So we've got him, Dad's girl...
目前我们找到他 老爸的女人
And his son.
还有他的儿子
All the people Dad knew in town.
全是老爸在这儿的旧识
At least we know why it's back.
至少我们知道了它回来的原因
It wants revenge.
它是来复仇的
Grab your stuff. we'll hit the road.
快去收拾你的东西 我们得赶紧离开
We shouldn't leave.
我们不该就这么离开
Yeah, let's stay here,
是啊 呆在这儿
Where the kid's mom got ganked.
呆在老爸和小鬼她妈调情的房♥子里
Good one.
真是个好主意
I'm serious.
我是认真的
No, Sam, we're gonna take the kid,
不 萨姆 我们得先带这孩子离开
We're gonna drop him off at Bobby's,
把他交给鲍比后
And then you and me are gonna come back here
我和你再回来
And finish what dad started.
解决老爸结下的梁子
How?
要怎么解决
We got no leads, no witnesses.
没线索 没证人
We do have what this thing wants.
唯一有的就是那东西的目标
You want to use the kid as bait?
你想让那孩子作诱饵
That's why you want to stay here?
所以才一直坚持要他留下是吗
Maybe this thing will come back.
或许那东西还会回来
We could train Adam -- get him ready.
我们可以教教亚当 让他有所准备
He could die, Sam.
他随时会送命的 萨姆
We could all die, Dean.
我们也随时会没命 迪恩
Even if we do kill this thing,
就算我们这次能杀了这个
There are tons of other freaks that want revenge
但要找爸爸和我们报仇的恶魔
On dad, on us.
还会层出不穷的
What if they find the kid instead and he's not ready?
如果再找上了那孩子 他还是毫无准备怎么办
I'll do it.
我愿意
Whatever it takes, I'll do it.
我愿意学 不管付出何种代价
I want to do it.
我想学
It's easy.
很容易的
Just feel the recoil and time the trigger pulls.
只要将后作力和开枪的时机配合好
Three taps.
你来开三枪
Yeah?
真得吗
Go ahead.
来试试吧
Beginner's luck, right?
看来新手运气真挺好 是不
Nah, man. you're a natural.
不 老弟 你很有天赋
Good shooting.
射得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
So, then we lit it on fire.
所以 之后我们用火烧了它
With a homemade flamethrower?
是用自♥制♥的喷火器吗
Yeah. they're easy to build.
是的 很容易做
I'll show you.
我会教你的
That is some job you got, man.
你们真得很在行啊 伙计
Being a hunter isn't a job, Adam.
当猎鬼者可不是工作 亚当
It's life.
而是生活
You're pre-med.
你是医学院预科生
You got a girlfriend, friends?
一定有女朋友和朋友对吗
Not anymore you don't.
以后不会再有了
If you're really gonna do this,
如果你真打算踏出这一步
You can't have those kinds of connections
就必须抛下所有的牵绊
Ever
永远地抛下
They're weaknesses.
因为他们只会是你的软肋
You'll just put those people in danger
而你也只会将他们置于险境中
Get them killed.
给他们带去杀身之祸
That's the price we pay.
那是我们必须牺牲的
You cut them out, and you don't look back.
而一旦抛下 就再没回头路了
There's only one thing you can count on
之后你唯一可以信任依靠的
Family.
就只有家人了
Sam.
萨姆
Can I talk to you?
过来聊几句
What the hell was that?
该死的你到底在干嘛
What?
怎么啦
"Hunting is life. you can't have connections."
那句 猎鬼就是生活 你必须抛下一切
Dad gave you that exact same speech, remember?
不正是老爸曾对你说的话吗
It was just before you ditched us for Stanford.
就在你离开我们去斯坦福之前说的
You hated Dad for saying that stuff,
你曾那么厌烦老爸说得那些话
And now you're quoting him?
而如今你却原封不动地引述给他
Yeah, well... turns out Dad was right.
是的 我只是意识到老爸是对的
Since when?
几时的事儿
Since always.
一直以来都是
Dean, when I look at Adam, you know what I see?
迪恩 看到亚当时 知道我在想什么吗
A normal kid.
一个正常长大的孩子
No. meat.
不 是美味的肥肉
Because to the demons and monsters out there,
因为在那些恶魔和怪物眼中
That's all he is.
他就是块美味的肥肉
I hated Dad for a long time. I did.
曾经我一度很恨老爸 很恨
But now I think I understand.
但如今我想通了
So we didn't have a dog and a white picket fence.
虽然我们不曾过过一天正常人的生活
So what? Dad did right by us.
那又怎样 至少老爸为了我们好
He taught us how to protect ourselves.
至少他让我们有了自保的能力
Adam deserves the same.
亚当也应掌握同样的能力
Listen to yourself, man.
你说得这是什么话 老弟
You think I'm wrong?
我说错了吗
I think it's too late for us.
我知道我们是没得选了
This is our life. this is who we are, okay?
这就是我们的生活 我们的人生
And it's fine. I accept that.
没什么可抱怨的 我完全接受了
But with Adam
但对于亚当而言
He's still got a chance, man.
他还有得选 老弟
He can go to school. he could be a doctor.
他还有机会去上学 有机会成为一名医生
What makes Adam so special?
为什么亚当就可以选择
What, are you jealous of the kid? are you?
干嘛 你是在嫉妒这孩子吗 你不吗
Dean...
迪恩
All this...
这一切
It's not real.
都不是真的
The Dad Adam knew -- he wasn't real.
亚当所了解的那个老爸 不是真实的
The things out there in the shadows -- they are real.
那些隐藏在黑暗深处的东西 才是真实的
The world is coming to an end. that's real.
这个世界岌岌可危 那才是真实的
Everything else is just part of the crap
说什么度过美好的一天
People tell themselves to get through the day.
根本就是阿Q式地自欺欺人
Dad didn't have a choice with us, okay?
老爸没给我们选择的机会 就算了
But with Adam, he did.
但亚当 他有选择的权利
Adam doesn't have to be cursed.
亚当不必承受这份诅咒
He's a winchester.
他也是温切斯特家的一员
He's already cursed.
显然已经遭受诅咒了
No.
不
No, whatever's hunting Adam
不 不管猎捕亚当的是什么
I'm gonna find it.
我一定会查个水落石出
You already looked everywhere, Dean.
你已经查了个底朝天了 迪恩
Well, then I'll look again.
那么 我就再去查一次
Home sweet home.
家 多温馨的家啊
sloppy Joe.
可怜的乔
Oh, son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
All right.
好了
We've closed off every other way into the house.
所有进屋的路都封死了
If this thing's coming,
唯一能进来的通道
It's coming through here.
就只剩这条路了
You were saying?
你不是说
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Mom? no.
妈妈 别去
Mom! Adam!
妈妈 亚当
Mom.
妈妈
Adam, wait!
亚当 等一下
It took me, but I got away.
虽然被抓走了 但我还是逃了出来
I got away.
我逃出来了
Adam, step away from her.
亚当 离她远点儿
Sam, what the hell?!
萨姆 怎么了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表