People,families -- that's real.
这些人 这些家庭 他们才是真的
And you're gonna watch them all burn?
你能眼睁睁看他们毁灭吗
What is so worth saving?
有什么值得拯救的
I see nothing but pain here.
我在人间只看到了痛苦
I see inside you.
我看到你的内心
I see your guilt,your anger,confusion.
你的罪孽 愤怒 迷惘
In paradise,all is forgiven.
在天堂 一切罪孽将被饶恕
You'll be at peace.
你将得到安宁
Even with Sam.
与萨姆和解
You can take your peace...
你安你的宁去吧
And shove it up your lily-white ass.
带着你洁白无暇的屁♥股♥尽情安宁
'cause I'll take the pain and the guilt.
我宁愿选择痛苦和罪孽
I'll even take Sam as is.
我宁愿要这样的萨姆
It's a lot better than being some stepford bitch in paradise.
也不去天堂当模范婊♥子♥
This is simple,Cass!
问题很简单 卡西
No more crap about being a good soldier.
别说战士以服从为天职
There is a right and there is a wrong here,
这是是非问题
And you know it.
你很清楚
Look at me!
看着我
You know it!
你心里非常清楚
You were gonna help me once,weren't you?
你想过要帮我 不是么
You were gonna warn me about all this,
他们把你召回去的时候
Before they dragged you back to bible camp.
你正打算警告我
Help me -- now.
帮我 现在
Please.
求你
What would you have me do?
你要我做什么
Get me to Sam. We can stop this before it's too late.
带我去找萨姆 在无法挽回之前阻止他
I do that,we will all be hunted.
我带你去的话 我们会被追捕
We'll all be killed.
他们会杀了我们
If there is anything worth dying for...
这值得我们为之
This is it.
付出生命
You spineless...
你个没骨气的
Soulless son of a bitch.
无情无义的混♥蛋♥
What do you care about dying? You're already dead.
你怕什么死 你已经死了
We're done.
你走吧
Dean...
迪恩
We're done.
你走
还有两英里
距圣玛丽女修道院
Sam,it's time. Are we doing this or not?
萨姆 时候到了 到底动不动手
Give me a minute to think.
让我想想
Sam...
萨姆
Give me a damn minute,Ruby!
就他妈一会儿 露比
Better think fast.
快点想
You have one unheard message.
你有新的信息
First unheard message.
第一条
Listen to me,you bloodsucking freak.
听着 吸血的畸形
Dad always said I'd either have to save you or kill you.
老爸总说我要么救你要么杀了你
Well,I'm giving you fair warning.
我现在警告你
I'm done trying to save you.
我救你的时候过去了
You're a monster,Sam... a vampire.
你是个怪物 萨姆 吸血鬼
You're not you anymore.
你已经不是我弟弟
And there's no going back.
没有回头路了
Do it.
动手吧
Thank God.
感谢上帝
No-o-o! aah!
不
Castiel!
卡西迪奥
Would you mind explaining just what the hell you're doing?
能不能解释下你这是干嘛
He won't be gone long.
他一会儿就会回来
We have to find Sam now.
我们得马上去找萨姆
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
But I know who does.
可我知道有人知道
We have to stop him,Dean,from killing Lilith.
我们得阻止他杀死莉莉丝
But Lilith's gonna break the final seal.
可是莉莉丝会打开最后一道封印
Lilith is the final seal.
莉莉丝就是最后一道封印
She dies,the end begins.
她一死 末日就降临
卡佛·爱德伦 作
《凶鬼恶灵》
T-that sounds...moist.
听起来很爽
Uh,what are your rates?
怎么收费
We can get you one girl,one hour -- $1,000.
一个女孩 一小时 一千美元
Okay.
好吧
Then,uh,I'll take 20 girls for the whole night.
给我叫20个 包♥夜♥
Um,sir,I'm not sure you can afford that.
先生 您确定自己付得起吗
Lady,sometimes you got to live like there's no tomorrow.
小姐 今朝有酒今朝醉
Wait. T-t-this isn't supposed to happen.
等等 不该是这样
Sir?
先生
No,lady,this is definitely supposed to happen,
小姐 我说的不是你
But I just got to call you back.
我们待会儿再谈
I...
我
Don't be afraid.
别怕
We're going to save the world.
我们将拯救这个世界了
St. mary's? what is it,a convent?
圣玛丽 是什么 是间女子修道院吗
Yeah,but you guys aren't supposed to be there.
是的 但你们俩不该出现在那儿
You're not in this story.
这故事没你们的份儿
Yeah,well...
是的 话虽如此
We're making it up as we go.
但去了就自然有我们的份儿了
卡佛·爱德伦 作
《凶鬼恶灵》
Aw,man! not again!
噢 哥们 别再来了
It's the archangel!
是大天使
I'll hold him off! I'll hold them all off!
我来对付他 交给我
Just stop sam!
你去拦着萨姆
I've been waiting for this...
我等这一刻
For a very long time.
很久了
Then give me your best shot.
那就好好露一手给我看看吧
Sam! Sam!
萨姆 萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Dean?
迪恩
What are you waiting for?!
你在磨蹭什么呢
Now!
快动手啊
Sam,now!
萨姆 快
Sam!
萨姆
Sam,now!
萨姆 快
You turned yourself into a freak.
你千辛万苦地把自己变成一个怪物
A monster.
一个真真正正的怪物
And now you're not gonna bite?
到临门一脚时却不发威了
I'm sorry,but that is honestly adorable.
抱歉 但这真的很可笑
What the hell?
搞什么鬼啊
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Ruby,what's going on?
露比 这怎么回事儿
You did it.
你搞定了
I mean,it was a little touch-and-go there for a while,
虽然这一路走来总是磕磕碰碰的
But...you did it.
但 最终你还是完成了
What? what -- what did I do?
什么 我 我到底完成了什么
You opened the door.
你开启了那扇门
And now he's free at last.
现在 他终于自♥由♥了
He's free at last.
他终于自♥由♥了
No,no,no.
不 不 不对
No,he -- Lilith -- I stopped her.
不对 他 莉莉丝 我已经阻止了她
I killed her!
我已经杀了她了
And it is written
而古书中写道
That the first demon shall be the last seal.
第一个恶魔正是最后一道封印
And you bust her open.
正是你破除了这道封印
Now guess who's coming to dinner.
猜猜看即将登场的会是谁呢
Oh,my god.
偶滴神啊
Guess again.
再猜猜看
You don't even know how hard this was --
你无法体味这有多艰难
All the demons out for my head.
我根本就不把任何恶魔放在眼里
No one knew.
没人知道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表