No. it's a bad trip for ghosts.
不对 是鬼魂的灾难之旅
Next up -- iron.
接下来 铁
That's why the wrench worked.
所以说扳手会有用
Pure power in your hand -- dissipates ghosts instantly.
用尽全力 在一瞬间打散游魂
Next little trick --
接下来的小技巧
We learned this from those useless douche bags...
是我们从没用的白♥痴♥那里学来的
That we hate...
我们讨厌的
...the winchesters.
温切斯特家族
Gun. shotgun shell.
枪 霰弹枪弹壳
Pack it up with fresh rock salt.
用盐粒塞满
Very effective.
非常有效
V-very effective.
相当有效
Winchesters still suck ass,though.
不过温切斯特家族依旧很烂
Affirmative.
的确
Suckage -- major.
最主要的是烂
Where do we even get a gun?
我们要从哪里弄枪
Gun store?
枪♥械♥店吗
Isn't there,like,some kind of waiting period or something?
从那里弄需要一定时间申请
I think so. then how in the hell?
我想也是 那怎么办
I don't know,man. it seems pretty impossible,honestly.
我不知道 看起来很不可思议
Right.
是啊
The aforementioned super-annoying
刚提到的超级烦人的
Winchester douche-nozzles
温切斯特白♥痴♥
Also taught us this one other thing.
还教了些别的
You have to burn the remains.
你们得火烧遗骸
Okay,this next part gets a little gross.
好吧 接下来的部分有些恶心
Sometimes...you might have to...dig up the body.
有时候 你得掘尸
Sorry. it's illegal in some states.
抱歉 在某些州不合法
All states.
所有州
Possibly all states.
可能所有州
Sandover was cremated.
桑多弗被火化了
What?
什么
So, what do we do now?
那我们该怎么做
Now,if the deceased has been cremated...
如果遗体已被火化
Don't panic. don't panic.
别慌 别急
You just got to look for some other remains.
找找是否有其他遗物
Hair in a locket,maybe, fingernails,baby teeth --
盒子里的头发 也可能是指甲 乳牙
Milk teeth.
乳牙
Genetic material. you know what we're talking about.
遗传物质 知道我们在说什么吧
Go find it.
找到它
Fight well, young lions.
好好战斗吧 新手们
Godspeed.
祝福你
Set your cellphone to walkie-talkie
把你手♥机♥调到对讲模式
In case we get separated.
以防我们被分散
How the hell are we gonna find some ancient speck of dna
我们怎么可能在一栋摩天大楼里
In a skyscraper?
找到八百年前的DNA呢
Well,that creepy storeroom used
那灵异的储藏室
to be sandover's office,right?
以前是桑多弗的办公室吧
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Uh...nothing. i just --
没什么 我只是
Come with me.
跟我走
Man,l-listen -- it's okay. I-I work here.
伙计 听我说 我是在这里工作的
Whatever. tell it to the cops.
别和我说 和警♥察♥说去吧
Well,come on.
来吧
What?
什么
Last time this happened,
上次发生这种情况
It took them two hours to get here.
他们花了两小时才找到这里
Let's just wait.
那就等着吧
Seriously -- i'll wait.
说真的 我还是等着好了
Look,i don't have the rest of my life here.
听着 我不想把时间浪费在这里
Hey. you okay?
你没事吧
Call you back.
等会再打给你
Dean, are you there
迪恩 你在吗
Yeah. listen,i think i got it.
在 我想我找到了
Meet me on 22.
到22楼来找我
Okay. yeah.
好的
Just,uh... take the stairs.
不过 我要爬楼梯
That's a lot of blood.
好多血
Yeah,i know.
我知道
Right.
好吧
So,uh,in there.
就在这里
P.t. Sandover's gloves.
P.t.桑多弗的手套
Yeah.
对
How much you want to bet there's
要不要打个赌
a little smidge DNA in there
看看里面是否有一点DNA
You know,like a fingernail clipping
比如剪下来的一小片指甲
or a hair something
或者头发什么的
So,you ready?
你准备好了吗
I have no idea.
不知道
Me neither.
我也不知道
Go for it.
拿出来吧
Right.
好吧
Nice!
干的漂亮
Dean!
迪恩
Nice catch.
接得漂亮
Right?
是吗
That was amazing!
太牛逼了
Right?
是吗
Right?
是吗
Man,I got to tell you, I've never
哥们 我得说
had so much fun doing in my life.
我从没做过这么有意思的事
Me neither.
我也没有
It was a hell of a workout, too,wasn't it?
这也是个锻炼啊 是不
We should keep doing this.
我们应该继续干这事
I know.
我知道
I mean it.
我说真的
There got to be other ghosts out there.
外面一定还有其他的鬼
We could help a lot of people.
我们可以帮助更多的人
Yeah,right. we'd be like the ghostfacers.
没错 就像抓鬼特工队那样
No,really.
不 来真的
I mean...for real.
我是说要来真的
What?
什么
Quit our jobs and hit the road?
辞职踏上捉鬼之路吗
Exactly.
对啊
How would we live?
我们靠什么生存
You got to be kidding me.
你搞笑呢
How would we get by -- with stolen credit cards? huh?
难道我们通过盗用信♥用♥卡♥过活吗
Eating diner food drenched in saturated fats?
每晚都吃着那些高脂肪的垃圾食品
Sharing a crap motel room every night?
两个人每晚都挤在一个汽车旅馆的房♥间里休息
That's all just details. details are everything!
那些都只是细枝末节罢了 事无巨细 都不能忽视
You don't want to go fighting ghosts without any hearts
你不可能带着一腔热血就开始和鬼灵对抗吧
All right. uh...confession.
好吧 我还是坦白吧
What?
坦白啥
Remember those dreams I told you about,
还记得我跟你提到过的那些
With the ghosts?
关于鬼怪的梦
Yeah.
当然 怎么了
I was fighting them.
梦里我同他们战斗
Okay.
然后呢
With you.
跟你一起
We were... these, like...
我们 在梦里 应该就是
Hunters.
猎鬼者
And we were friends.
咱俩还是朋友
More like brothers, really.
确切地说 就像是两兄弟
I mean, what if that's who we really are?
我是想说 如果那一切是真的
I mean, you saw us back there, working together.
你想想看我们都在同一个地方 又在一起工作
T-the ghost was scrambling people's brains.
而鬼怪有能力搅乱人的思维
What if it scrambled ours?
说不定也搅乱了我们俩的
That's insane.
确实疯了
Is it?
是吗
Think about it for just one second.
稍微想像一下
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表