we have to hurry. why?
赶紧走 为什么
because a demon's coming --big-timer.
因为高等级恶魔们都赶来了
we can fight later,dean.
我们可以晚些再和他们交战 迪恩
well,that's pretty convenient --
很好 简单
showing up right when we find the girl
我们找到她的时候才出现
with some bigwig on your tail?
充当好人
i didn't bring him here.you did.what?
不是我带他来的 是你 什么
he followed you from the girl's house.
他从你们从这女孩家里出来的时候一直跟踪你们
we got to go now. dean.
我们该走了 迪恩
it's too late.
太迟了
he's here.
他来了
okay. stay in there.don't move.
呆在这里别动
no,sam,you gotto pull him right away.whoa,hold on a sec.
不 萨姆 你必须现在把他抓出来 等一下
now's not the time to bellyache about sam going dark side.
现在不是探究萨姆黑暗力量的时候
he does his thing,he exorcises that demon,or we die.
这么做能除去那个恶魔 要么我们死
that tickles.
这个手势
you don't have the juice to take me on,sam.
你还不够力量和我对抗 萨姆
hello again,dean.
你好 迪恩
come on,dean.
来吧 迪恩
don't you recognize me?
还没认出我么
oh,i forgot i'm wearing a pediatrician.
我忘记了 那时我是个儿科医生
but we were so close...
但我们关系很好
in hell.
在地狱里
alastair.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
you're gonna have to try a whole lot harder than that,son.
你该更用点力 孩子
are you almost done?
你快搞完了没
i'm going as fast as i can.
我尽快了
good,'cause you know
你知道的
i got a dislocated shoulder over here.
我的肩膀脱臼了
yeah.
对
I'll pop it back when I'm finished.
我缝完了就把帮你把肩膀弄好
Give me that.
把酒给我
So,you lost the magic knife,huh?
那么说你把那有魔力的刀弄丢了 是吗
Yeah,saving your ass.
是的 为了救你
Who the hell was that demon?
那恶魔是他妈的谁
No one good.
不是什么好鸟
We got to find Anna.
我们该找到安娜
Ruby's got her I'm sure she's Okay.
露比找到她了 我想她不会有事的
All right.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
On three.
数三下
1...
1...
You sure about ruby?
你就那么相信露比
'cause i think it's just as likely
因为我觉得她像是有那么点儿
she used us to find radio girl
利用我们去找那个能听天使说话的女孩
and then brought that demon in to kill us.
然后再带着那个恶魔来宰了我们
No,she took Anna to keep her safe.
不会的 她带走安娜是要保护安娜
Yeah.
是啊
Well,why hasn't she called to tell us where she is?
那么 她怎么不打电♥话♥告诉我们她在哪
Because that demon is probably watching us right now,
因为那个恶魔说不定现在正盯着我们呢
Waiting to follow us right back to Anna again.
等着再一次跟踪我们找到安娜
That's why he let us go.
这就是为什么他放我们溜走
You call this letting us go?
你管这叫放我们溜走
Yeah,I do.
是的
Look,killing us would've been no problem to that thing.
想想吧 要杀我们随时可以动手
That's why,for now,we just got to lay low
这就是为什么现在我们要低调
and wait for Ruby to contact us.
等着露比联♥系♥我们
How's she gonna do that?
她怎么可能那么做
Why do you trust her so much?
你怎么就那么相信她
I told you.
我告诉过你
You got to do better than that.
你该告诉我更多的事
Hey,and I'm not trying to pick a fight here.
嘿 我可不是想要和你干仗
I mean,I really want to understand.
我是说我真的想理解你
but I need to know more.
但我需要知道得更多
I mean,I deserve to know more.
我是说 我应该知道得更多
Because...
因为...
She saved my life.
她救了我的命
Thanks for keeping this warm for me,Sam.
谢谢你对我那么贴心 萨姆
Ruby.
露比
It's nice to be back.
欢迎归队
Where I was,even for hell,it was nasty.
我来的地方比地狱更险恶
I guess I really pissed lilith off.
我想我真的把莉莉丝惹毛了
Imagine my relief when she gave me one last chance
想象我是多么宽心当莉莉丝给我最后一次机会
to take it topside.
把它拨乱反正
And all I had to do was find you
而我全部要做的就是找到你
and kill you.
宰了你
Fine.
好吧
Go ahead!
悉听尊便
Do it.
动手吧
Grab your keys.we got to go.
拿着钥匙 我们该走了
Now!
现在
You know what sounds good?
你知道什么听起来最棒么
French fries.
炸薯条
I'm starving.
我饿死了
I just escaped hell.I deserve a treat.
我才爬出地狱 我应该享受一下
You know,a "thank you" would be nice.
要知道如果你感谢我我会很开心的
Who asked for your help?
谁叫你过来帮我的
You have no idea what I've been through.
你不明白我所经历过的
When lilith gets pissed,she gets creative.
当莉莉丝被惹毛了 她就要开始搞你了
You want to hear
你想听听
about the corners of hell I've seen,Sam?
我在地狱里看到的惨相吗
No,I don't.
不,我不想
And the things I had to do to convince her I was sorry?
我要做的是让她相信我很抱歉
that I could be trusted?
我是可以相信的
Well,this'll definitely get you a fat Christmas bonus.
那么 你一定会得到一个超级圣诞大礼包
Very funny.
真好笑
I'm a fugitive...for you,sam.
我逃出来...就为了你 萨姆
I took all of this risk to get back to you,
我历尽艰险回到你身边
So,yeah,I deserve a damn "thank you."
所以 我应该得到他妈的一声谢谢
Who asked you to save me?
谁叫你过来救我的
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Can you help me save Dean?
你能帮我救救迪恩吗
No.
不
Nothing I know of is powerful enough to do that.
我不知道有什么人可以强大到救他
then I have no use for you.
而且我对你没有利用价值了
What? Get out.
你说什么 滚出去
Sam.
萨姆
Whose body are you riding,Ruby?
你附在谁身上 露比
What do you care?
该你什么事
You've never asked me that before.
你以前从来没问过我
I'm asking now.
那我现在问你
Some secretary.
一个小秘书
Let her go. Sam...
给她自♥由♥ 萨姆...
or i send you right back to hell.
或者我直接把你送回地狱
all right,pull it.
很好,拔♥出♥来♥
who do i have to kill to get some french fries around here?
我该怎样才能搞点薯条来呢
proof.
试试看
this body is 100% socially conscious.
这哥们真有社会道德意识
i recycle.
我很环保的
al gore would be proud.
AL GORE会自豪的
you didn't want me to take a body with someone in it,
你不会想让我穿一只破鞋吧
and i made sure that the spirit was gone.
我保证鬼魂已经消失了
apartment was empty.you happy?
房♥间空空如也 你很开心
why are you here?
你怎么会在这
i can't bring dean back.
我无法把迪恩带回来
but i can get you something else that you want.
但是我能给你一些其他你要的东西
...what's that?
那是什么
lilith.
莉莉丝
you want me to use my psychic whatever.
你无论如何都要我用我的邪恶力量
look,i know that it spooks you --
瞧 我知道这会有点古怪
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表