Can I help you?
有什么我可以效劳的吗
Sure hope so. agents Deyoung and Shaw.
当然 德扬探员和萧探员[是Styx乐队的两个主唱之一]
Just need to ask you a few questions.
就问几个问题
Notice anything strange in the building,last couple of days?
最近几天楼里有什么怪事发生吗
Like what?
比如说呢
Well,some other tenants reported flickering lights.
有住户反应电灯闪烁之类的事么
I don't think so. why?
没有 怎么了
What about noises?
有奇怪的声音吗
Any skittering in the walls? kind of like rats?
像是老鼠在墙里跑来跑去那种
And the FBI is investigating a rodent problem?
联邦探员也调查鼠害吗
What about cold spots?
那有没有骤冷的情况吗
Feel any sudden drops in temperature?
感到温度突然下降之类的
I knew it!
我就知道
You guys are larping, aren't you?
你们在玩LARP吧
Excuse me? you're fans.
你说什么 你们是粉丝
Fans of what? what is "larping"?
什么粉丝 LARP是啥
Like you don't know.
别装了
Live-action role-playing.
真人角色扮演啊
And pretty hardcore,too.
看起来你们相当专业
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
You're asking questions like the building's haunted.
你们问的这些问题就好像这楼里闹鬼似的
Like those guys from the books.
就像书里的角色一样
What are they called?
那书叫什么来着
"supernatural."
《凶鬼恶灵》
Two guys,use fake i.d.s with rock aliases,
两个男人 伪造身份 用不同的化名
Hunt down ghosts, demons,vampires.
在全国各地狩猎鬼魂 恶魔和吸血鬼
What are their names?
他们叫什么来着
Steve and Dirk?
斯蒂文和德克
Sal and Dane?
还是萨尔和戴恩
Sam and Dean? that's it!
是萨姆和迪恩吗 对
You're saying this is a book?
你是说有写这些的这么一本书
Books. it was a series.
不是一本 是一系列
Didn't sell a lot of copies, though.
虽然卖♥♥得不怎么好
Kind of had more of an underground-cult following.
不过忠粉还是很有很多的
Let's see.
我找找看
Yeah.
就是这本
That's the first one, I think.
我想这是第一本
"Supernatural" by Carver Edlund.
《凶鬼恶灵》 作者是卡文·爱德路德
萨姆和迪恩找到父亲的首要线索
《凶鬼恶灵》
"along a lonely california highway,
在空寂的加州高速路上
A mysterious woman in white lures men to their deaths."
一个神秘的白衣女子诱惑男人 走向死亡
Give me that.
给我
We're gonna need all the copies of "supernatural you got.
你这儿有的这套《凶鬼恶灵》 我们全要了
Supernatural S04E18
凶鬼恶灵 第四季第十八集
The Monster At The End Of This Book
未知的结局
This is freakin' insane.
这真是太诡异了
How's this guy know all this stuff?
这作家怎么会知道这些事
You got me.
你问住我了
Everything is in here -- I mean everything.
书中的每一件事儿 注意了是每一件
From the racist truck to -- to me having sex.
从那辆种族歧视的卡车[S01E13 Route666] 到我上♥床♥的细节
I'm full-frontal in here, dude.
我简直就是赤♥裸♥裸地在这儿让别人参观
How come we haven't heard of them before?
我们怎么以前没听说过呢
They're pretty obscure.
他们相当地低调
I mean, almost zero circulation.
这书几乎算不上是上市发行
Started in '05.
从05年就开始发行了
The publisher put out a couple dozen before going bankrupt.
出版商出版了一些之后 就破产了
And, uh, the last one -- "no rest for the wicked"
最后一本是《no rest for the wicked》[S03E16]
Ends with you going to hell.
结局就是你坠入了地狱
I reiterate
我不得不重申
Freakin' insane.
真是太诡异了
Check it out. there's actually fans.
噢 瞧瞧 还真的是有粉丝
Not many,but still. did you read this? yeah.
人虽然不多 你看过了吗 看了
Although for fans, they sure do complain a lot.
粉丝的意见还挺多
Listen to this
听听这个
Simpatico says "the demon story line is trite, cliched,
辛派提可说 恶魔的故事太老套了
And overall craptastic."
