Hand over the wheel for a little bit.
让身体也放松下
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Cindy Mccellen,r.n.,
注册护士辛迪·麦凯琳
Come on down!
快回来吧
What...
什么情况
Where am I?
我在哪
Oh,my god,I can't move.
天哪 我动不了
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Help!
救命
Help me,please.
请救救我
Great.
算你狠
伊尔切斯特 马里兰州 1972年
圣玛丽女修道院
Father,look...
天父 你看
I'm not exactly the praying type,
我不完全是祈祷的人
But still... I made the sacrifice.
但是我还是做出了牺牲
I got you a bagful of nuns.
我给你送来了那么多修女
So,uh...
那么
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you whisper through the door?
你能通过门小声跟我说吗
I'm here,my son.
孩子 我在这里
It's so good to hear your voice,padre.
天父 听到你声音真是太好了
I have been searching for you for so long.
我找你很久了
You have no idea.
你不会了解
The others have lost faith.
其他人都失去了自己的信仰
Dickless heathens.
都是群异教♥徒♥
But not me.
但我不是
You've done well.
你做得很好
So,uh...
那么
How do I bust you out?
我如何救你出来
Lilith.
莉莉丝
Lilith?
莉莉丝
Father,she's...
天父 她
Trapped neck-deep in the pit.
她被深深地困在下面
It won't be easy.
这不好办啊
Lilith.
莉莉丝
Lilith can break the seals.
莉莉丝可以打破封印
Yeah,okay.
好吧
But what do I do?
但是我要怎么做
You must find me a child.
你必须给我找个孩子
A very special child.
一个很特别的孩子
What do you mean?
什么意思
What child?
什么孩子
You got to be kidding me.
你不是在开玩笑吧
圣玛丽的神父在将8名修女开膛破肚后...
圣玛丽的开膛手
What?
什么
Get this.
找到了这个
St. mary's,abandoned in '72
1972年 被遗弃的圣玛丽女修道院
After a priest disemboweled eight nuns.
一个牧师挖出八个女修女的肠子后
What's black and white and red all over?
血流成河 不堪入目
That's not funny.
这不好笑
The priest said it wasn't his fault.
牧师说不是他的错
He said a demon made him do it.
他声称是恶魔逼他做的
And that he even remembered the demon's name.
他还记得那个恶魔的名字
Yeah?
是吗
Azazel.
阿撒兹勒
So,Lilith,yellow-eyes,
莉莉丝 黄眼恶魔
All the a-listers are paying visits.
名单上的人都来了
Certainly gives the joint credibility.
必然要走到一起
As a place where the final seal goes down.
也正是最后一个封印被打破的地方
Well,it's good enough for me.
对我来说已经够好了
Let's pack up nurse betty and hit the road.
把漂亮女护士带上 准备上路
Hey,maybe,um... look.
或许 听着
What?
什么事
Maybe we can find another demon.
或许我们能找到另一个恶魔
Sam,no.
萨姆 不要
That blubbery "don't hurt me" crap,it's just an act.
那只是不要伤害我的谎话 是在演戏而已
She's playing you.
她在耍你
I'm not so sure.
我不是很肯定
Even if she's not,there's still a hell-bitch snoozing in there.
即使是真的 还有个睡着的恶魔在她体内
I mean,come on.
算了吧
It's not like you haven't done this before,right?
不像你以前的做事风格 对吧
No,please don't.
别这样 求求你们
Just,just listen to me,okay? My name is Cindy Mccellen.
听我说 我叫辛迪·麦凯琳
I'm a nurse in the NICU over at Enfield Memorial.
埃菲尔德纪念医院新生儿重症监护室的护士
I have a husband named Matthew,okay?
我的丈夫叫马修 知道吗
We've been married six years.
我们结婚6年了
He's got to be worried sick about me.
他一定担心死我了
And I don't even know who you are,
我连你是谁都不知道
And I'm not gonna tell anybody anything.
我也不会把事情说出去的
Please just let me go.
求求你放了我吧
No-o-o!
不要
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
Please,no!
求求你 不
Please...
求你了
Help!
救命
You asked to see me?
你是要见我吗
Yeah,listen,I,uh,I-I need something.
是的 我有所求
Anything you wish.
想要啥就说
I need you to take me to see Sam.
我要你带我去见萨姆
Why?
为什么
There's something I got to talk to him about.
我有话要对他说
What's that?
说什么
The b.m. I took this morning. what's it to you?
我今天早上说的 你觉得怎么样
Just make it snappy.
要抓紧时间了
I don't think that's wise.
我觉得这很不明智
Well,I didn't ask you for your opinion.
我可没问你意见
Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met?
难道你忘了你们上次见面的经历了
No.
没有
That's the whole point.
正因如此才要去见
Listen,I'm gonna do whatever you mooks want,okay?
听着 我会乖乖听你们的话的 行吗
I just need to tie up this one thing.
我就这么一个要求
Five minutes -- that's all I need.
五分钟就好
No.
不行
What do you mean,no?
你说"不行"是什么意思
Are you saying that I'm trapped here?
我被软禁在这儿了
You can go wherever you want.
你想去哪里都行
Super. I want to go see sam.
很好 我想见萨姆
Except there.
除了见他
I want to take a walk. Fine. I'll go with you.
我想去散散心 行啊 我陪你
Alone. No.
我一个人去 不行
You know what? Screw this noise. I'm out of here.
别废他妈话了 我要出去
Through what door?
从哪扇门出去
Damn it.
他♥娘♥的♥
关闭
一条来自迪恩的新语♥音♥留言
What are you,a 12-year-old girl?
你又不是12岁小姑娘
Just play it already.
做都做了还纠结啥
Mind your own business.
管好你自己的事
God,I wish she would just shut up.
天啊 真希望她能闭上嘴
Well,that can be arranged.
这个你也能解决的
I don't get it.
我真不明白
All the demons you cut with the knife,
你用那把刀杀了那么多恶魔
What do you think happens to the host?
换成天使又如何
How is this any different?
会有什么不同
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你觉得这会让我感觉好过点吗
I know that you're having a tough time here,Sam,
我知道你现在不好受 萨姆
But we're in the final lap here.
但我们已经快到终点了
Now is not the time to grow a persqueeter.
现在可不是娘娘腔的时候
Would you drop the friggin' attitude?
你就不能改改态度吗
I'm about to bleed and drink an innocent woman
我就要去吸一个无辜的女人的血
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表