Who?
谁
Alastair.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
What he said...
还有他说的
About how I had promise.
关于我的承诺
I heard him.
我听到了
You're not curious?
你不好奇吗
Dean, I'm damn curious.
迪恩 我好奇得要命
But you're not talking about hell, and I'm not pushing.
但是你如果不想和我我谈地狱的事 我不会逼你的
It wasn't four months, you know.
那可不止四个月 你知道的
What?
什么
It was four months up here, but down there...
在人间是四个月 但是在那下面
I don't know. time's different.
我也不清楚 时间和这里完全不同
It was more like 40 years.
那就像是有四十年那么长
Oh, my god.
天啊
They, uh...
他们
They sliced and carved and tore at me in ways that you...
他们用各种方式将我扒皮 钻心 拆骨直到
...until there was nothing left.
直到我粉碎殆尽
And then, suddenly...
但是之后 刹那间
I would be whole again...
我又毫发无伤的出现
Like magic...
就像魔术一样
Just so they could start in all over.
接着他们又会再次重复这一切
And alastair...
而阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
At the end of every day...
在每一天结束的时候
Every one...
每一次结束的时候
He would come over.
他都会来
And he would make me an offer to take me off the rack...
他开出了个条件能让我离开行刑台
If I put souls on...
由我去抓那些灵魂放到行刑台
...if I started the torturing.
由我来折磨他们
And every day, I told him to stick it where the sun shines.
而每一天 我都告诉他我会坚持到新生
For 30 years, I told him.
整整30年来 我都这样跟他说的
But then I couldn't do it anymore, sammy.
但我无法再忍♥受了 萨姆
I couldn't.
无法忍♥受了
And I got off that rack.
之后我离开了那个行刑台
God help me, I got right off it, and I started ripping them apart.
上帝给予了帮助 我可以远离那一切了 而则我开始折磨他们
I lost count of how many souls.
我都不记得了我折磨过多少灵魂
The -- the things that I did to them.
这 这就是我对他们干过的事
Dean...
迪恩
Dean, look, you held out for 30 years.
迪恩 听着 你坚持了30年
That's longer than anyone would have.
没人能像你一样坚持那么久
How I feel...
要我怎么说
This...
这
Inside me...
我内心深处
I wish I couldn't feel anything, sammy.
我希望不再记得那些 萨姆
I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing.
我希望我不再记得那该死的每一件事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表