Buster! buster!
巴斯特 巴斯特
What the hell?
什么鬼东西
Buster!
巴斯特
Go back inside.
回屋内去
Go!
快去
We are not the bad guys,but you're in danger.
我们不是坏人 但你们有危险
First thing's first.
当务之急
You got to get your family out of here.
你带家人离开这儿
Head to the motel I was talking about.
去我曾说过的汽车旅馆
You'll be safe there.
在那儿你们会比较安全
What are you two gonna do?
你们俩要做什么
Oh...
噢不
Oh,come on!
噢 见鬼
Oh,come on!
噢 去死
Dude,the guns are gone.
伙计 枪都不见了
So is the...
其他的也是
Basically,everything is gone.
基本上 什么都没了
Truck's no good.
卡车也坏了
Both tires slashed.
四轮胎都被砍破了
What kind of ghost messes with a man's wheels?!
什么样的鬼会搞轮胎啊
What's going on? what's going on?
怎么了 出什么事了
She's there! she's there!
她在那儿 在那儿
Where?!
哪里
She was right there in the woods!
就那儿 灌木丛中
What's a ghost doing outside?
鬼会在外面干吗
You want to stay and find out?
你想留下来查个究竟吗
Everybody inside.
所有人都进屋去
Are you crazy? we need to get the hell out of here!
你疯了吗 我们该离开这个鬼地方
In what?! this ghost is hunting us!
去哪里 这鬼正在追杀我们
Everybody back inside now! move!
所有人马上进屋 快
Whatever's outside,it can't get in this circle.
无论外面的是什么东西 都跨不进这个圈
As long as the salt line is unbroken,this is the safest place to be.
只要盐圈不坏 这里就是最安全的地方
Safe from ghosts?
免于恶鬼的追杀吗
Yes,as a matter of fact.
对 事实就是如此
Okay. I'm not listening to this anymore.
好的 我不会再听这鬼话了
Come on.
来吧
I got to get my family out of here. let's go.
我要带我家人离开这里 我们走
Nobody's going anywhere until we kill this thing.
除非我们杀了这鬼东西不然没人能离开
Sir,please. this is what we do.
先生别这样 我们就是干这行的
Just...trust us.
请相信我们
You hunt ghosts?
你们猎杀鬼
That's right.
对的
Like scooby-doo?
像史酷比
Better.
更厉害点
You saw her outside,right?
你在外面见过她是吧
Okay. does she look like either one of these girls?
好的 是这俩女孩中一个吗
Her.
是她
She was paler and a lot dirtier,but that was her.
她更苍白脏点 但确实是她
That's the girl in the walls.
那是墙里的女孩
So it's the daughter?
所以是女儿
That girl in the picture -- she-she's dead?
照片里的女孩 死了吗
She killed herself inside this house.
她在这屋里自杀了
So,what -- the maid got her story wrong?
为什么女佣要歪曲她的故事呢
Rebecca wasn't cremated?
丽贝卡没有被火化吗
Unless her spirit's just attached to something inside the house.
除非她的思想同屋内的某种东西相联结
She hung herself in the attic,right?
她在顶楼上吊自杀的吗
You want to babysit? I'll check it out.
你想照看他们吗 我去一探究竟
Look -- I don't care who hung themselves where.
听着 我不管谁在哪里上吊自杀了
Maybe something is going on here,but it's a spirit,man.
也许正发生着什么 但 是思想 伙计
No,it's just some backwoods hillbilly bitch,
不是 只是一些边远地区的乡下♥贱♥妇
And I'm not about to sit around here
我才不会因此
Waiting for her to go all "deliverance" on my ass.
而坐等她来拯救我的危机
Well,nobody's leaving the house. stop me.
没人可以离开这房♥子 阻止我看看
Listen,man. I've got a gun.
听着 伙计 我有枪
You don't get your ass back in that circle,
不回到圈内
You're gonna have yourself a third hole.
就让你身上穿洞
Dude,you don't have a gun.
伙计 你没枪
And?
那又怎样
I'm not letting that bastard or anyone else die tonight.
今晚我不会让那杂种的或其他人死
You cool?
冷静了没
Go.
走
Hey. fonzie.
嗨 酷男
Question for you.
问你个问题
This indestructible force field made out of salt...
这个用盐围成的不可破坏的力量区域
Have to be kosher stuff,or what?
必须是洁净或什么吧
Knock it off,ted.
别说了 特德
What was that?
那是什么
Mom.
妈妈
All right,everybody stay calm.
好吧 所有人保持镇定
She's a ghost. she can't come in the circle.
她是只鬼 进不到圈子里的
I thought you said ghosts couldn't cross the circle.
你不是说鬼魂不能跨过这个圈吗
They can't. she's not a ghost.
是不能 所以她不是鬼
Shoot her! shoot her!
开枪射她 射她
yeah,about that...
这恐怕
Go,go,go! move!
快跑 快 快
Hey. you okay?
你没事吧
Where is everybody? hiding.
其他人在哪 藏起来了
All right,go get them. go. go get them.
好吧 把他们找出来 快去
So,it's not a ghost.
那不是鬼
So,it's just a girl? it's not just a girl. it's psycho nell.
只是个女孩 不只是个女孩 是疯子内尔
I'm telling you,man -- humans.
要我说 绝对是个人
So,who is she,then?
那她是谁
I don't know. maybe it's the daughter,rebecca.
不知道 也许是那个女儿 丽贝卡
Maybe she didn't hang herself.
也许她没上吊自杀
Dude,no. she'd have to be like 50 years old by now.
不可能 否则她现在都50岁了
Well,i don't know. what'd you find in the attic?
我不清楚 你在阁楼上找到什么没
Some old junk. I found rebecca's diary. that's about it.
基本是些破烂 我找到了丽贝卡的日记
I wish you'd found a howitzer.
我还指望你找个榴弹炮来呢
Listen,we got to get this family safe.
听着 我们必须保证这家人的安全
I mean,it's just a human,so they can make a run for it.
那只是个人 这样他们可以逃走
We just got to hold her off.
我们只要拖住她
We're okay.
我们没事
Danny! ted! we got to go!
丹尼 泰德 我们得走了
I'm good!
我在儿
Danny! come on!
丹尼 快出来
Danny,buddy,we got to go!
丹尼 伙计 我们要走了
Told you it was some crazy bitch.
我告诉过你们那是个疯婆娘
yes,you did.
是 你说了
Hey,uh,head to town. we'll take it from here,okay?
到镇上去 我们随后就到
Danny,come on,baby! we're leaving!
丹尼 宝贝 我们要出发了
Danny,we got to go!
丹尼 要走了
Brian,where -- where is he?
布莱恩 他 他在哪里
Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Suse,suse,suse,suse.
苏萨 苏萨 苏萨 苏萨
We will find danny. I promise you.
我们会找到他的 我保证
No!
不
No,take kate and go now.
带上凯特 立刻就走
Now! while you still have a chance!
马上 趁还有机会
Not without danny! no way!
没找到丹尼我不走 绝不
I am not going out there with mom alone!
我不要单独跟妈妈走到外面去
She's right. she's right.
她说的没错 她是对的
Until we find your son
在我们找到你们儿子前
the safest place for you right now is in the shed.
车棚是最安全的地方
I am not going in there,either.
我也不去那里
Yes,you are.
你必须去
It is the best defense.
那里最安全
The windows are boarded up. it's got one door.
窗都封死了 而且只有一个门
It's our best shot right now.
那儿是我们目前最好的选择
Trust me.
相信我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表