤其是凯尔,因为那可能会抛出——
particularly Kyle, because that may throw --
我想,凯尔。-凯尔。
I think, Kyle. -Kyle.
如果我们派凯尔,它会让每个人都失望。
If we send Kyle, it throws everybody off.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
不过,为什么里安不做同样的事情呢?
Why wouldn't Ryan do the same thing, though?
我知道那是你的男人。
I know that's your man.
你和瑞恩在这里之外有关系。
You and Ryan have a relationship outside of here.
不要告诉我不,因为我已经知道了。
And don't tell me no, 'cause I already know.
所以不要让 - 我们 - 我们在一起。
So don't let -- We -- We here together.
你现在让你的头来找你。
You're letting your head get to you right now.
我一生中从未见过他一次。
I never met him one time in my life.
真?好吧,那我们来滚瑞恩吧。
Really? Okay, then let's roll Ryan.
到目前为止,我同意投票。
I'm going along with the voting so far.
我一直很被动。
I've been very passive.
但今晚的投票将按照我想要的方式进行。
But tonight the vote will go the way I want it to go.
我必须能够提出这个问题。
I have to be able to bring this up.
我提请你注意。-你没有带来
I brought it to your attention. -You have not brought it
引起我的注意。这是一种指控。
to my attention. That was an accusation.
事实上,你指责我认识瑞恩,
The fact that you're accusing me that I know Ryan,
好吧,瑞恩就这样下去了。
alright, Ryan is going right down like that.
我们不要情绪化。让我们都带上我们所有人,
Let's not get emotional. Let's all bring all of us,
因为我们是 - 嘿,我们是梦之队。
'cause we are -- Hey, we're the dream team.
我知道。-让我和他谈谈。
I know. -Let me talk to him.
我会让你们说话,好吧。-'因为他都放大了。
I'll let y'all talk, okay. -'cause he's all amped up.
你必须冷静下来。
You've got to calm down.
那么,为什么不是瑞恩呢?
So, why not Ryan, then?
因为我觉得你变得更个人化了
'Cause I feel like you're going more personal
因为你认为我从屋外认识他。
because you think I know him from outside the house.
你在外面不认识瑞恩?-哦不
You don't know Ryan outside? -Oh, no,
我一生中从未见过里安一次。
I never met Ryan one time, on my life.
好吧,你是叛徒,所以...
Well, you're a traitor, so...
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表