You could bounce a nickel off that thing.
用它都能弹硬币玩
Of course I know it's you, grumpy.
我当然知道是你 臭小子
Same way I know that's a demon, and that poor girl's anna.
我还知道那是个恶魔 还有可怜的小安娜
And that you've been eyeing my rack.
你还一直看我
Don't sweat it, kiddo.
别紧张 孩子
I still got more senses than most. You got it.
我比一般人敏感多了 确实
Hey, anna.
安娜
How are you? I'm pamela.
你好吗 我是帕梅拉
Dean told me what's been going on.
迪恩已经把发生的事告诉我了
I'm excited to help.
我非常想帮你
Oh. that's nice of you.
谢谢你
Oh, well, not really.
其实也不是
Any chance I can dick over an angel, I'm taking it.
只要能把天使揪出来 任何机会我都不放过
Why?
为什么
They stole something from me.
他们从我身上偷走了东西
Demon-y, I know.
恶魔眼 我知道
But they're just plastic. good for business.
不过它们是塑料的 这样比较好做生意
Makes me look extra-psychic, don't you think?
让人觉得我有特殊灵力 你觉得呢
Now...how about you tell me what your deal is?
那就让你自己告诉我发生了什么
Don't you worry.
别担心
Nice and relaxed.
躺好放松
Now, I'm going to count down from five to zero.
现在我开始倒数5秒
When we're at zero, you'll be in a deep state of hypnosis.
当我数到0 你就进入深度睡眠
As I count down, just go deeper and deeper, okay?
我倒数的时候 越来越深 好吗
5...
五
4...
四
3...
三
2...
二
1.
一
Deep sleep.
沉睡吧
Deep sleep.
沉睡吧
Every muscle calm and relaxed.
放松每一寸肌肉
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗
I can hear you.
我能听到
Now, anna, tell me...
现在 安娜 告诉我
How can you hear the angels?
你怎么听到天使讲话的
How did you work that spell?
你当时是怎么施法的
I don't know.
我不知道
I just did.
我就是会
Your father...
你父亲
What's his name?
他的名字是
Rich milton.
瑞奇·米尔顿
All right.
很好
But I want you to look further back...
再往前回想
When you were very young...
你小的时候
Just a couple of years old.
几岁大的时候
I don't want to.
我不要去想
It'll be okay.
没事的
Anna, just one look -- that's all we need.
安娜 看一下就好 我们想要的就这些
No.
不
What's your dad's name?
你♥爸♥爸叫什么名字
Your real dad.
你的亲生父亲
Why is he angry at you?
他为什么冲你发火
No. no!
不
No.
不
No!
不
Calm down. he's gonna kill me!
冷静 他会杀了我的
Anna, you're safe.
安娜 你很安全
Calm down.
冷静
He's gonna kill me!
他会杀了我的
Anna? dean, don't.
安娜 迪恩 别过来
Wake in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
醒过来 1 2 3 4 5
Anna...
安娜
Anna...
安娜
You all right?
你还好吧
Thank you, pamela.
谢谢你 帕梅拉
That helped a lot.
这很有用
I remember now.
我想起来了
Remember what?
想起了什么
Who I am.
我是谁
I'll bite. who are you?
我被雷到了 你到底是谁
I'm an angel.
我是个天使
Don't be afraid.i'm not like the others.
别害怕 我和别人不一样
I don't find that very reassuring.
我不太相信
Neither do i.
我也不
So...castiel, uriel -- they're the ones that came for me?
那么 卡西迪奥和尤瑞尔 他们是来找我的吧
you know them?
你认识他们
We were kind of in the same foxhole.
我们是一队的
So, what, they're like your bosses or something?
他们是你老大或者其他
Try the other way around.
反过来想呢(安娜是他们2个的老大)
Look at you.
看看你
But now they want to kill you?
可现在他们想杀了你
Orders are orders.
命令就是命令
I'm sure I have a death sentence on my head.
我确定我被判了死刑
Why?
为什么
I disobeyed...
我抗命了
Which, for us, is about the worst thing you can do.
对我们来说 这是最严重的事情
I fell.
我堕落
Meaning?
意味着
She fell to earth, became human.
她落到地上 变成人类
Wait a minute. I don't understand.
等下 我不明白
So, angels can just become human?
天使能变成人吗
It kind of hurts.
会有些痛苦
Try cutting your kidney out with a butter knife.
和用刀把肾割下来的感觉差不多
That kind of hurt.
那种痛苦
I ripped out my grace.
我剥离了我的能量
Come again?
再说一遍
My grace.
我的能量
It's...energy.
就是能量
Hacked it out and fell.
没有它就会掉下来
My mother, amy, couldn't get pregnant.
我妈妈 艾米 没法怀孕
Always called me her little miracle.
总说我是她的奇迹小宝贝
She had no idea how right she was.
她不知道她说的有多贴切
So, you just forgot that you were god's little power ranger?
那么 你只是忘了你是上帝手下的特种部队
The older I got, the longer I was human, yeah.
活得越久 我就越以为自己是人类 是的
I don't think you all appreciate how completely screwed we are.
我认为你们还没意识到我们创了个多大的祸
Ruby's right. heaven wants me dead.
露比是对的 天堂那边想让我死
And hell just wants her.
而地狱只是想得到她
A flesh-and-blood angel that you can question, torture, that bleeds.
一个可以审问的 折磨的 活生生的天使 我同情你
Sister, you're the stanley cup.
姐们儿 你就是那耀眼的斯坦利杯(北美职业冰联盟总冠军)
And sooner or later, heaven or hell, they're gonna find you.
而且不管天堂还是地狱 迟早他们都会找到你
I know.
我知道
And that's why I'm gonna get it back.
这就是为什么我要把它还回去
What?
你说什么
My grace.
我的能量
You can do that? if I can find it.
你能那么做吗 如果我能找到它
So, what, you're just gonna take some divine bong hit, and, shazam,
所以呢 那你要抽神赐的大♥麻♥ 然后施展魔咒
You're roma downey?
你以为自己是罗玛·唐尼(主演"我和天使有个约会")
Something like that.
差不多吧
All right. I like this plan.
好吧 我喜欢这个计划
So, where's this grace of yours?
那么 你的那些能量在哪里
Lost track.
来的时候弄丢了
I was falling about 10,000 miles per hour at the time.
那时我坠落的速度大概每小时1万英里
Wait. you mean falling, like, literally?
等一下 你是说坠落 就像我们常说得那样吗
Yes.
是的
Like the way a human eye can see?
就像人类经常可以看到的方式吗
Like a comet maybe or a meteor?
像是一个彗星或是流星吗
Why do you ask?
你为什么这么问
Here.
这里
In march '85,
85年3月
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表