God only knows what her parents were like.
天知道她的父母是怎样的
So?
怎样
Tracy was nowhere I could find.
我在哪都找不到崔西
Any luck with her friends?
跟她朋友能问出些什么吗
Luck is not our style.
今天踩不到狗屎运了
Friends don't know where she is.
她的朋友也不知道她在哪
It's like the bitch hopped a broom.
就像一个骑着扫帚的女巫
She could be making the third sacrifice any time.
她可以在任何时间进行她的第三次血祭
Yes,thank you,sam.
是的 谢啦 萨姆
Trick or treat.
不给糖我就捣蛋
This is a motel.
这里是一个汽车旅馆
So?
那又怎样
So we don't have any candy.
我们就没有糖果啊
No,we have a ton in the,uh -- we did,but it's gone.
不是 我们有很多在...现在没了
Sorry,kid,we can't help you.
抱歉咯 小♥弟♥弟♥ 我们帮不了你
I want candy.
我要糖
Well,i think you've had enough.
我觉得你吃的已经够多的了
Who are you?!
你是谁
Sam,sam,wait!
等等 萨姆
It's castiel...
是卡西迪奥
The angel.
那个天使
Him,i don't know.
他我就不认识了
Hello,sam.
你好啊 萨姆
Oh,my god.
天哪
Er,uh,i didn't mean to -- sorry.
嗯 对不起 我不是故意的
It's an honor.
发自内心的
Really,i-i've heard a lot about you.
说真的 久仰大名
And i,you.
我也是
Sam winchester -- the boy with the demon blood.
萨姆.温切斯特 流着恶魔血液的那个男孩
Glad to hear you've ceased your extracurricular activities.
很高兴得知你已经不再练习用意志驱魔了
Let's keep it that way.
那就保持这样子吧
Yeah,okay,chuckles.
行啊 哥儿们
Who's your friend?
你的朋友是谁
This raising of samhain -- have you stopped it?
山姆海茵复活 -- 你阻止它了吗
Why? dean,have you located the witch?
为什么 迪恩 你搞清女巫的位置没
Yes,we've located the witch.
搞清楚了
And is the witch dead?
女巫死了吗
No,but -- we know who it is.
没有 不过 -- 我们知道她是谁了
Apparently,the witch knows who you are,too.
显然 女巫也知道你是谁
This was inside the wall of your room.
这玩意儿以前在你屋子的墙里面
If we hadn't found it,surely one or both of you would be dead.
如果我们没有发现 你们俩都得完蛋
Do you know where the witch is now?
你知道女巫现在在哪
We're working on it.
我们正在查
That's unfortunate.
点儿太背了
What do you care?
你关心什么
The raising of samhain is one of the 66 seals.
山姆海茵的复活是66个印记之一
So this is about your buddy lucifer.
所以这和咱们的哥们路西法有关
Lucifer is no friend of ours.
路西法和咱不是一伙的
It's just an expression.
我就这么一说
Lucifer cannot rise.
露西佛不能复活
The breaking of the seal must be prevented at all costs.
必须不惜一切代价阻止印记被破坏
Okay. great.
好吧
Well,now that you're here,why don't you tell us where the witch is?
你现在在这里 为什么不告诉我们女巫在哪
We'll gank her,and everybody goes home.
我们会干掉她 然后大家各回各家
We are not omniscient. this witch is very powerful.
我们不是万事通 这女巫很厉害的
She's cloaked,even to our methods.
她擅长伪装 特别对我们这些人来说
Okay,well,we already know who she is.
好吧 我们已知道她是谁
So,if we work together -- enough of this.
所以我们合作的话 就谈到这里吧
Who are you,and why should I care?
你算老几 我♥干♥嘛听你的
This is uriel.
这是尤瑞尔
He's what you might call...
你们可以叫他
A specialist.
专家
What kind of a specialist?
啥专家
What are you gonna do?
你们要干嘛
You -- both of you,you need to leave this town immediately.