总得来说就是很无聊
Yeah, well, screw you, Simpatico. we lived it.
是的 去你的吧 辛派提可 这可是我们的生活
Yeah. well,keep on reading.
是啊 接着往下看
It gets better.
还有更赞的
There are "Sam girls" and "Dean girls" and
这还有《萨姆女版》和《迪恩女版》
What's a "Slash Fan"?
同人迷是啥东西
As in...
就是
Sam-slash-Dean.
萨姆同迪恩[slash是鞭挞小说-为描写同性恋者]
Together.
在一起
Like, together together?
像情侣那样么
Yeah.
是的
They do know we're brothers,right?
他们知道我们是兄弟吧
Doesn't seem to matter.
那根本无足挂齿
Come on. that...
拜托 这
That's just sick.
也太变♥态♥了吧
We got to find this Carver Edlund.
我们要把这个卡文·爱德路德找出来
Yeah,that might not be so easy. why not?
可能不容易 为什么
No tax records, no known address.
没有税务记录 没有地址
Looks like "Carver Edlund" is a pen name.
卡文·爱德路德应该是个笔名
Somebody's got to know who he is.
肯定有人知道他的真实身份吧
So you published the "Supernatural" books?
所以你就是《凶鬼恶灵》的出版商
Yep. yeah. Gosh. these books...
是的 天哪 这些书
You know,they never really got the attention they deserved.
它们居然得不到应有的重视
All anybody wants to read anymore is that romance crap.
人们都只想看那些讲狗屁爱情的书
You know -- "doctor sexy,m.d."? Please.
像性感医生那种 真是够了
Right.
是啊
Well,we're hoping that our article
我们就是希望我们的小说
Can shine a light on an underappreciated series.
能够重获重视 备受瞩目
Yeah,yeah, because,you know,
没错 因为
If we got a little bit of good press,
如果我们能好好地做下宣传
Then m-maybe we could start publishing again.
也许就能再次发行出版了
No,no,no,no. god, no.
不 不 天哪 不要
I mean,why -- why would you want to do that?
我只是想问你 为什么你会那么想出版他们
You know, it's, uh, such a complete series,
它不是已经完结了吗
What with Dean going to hell and all.
迪恩不是已经坠入地狱了吗
Oh,my god! that was one of my favorite ones,
天哪 我最爱的就是这个情节了
Because dean was so... strong
迪恩他是那么 坚强
And sad and brave.
那么忧伤和勇敢
And Sam
萨姆也是
I mean,the best parts are when they'd cry.
最最大爱的就是他们落泪的那一刻
You know, like in -- in "heart,"
比如《Heart》[S02E17]里面写到的
When sam had to kill Madison,
当萨姆不得不杀掉麦迪逊那一刻
The first woman since Jessica he really loved.
她是杰西卡死后第一个他真正爱上的女人
And in "Home," when Dean had to call John
还有《Home》[S01E09]那一本 迪恩不得不给约翰打电♥话♥
And ask him for help.
向他求助那一幕
[When]
[啥时的事儿]
Gosh
天哪
If only real men were so open
如果现实中有男人也能如此流露
And in -- in touch with their feelings.
表露他们的真实感情的话
Real men?
现实中
I mean,no offense.
不要介意 我只是想说
How often do you cry like that,hmm?
你几时有像那样伤心地痛哭过
Well,right now, I'm crying on the inside.
现在 此刻我内心就正痛哭流涕着
Is that supposed to be funny?
你觉得那很滑稽吗
Lady,this whole thing is funny.
美女 这根本就太扯了
How do I know you two are legit,hmm?
我怎么知道你们是不是真有诚意呢
Trust me.
请相信我
We,uh... we're legit.
我们很有 诚意
Well, I don't want any smart-ass article
我可不想让某些自以为是的家伙
Making fun of my boys.
糟蹋我家两小子
No! no,no. never. no,that's
不 绝不会 不会的 其实...
We--we are actually
我们...我们是
Big fans.
超级粉丝
You've read the books?
这么说你们也读过了
Cover to cover.
从头至尾
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表