You don't have the juice to take me on,sam.
想打赢过你还嫩了点 萨姆
No,your abilities -- you're getting flabby.
不 你的能力 你越来越得心应手了
Yeah,so how do I tone up?
是 那我怎么再增强我的能力
You know what you got to do.
你知道你要做什么
No,i'm not doing that anymore.
不 我不能再这么做了
Sam... I said no.
萨姆 我说了不了
Charlier cut.
单手切牌
Wow. you're really good.
你真的很棒
Yeah,great.
是诶 好棒啊
Hey,show us another.
换个别的呢
Finish your drink,vance.
喝你的饮料吧 万斯
This is a simple riffle shuffle.
这是个简单的洗牌方式
Do a card trick for me.
来个纸牌魔术吧
Ooh,here we go -- the incredible jay.
开始了 超人杰伊
All right,young lady
没问题 这位小姐
would you please tell me when to stop?
你来告诉我什么时候停
Stop.
停
This is your card.
这是你的牌
Commit it to memory. hmm?
记住哦
That's incredible,jay.
真是难以置信 杰伊
Don't be a jerk.
别跟个混♥蛋♥一样
Right,now... do you see your card?
好了 现在...看到你的牌了吗
Um,no,i don't.
没 认不出来
No,the cards say "no."
没 纸牌说"没"
Check his pocket. for god's sake,vance.
查查他的口袋 看在上帝的份上 万斯
Oh,just check -- check the damn pocket!
就看看 就看看那他妈的口袋
So,if you then would remove...
那么 如果你要拿走...
Is this your card?
这是你的牌吗
why are you so mean?
为什么你那么贱
Can't you just leave the old guy alone?
你为什么就要死盯着这位老先生呢
Is he wearing eyeliner?
他画眼线了吗
Can't tell.
不知道
I'm blinded by all the sterling silver.
我被这荧光灯弄得眼花了
The light has to find me!
追光灯要射向我
Get it?! it -- it has to find me!
明白了吗 要射向我
what a douche bag.
真是个傻♥逼♥
Oh,would guys give it a rest?
你们就不能消停一下么
You're giving me a headache.
我被你们搞得头痛了
Oh,come on,jay.
怎么了 杰伊
His misdirect is
他这样当然会误导我们
shaking his ass like an 8th avenue hooker.
他屁♥股♥扭得就跟第八大道上的妓♥女♥一样
Used to be about skill.
以前都是讲究技术的
Yeah,used to be. used to be.
是啊 从前
Listen to the you two. it's pathetic.
听听你们俩说的话 真是可悲
Bitter,old men talking about the glory days.
苦唧唧的老人回想以前的光辉岁月
You know what? this douche bag isn't the joke.
你知道什么 这个傻♥逼♥不是个笑料
We are.
我们才是
Hey,who you calling a joke?
你在说谁是笑料呢
Me,for one.
我 就我一个
That used to be us.
那以前是我们
You know,maybe he is a douche bag
你知道 也许他是个傻♥逼♥
but he's playing the main stage,
但是他在主台上表演
And we can't even afford an assistant.
我们却连助理都请不起
What the hell are we doing?
我们他妈的在做什么
We're doing all right.
我们过的很好啊
No,we're not.
不 我们不是
We're sad,we're old...
我们又苦 又老
And we're dying.
而且我们都快死了
Jay.
杰伊
I'm gonna do the table of death tonight.
我今晚要玩死亡魔术
No. no,you're not,jay. don't be crazy.
不要 杰伊 别发疯
You almost killed yourself the last time you tried it.
你上次试的时候差点就没命了
And that was 30 years ago!
而且那是30年前的事了
Oh,who cares if it kills me?
就算我丧命了 谁在乎呢
At least I'll go out with a headline.
至少 我还能得个头条
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
What you are about to see is not a trick or an Illusion
你将要看到的 不是小花招也不是幻觉
simply a display of daring and dexterity.
这只是胆量与技巧的显示
Now,young lady,if you'll please check the bindings.
