While she watches.
而且还当着她的面
And save the world as a result.
但这是为了拯救世界啊
I don't know. I-I just...
我不知道 我觉得
I'm starting to think...
我开始认为
Maybe Dean was right.
也许迪恩是对的
About what?
哪些事
About everything.
所有事
We're gonna see this through,right,Sam?
我们会挺过去的 对吗 萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Son of a bitch.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Quit hurling feces like a howler monkey,would you?
别像只咆哮的猴子似的出口成脏 行不
It's unbecoming.
这可不太合适
Let me out of here.
让我出去
Like I told you... too dangerous out there.
我告诉过你 外面很危险
Demons on the prowl.
恶魔们到处徘徊
I've been getting my ass kicked all year.
我一直都生活在危险之中
Now you're sweating my safety?
你现在倒开始为我的安全着想了
You're lying.
你在撒谎
I want to see my brother.
我要见我弟弟
That's...ill-advised.
这个 太欠考虑
You know,I am so sick of your crap riddles
我相当讨厌你废话连篇
And your smug,fat face.
而且自以为是 大饼脸
What the hell is going on,huh?
到底是怎么回事
Why can't I see Sam?
为什么我不能见萨姆
And how am I gonna ice Lilith?
我要怎么去除掉莉莉丝
You're not.
你不用
...going to ice lilith.
去除掉莉莉丝
What?
什么
Lilith's going to break the final seal.
莉莉丝要打破最后一个封印了
Fait accompli at this point.
这已是既成事实
Train's left the station.
火车已经离站
But me and Sam,we can stop...
但是我和萨姆 我们可以阻止
You don't want to stop it,do you?
你们不想阻止天启 是不
Nope.
说对了
Never did.
从没想过
The end is nigh.
末日近了
The apocalypse is coming,kiddo,to a theater near you.
天启即将降临 孩子 就在附近一家剧院
What was all that crap about saving seals?
那还保护封印干嘛
Our grunts on the ground...
那只是障眼法
We couldn't just tell them the whole truth.
不能公开全部真♥相♥
We'd have a full-scale rebellion on our hands.
不然你们还不全反了
I mean,think about it...
想想看
Would we really let 65 seals get broken
如果不是上面有人乐见其成
Unless senior management wanted it that way?
我们怎么会让他们轻易解开65道封印
But why?
为什么
Why not?
为什么不呢
The apocalypse.
天启
Poor name,bad marketing... puts people off.
名字吓人 营销失败 人人避之不及
When all it is is Ali-Foreman...
其实只不过是场大规模的
On a... slightly larger scale.
拳王争霸赛
And we like our chances.
我们胜券在握
When our side wins -- and we will...
我们获胜之后 那是一定的
It's paradise on earth.
人间就是天堂
Now,what's not to like about that?
有什么不好的
What happens to all the people
那人类怎么办
During your little pissing contest?
怎么承受你们的怒火之战
You can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs.
舍不得孩子套不着狼
In this case... truckloads of eggs,
这次舍的多了些而已
But you get the picture.
总之你明白咯
Look...
听着
It happens.
没什么大不了的
This isn't the first planetary enema we've delivered.
我们不是第一次清理地球了
Uh,no,Dean.
醒醒吧 迪恩
Probably shouldn't try to bash my skull in with that thing.
甭拿那玩意敲我的脑袋
Wouldn't end up too pleasant for you.
你不会喜欢结果的
What about Sam?
那萨姆呢
He won't go quietly. He'll stop Lilith.
他不会坐以待毙 他会阻止莉莉丝
Sam... has a part to play.
萨姆是计划的一部分
A very important part.
很重要的部分
He may need a little nudging in the right direction,
他可能需要些指导
But I'll make sure he plays it.
我会保证他听话的
What does that mean?
什么意思
What are you gonna do to him?
你要把他怎么样
Sam,Sam,Sam. Marcia,Marcia,Marcia.
萨姆 萨姆 老是萨姆
Forget about him,would you?
能不能忘了他
You have larger concerns.
你有大事要做
Why do you think I'm confiding in you?
你以为我♥干♥嘛要告诉你真♥相♥
You're still vital,Dean.
你仍是关键所在
We weren't lying about your destiny.
我们不能篡改你的命运
Just...omitted a few pertinent details.
只不过 细节部分会故意忽略
But nothing's changed.
但这给改变不了什么
You are chosen.
你就是命定之人
You will stop it.
你才能阻止这一切
Just...not Lilith or the apocalypse.
只不过 你要阻止的并非莉莉丝或是天启
That's all.
就是这样
Which means?
什么意思
Lucifer.
而是路西法
You're going to stop Lucifer.
你要阻止的是路西法
You're our own little Russell Crowe,
你就是我们的小罗素·克劳
Complete with surly attitude.
拥有着完美的暴戾之气
And when it's over...
当一切终结
And when you've won...
等你取得最终的胜利时
Your rewards will be...
你将得到
Unimaginable.
无与伦比的回馈
Peace,happiness...
平静 幸福
2 virgins and 70 sluts.
再来两个处♥女♥或是七十个兔女郎
Trust me --
相信我
One day,we'll look back on this and laugh.
终有一天 我们再回头时定会笑看风云
Tell me something.
跟我说说
Where's god in all this?
上帝都去哪儿了
God?
上帝
God has left the building.
上帝早离我们而去了
Howdy.
您好啊
Lady,this is private property.
女士 这儿可是私人产业
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这儿的
But I'm here for mass.
但我来这儿可是为了最广大人♥民♥群众
And so are you.
当然也是为了你
You can't reach him,Dean.
你联♥系♥不到他的 迪恩
You're outside your coverage zone.
你已经不在服务区了
What are you gonna do to Sam?
你们要对萨姆怎么着
Nothing.
什么都不做
He's gonna do it to himself.
只是让他放手一搏罢了
What's that supposed to mean?
到底是什么意思
Oh,right,right.
噢 对了 对了
Got to toe the company line.
你不可以越界的
Why are you here,cass?
那你来这儿干嘛 卡西
We've been through much together,you and I,
你和我 曾患难与共多时
And I just wanted to say,
我只是想来说一声
I'm sorry it ended like this.
抱歉让事情发展到了如此地步
"Sorry"?
抱歉
It's armageddon,Cass.
那可是世界末日啊 卡西
You need a bigger word than "sorry".
光抱歉可不够
Try to understand -- this is long foretold.
你得明白 一切早已注定
This is your...
这是你的
Destiny?
命运
Don't give me that "holy" crap.
少给我讲你那神圣的屁话
Destiny,God's plan...
命运 上帝的安排
It's all a bunch of lies,you poor,stupid son of a bitch!
全是骗人的 你个又蠢又笨的兔崽子
It's just a way for your bosses to keep me and keep you in line!
只不过是他们让你我卖♥♥命的借口
You know what's real?
你知道什么才是真的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表