你们-- 你们俩马上给我离开这里
Why?
为什么
Because we're about to destroy it.
因为我们要摧毁它
We're out of time.
没时间了
This witch has to die. the seal must be saved.
女巫必须要死 封印必须要保证完好
There are a thousand people here.
这里有上千人啊
1,214.
1214人
And you're willing to kill them all?
你准备连他们一起干掉
This isn't the first time I've...
这不是我第一次做这个
Purified a city.
净化一个城市
Look,i understand this is regrettable.
兄弟 我理解这么做很遗憾
Regrettable?
遗憾
We have to hold the line.
我们要坚持住
Too many seals have broken already.
太多封印被破坏了
So you screwed the pooch on some seals,
所以就因为你们把封印搞砸了
And now this town has to pay the price?
这个城市就要付出代价
It's the lives of 1,000 against the lives of 6 billion.
这是选择一千人或者六十亿人的问题
There's a bigger picture here.
这还有更大的问题
Right...
好吧
'cause,uh,you're bigger-picture kind of guys.
因为 你们这些人前途无量
Lucifer cannot rise.
路西法不能复活
He does,and hell rises with him.
路西法如果复活 地狱将被他主宰
Is that something that you're willing to risk?
这就是你们要冒险的原因
We'll stop this witch before she summons anyone.
我们要在女巫召唤任何妖怪之前组织她
Your seal won't be broken,and no one has to die.
你的印记不会破坏 谁都不会死的
We're wasting time with these mud monkeys.
我们在和这些鸟人浪费时间
I'm sorry.
抱歉
But we have our orders.
但我们有命令在身
No,you can't do this. you -- you're angels.
你们不能这么做 你们是天使
I mean,aren't you supposed to -- you're supposed to show mercy.
我是说 你们不希望 你们一点怜悯心都没有吗
Says who?
说谁呢
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
Of course you have a choice.
当然有选择
I mean,come on,what,you've never -- never questioned a crap order,huh?
我是说 你们从没有质疑过命令对吗
What are you both,just a couple of hammers?
你们俩难道是铁石心肠吗
Look,even if you can't understand it,have faith the plan is just.
看 就算你不明白 也应该相信这个计划是正义的
How can you even say that?
你咋这么说呢
Because it comes from heaven. that makes it just.
因为它来自天堂 是正义的象征
It must be nice to be so sure of yourselves.
你们这么肯定 挺好
Tell me something,dean.
跟我说说 迪恩
When your father gave you an order,didn't you obey?
你父亲给你命令 你们都不是在照做么
Sorry,boys,it looks like the plans have changed.
抱歉孩子们 计划变了
You think you can stop us?
你以为你能阻止我们
No.
不是
But if you're gonna smite this whole town...
但如果你们要毁了这个城市
Then you're gonna have to smite us with it because we are not leaving.
那就把我们一起毁了吧 因为我们不会走的
You went to the trouble of busting me out of hell.
你们不要把自己搅入麻烦
I figure I'm worth something to the man upstairs.
我觉得我对天堂的那些家伙是有价值的
You want to waste me?
你想要牺牲我么
Go ahead.
继续
See how he digs that.
看这个鸟人搞什么
I will drag you out of here myself.
我会靠自己把你拖出来的
Yeah,but you'll have to kill me.
成啊 但你得先杀了我
Then we're back to the same problem.
然后我们就回到老问题上了
I mean,come on.
来吧
You're gonna wipe out a whole town for one little witch?
你就为了一个女巫把全城都毁灭
Sounds to me like you're compensating for something.
感觉像我要赔偿你什么似的
We can do this.
我们可以做到
We will find that witch.
找到那个女巫
We will stop the summoning.
阻止邪恶的召唤
Castiel,I will not let these -- enough.
卡西迪奥 我不会让这些 -- 够了
I suggest you move quickly.
动作最好快点
Astronaut!
太空人
What?
啥
Nothing.
没啥
I thought they'd be different.
我以为他们与众不同呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表