现在 小姐 请检查一下封条
You'll see they're very real,very tight.
你能发现他们很真实 很紧
Thank you.
谢谢
You may take your seat.
你可以回去坐下了
Damn straight they're tight.
它们的确很紧
You sure you can slip them?
你确定你能让他们松开吗
Show's in an hour,vance.
一个小时后就要开演了 万斯
Try to be on time.
试着准时点
This isn't a trick,okay?
这不是个小花招 好吗
I-i-i don't do tricks.
我不耍小花招
This is a demonstration about demons and angels
这是关于恶魔与天使
love and lust...
爱情与色♥欲♥
What a douche bag.
真是个傻♥逼♥
...all that stuff mixed up in my head.
...所有这一些都在我脑海中交错的展现
That's jeb dexter.
那是杰布·德克斯特
I don't even want to know how you know that.
我都不想知道你怎么知道的
He's famous...kind of.
他很有名...之类的
For what,douchebaggery?
因为什么 因为他娘娘腔吗
...how messed up it gets,don't touch me,okay?
不管这个看起来有多扭曲 别碰我 好么
For your own safety.
为了你们的自身安全
Go back to hell,demon!
滚回地狱去 恶魔
Is this your card?
这是你的牌吗
Oh,you got to be kidding me. a fake demon possession?
你在开玩笑吧 装恶魔附体
I can't believe people actually fall for that crap.
我真不敢相信人们居然信这一套瞎话
It's not all crap.
这不是瞎话
What part of that was not a steaming pile of b.s.?
这里哪个部分不是胡话
Okay,that was crap,but that's not all magicians.
好吧 那是谎话 但那不仅仅是魔术
It takes skill.
这是需要技巧的
Oh,right. right. I forgot.
对 对 我忘了
You were actually into this stuff,weren't you?
你就是很喜欢这类东西 不是吗
I mean,you had -- you had,like,a deck of cards and a wand.
我是说 你 你有 好像是 一副纸牌和一根魔术棒
Dude,i was 13. it was a phase.
兄弟 那是我13岁的时候了 那是人成长的一个阶段
Just -- it bugs me.
只是 让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Actually,it offends me.
实际上 触怒我
You know,playing at demons and magic,
知道吗 人们热衷于魔鬼戏法和魔术
When the real thing will kill you bloody.
殊不知那些玩意可以让他们丧命
Like a guy who drops dead of 10 stab
像某男子被10道利器刺死
Wounds without a single tear in his shirt?
外衣却完好无缺吗
That's what I'm talking about.
正是
So,did your boss have any enemies that you know of?
你知道你老板有和谁结仇吗
Vance had plenty of enemies.
他的仇敌 多着呢
How so?
怎么说
He would steal from other magicians...
他偷取别的魔术师的戏法
All the time.
一向如此
What would he steal?
都偷些什么
Stage effects,closeup techniques -- anything he could get his hands on.
舞台效果 近景技巧 能抄则抄呗
Is that enough to get him killed?
这不足以造成杀人动机吧
These guys take this stuff pretty seriously.
魔术师很在意那些戏法
There you are.
你在这
Did you find anything weird in vance's stuff?
你有没在万斯的遗物中找到奇怪的东西
Well...weirder?
例如...符咒
Matter of fact,I did.
事实上 有啊
I'm guessing this didn't belong to vance.
我想 这不是万斯的东西
He hated card tricks.
他不喜欢变卡片
Never wanted them around,let alone in his precious cape.
也不收集卡片 别说会藏在他的宝贝披肩里
You gonna tell me how you did it?
告诉我 你是怎么变的
Did what?
变什么
you know what.
你心知肚明
The great ones never give away the "how."
伟大的魔术 永远无法解释
Yesterday you were sad,old,and dying.
昨天 你还是个可怜的糟老头
Today you're one of the great ones?
一眨眼就成了今天的伟大魔术师
Come on. this is me you're talking to.
别了吧 别懵我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表