She's not your mother!
她不是你妈妈
Adam, who -- what is going on?
亚当 这是谁 怎么回事儿
Get away from him! what is going on?
离他远点儿 这是怎么回事儿
You listen to me. it's really her, okay?
听我的 真的是她 真的
There was too much blood. your mother's dead.
流了那么多血 你母亲绝不可能活着
There was too much blood in the vents!
通风口里有那么多血迹
Adam!
亚当
Shoot it!
开枪啊
He's crazy! Honey, it's me!
他疯了 宝贝 是我啊
Look -- Adam! it's me!
听着亚当 真的是我
That's not your mother!
它绝不是你妈妈
Shoot it! it's not human!
开枪 它不是人类
I know.
我知道
Silver.
银器
No wonder none of the tests worked.
难怪所有测试都不起作用
You're not shapeshifters.
你们根本就不是易形者
You're ghouls.
而是食尸鬼
You know, I find that term racist.
我觉得这个词有很强的种族歧视
Fresh meat. so much better than what we're used to.
新鲜人肉 比之前那些好太多了
I should have known.
我早该想到的
It was the fresh kills that threw me.
但是猎杀活人迷惑了我
Ghouls don't usually go after the living.
食尸鬼通常不会找活人
See, you're just filthy scavengers,
因为 你们只是下流的食腐动物
Feeding off the dead
以死人为食
Taking the form of the last corpse you choke down.
再化身成你们吃下的死者
And their thoughts. and their memories.
并吸取了他们的想法和记忆
Like Adam, for instance.
譬如化身成亚当
Well, we are what we eat.
我们吃什么就是什么
You're monsters.
就是两只怪物
You know, you use that word a lot, sam.
萨姆 这个词你倒是经常用
But I don't think you know what it means.
但你未必真正了解其涵义
His blood -- it tastes different.
他的血 有点儿不太一样
Our father was a monster?
我们的父亲就是怪物
Why? because of what he ate?
凭什么这么说 就凭他所吃的东西吗
He never hurt anyone, sam.
他从未伤害过任何人啊 萨姆
Living, anyway.
至少 没伤过活人
No.
是的
He was no monster.
他绝不是什么怪物
But the thing that killed him was.
但是杀他的那个人就绝对是
A monster named John Winchester.
一个叫约翰·温彻斯特的怪物
Holy crap.
这够呛的
Thanks to your daddy,
多亏了你老爸
My brother and I grew up on our own.
我们姐弟俩不得不自力更生
At least we had each other.
让我们相依为命
Like you and your brother
就像你和你老哥那样
Inseparable.
相濡以沫
Actually, it was very hard to get you on your own.
实际上 想把你们各个击破还真不容易
Like you said, Sam,
正如你所说 萨姆
The only thing you can count on is family.
你唯一能指望的就是家人了
And for 20 years, we lived like rats.
二十年来 我们活得像老鼠
Graveyard after graveyard,
一个又一个的坟地
All that stinking flesh.
全都是发臭的肉
Then we thought,
突然我们想到了
"Hey, why not move up to fresher game?"
干嘛不去试点新鲜的呢
And we knew just where to start.
而自然也想到了下手的好地方
Revenge -- it's never over, is it, Sam?
复仇 是永无止境 不是吗 萨姆
First, it was john's cop friend,
首先 就从约翰那警♥察♥朋友下手
And then his slut, and then his son.
然后就是他的女人 和他的儿子
Then I called john, but...
接着我立马打给了约翰 但
The son of a bitch was already dead.
他个该死的竟然已经挂了
So I guess you and dean will have to do instead.
所以只好让你和迪恩父债子偿了
Dean won't interrupt us this time.
这一次半路不会再杀出个迪恩来了
We're gonna feed on you nice and slow
我们可以尽情尽兴地享用你
Like we did with Adam.
就像享用亚当那样
Oh, and, by the way,
噢 顺便告诉你
He really was your brother.
他确实是你们的小♥弟♥弟♥
You should know that.
你有权知道这个事实
He was still alive when we took our first bites.
我们咬第一口的时候他还有口气
And he was a screamer.
他可真会尖叫
Sam, the more you struggle,
萨姆 你越是挣扎
The faster you're gonna bleed out.
血就流得越快
So you might as well lie back and relax.
所以还是好好躺着 放轻松
Dean, they're ghouls!
迪恩 他们是食尸鬼
Which means head-shot.
也就是说得爆头
Dean!
迪恩
Come on. come on. come on.
起来 坐起来 坐起来
Hang on. hang on.
别动 别动
All right, here we go.
好了 我来
Here we go.
我来
Hang on, buddy.
坚持住 伙计
All right. all right.
没事了 没事了
Thank you.
谢了
That's what family's for, right?
这不正是家人该做的吗
Keep pressure on that.
再压一会儿
You sure we should do this?
确定要这么做吗
Ghouls didn't fake those pictures.
食尸鬼没捏造那些照片
They didn't fake dad's journal.
更不会捏造老爸的日志
Adam was our brother.
亚当确实是我们的弟弟
He died like a hunter.
他死得像猎鬼者
He deserves to go out like one.
那就该有个猎鬼者的葬礼
Maybe we can bring him back...
或许我们可以让他起死回生
Get ahold of cass, call in a favor.
找卡西 让他帮个忙
No, Adam's in a better place.
不 亚当已经荣登极乐了
You know, I finally get
知道吗 我终于明白了
Why you and Dad butted heads so much.
为什么你和老爸会经常斗气了
You two were practically the same person.
你俩简直就是一个模子刻出来的
I mean, I worshipped the guy, you know?
我有多崇拜他 你很清楚
I-I dressed like him, I acted like him,
不止在穿衣打扮和行为举止 模仿他
I listen to the same music.
甚至还听一样的音乐
But you were more like him than I will ever be.
但你永远都比我更像他
And I see that now.
到现在才明白
I'll take that as a compliment.
我把这话当是赞美了
You take it any way you want.
随你吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表