Please,just hear us out.
请听我们说完
A-a what?
叫什么来着
A rougarou.
洛格鲁
Sounds made-up,i know,but,believe me,it's not.
听起来像捏造的 但相信我 这是真的
All right,I've noticed certain things.
好吧 我注意到一些事情
I mean,some strange things,but I just I don't know.
一些奇怪的事 但我只是 我不知道
I'm..I'm sick or something.
我病了或是怎么了
Your father was one of these things.
你父亲就是其中一只
Your real father. he passed it on to you.
你的亲生父亲 遗传了这基因给你
No.
不可能
Are you guys listening to yourselves?
你们清楚自己在说什么吗
You sound like you're -- skip the whole "you guys sound crazy," shall we?
听起来你们是 略过那句听起来你们疯了 是吗
You're hungry,jack. you're only gonna get hungrier.
你很渴望 杰克 会变得越来越渴望的
Hungrier for?
渴望什么
Long pig.
人肉
You know,a little manburger helper may have crossed your mind already.
一些人肉汉堡制♥作♥已经在你脑海中闪现
No.
没有
It doesn't have to be like this,jack.
事情并非无法控制 杰克
You can fight it off. others have.
你可以战胜兽♥性♥ 有人成功过
We're not gonna lie to you,though. it's not gonna be easy.
我们不想骗你 这绝非易事
You're gonna feel like an alcoholic swimming around in whiskey.
你会感觉自己是个酒鬼在威士忌中畅游
But I'm telling you,you got to say no,or -- or what?
但我要告诉你 你必须说不 否则 否则怎样
You feed once,and it's all over.
只要你尝了一次 一发而不可收拾
And then we'll have to stop you.
然后我们必须得制止你
Stop me?
制止我
My dad -- did,uh,somebody stop him?
我父亲 有人制止了他吗
Yes.
是的
Get off my property right now.
马上给我滚出这里
I see you guys again,I'm calling the cops.
要再让我看见你们 我就会报♥警♥
Jack,your wife,everybody you know,they're in danger.
杰克 你的老婆 你认识的每个人都会陷入危险之中
Now!
快滚
Good talk.
真是不错的谈话
Jack,i don't know where you are,but you're scaring me.
杰克 我不知道你去了哪里 但你吓到我了
Come home. we need to talk.
回家吧 我们谈谈
Please?
好吗
Damn it,jack,no!
该死 杰克 不要
Come on.
跟上
Aah! wait!
等等
Uh,we're here to save you,I guess.
我们是来救你的
We should go. yeah.
我们该走了 是的
Michelle,i'm home.
米歇尔 我回来了
Hey,babe?
宝贝
Are you here?
你在吗
Michelle.
米歇尔
Michelle?
米歇尔?
Okay. we're gonna stay calm.
好吧 我们都保持冷静
We're gonna give this man whatever he wants.
这个男的要什么我们都给他
Anything. just take it and go,please.
任何东西 拿了就走 拜托
I'm sorry about this,jack.
我很抱歉 杰克
I truly am.
真的抱歉
It's not the way that I wanted it to go.
我并不想对你这样
Who are you?
你是谁
You already met some friends of mine.
你已经见过我朋友了
Two brothers?
两兄弟
They said that if I -- look,I haven't hurt anybody.
他们说如果我 听着 我谁也没伤害
Not yet,but you would've.
还没有 但你会的
They always do.
他们总这样
I'm doing you a favor,son.
我来帮你个忙 孩子
Jack,what's he talking about?
杰克 他说什么呢
Tell her,jack.
告诉她吧 杰克
Tell her the truth. she deserves to know.
告诉她真♥相♥ 她有权知道
Just let her go. she's not a part of this.
就让她走吧 她和此事无关
A part of what?
和什么无关
Jack?!
杰克
I really do apologize,but she is part of it.
我真的很抱歉 但她和这事有关系
What?
什么
Michelle...
米歇尔
...tell him what you told me when I got here.
告诉他我到这以后你跟我说了什么
Michelle?
米歇尔
I said...
我说了
"don't hurt me...
不要伤害我
Because I'm pregnant."
因为我怀孕了
J-just hold on a minute.
等一下
Now you see the mess we're in?
你知道我们这儿多糟糕了吧
I can't make this mistake all over again.
我不能再犯这个错误
I won't be around in 30 years. this has got to end now.
我30年内不会重复这个错误了 该了结了
I know you don't believe me,but I'd give anything not to have to do this.
我知道你不信我 如果我可以不做这个你让我♥干♥嘛都行
No. no.
别这样
No. no.
别
Oh,god. please don't!
神啊 别这样
You don't have to do this!
你可以不这么做的
If you want to kill me,kill me,but not my wife.
如果你要杀我 动手吧 但别伤害我老婆
Okay? I'm begging you.
好吗 求你了
Ain't got no choice.
没有机会了
My condolences.
同情你一下
Jack.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Stay away from me!
离我远点
Michelle.
米歇尔
I guess now we know where travis is.
我猜我们现在可以找到特拉维斯了
That stupid son of a bitch.
这个傻蛋
Oh,god.
我的神啊
Think that's travis?
那个是特拉维斯
What's left of him.
什么玩意把他丢在这里
Guess you were right about jack.
你对杰克的判断是正确的
Dean!
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean can't come to the phone right now.
迪恩现在不能接电♥话♥
Jack! if you hurt him,I swear to god!
杰克 如果你要敢伤害他 我向上帝发誓
Calm down!
冷静点
Your brother's alive.
你兄弟死不了
But not if you don't calm down!
除非你冷静下来
All right,jack. listen.
好吧 杰克 听着
Open the door. we can figure this out,okay?
开门 我们来解决问题 行么
We'll have ourselves a little brainstorming session.
我们需要动动脑筋现在
Jack,please.
杰克 拜托了
I don't think so. after what you did?
我不这么认为 你都做了什么
What? what are you talking about?
什么 说什么呢你
You sent your friend here.
你把你朋友送来
He tried to burn my wife alive!
他想把我老婆活活烧死
What? why?
什么 为什么啊
He didn't say.
他没说
I guess psychopaths don't have to explain themselves.
我猜变♥态♥狂都不用解释原因
Listen to me. you got to believe me.
听我说 你得相信我
My brother and i,we never would have hurt her,okay?
我和我哥哥 我们绝对不会伤害她 好吗
Oh,god,i'm so hungry.
神啊 我饿死了
Jack,don't do this.
杰克 别这么做
I can't ever see my family again.
我再也没有家了
You two...your friend -- you made me into this!
你们俩 你朋友 你把我卷进来的
No one's making you kill us.
没人让你杀我们
Listen to me.
听我说
You got this dark pit inside you. I know.
我知道你体内有无法控制的力量
Believe me,i know.
相信我 我理解
But that doesn't mean you have to fall into it.
但这不代表你不可救药了
You don't have to be a monster.
你不用成为一个怪物
Have you seen me lately?
你后来看到过我没有
It doesn't matter what you are. it only matters what you do.
你是什么不重要 重要的是你做什么
It's your choice.
自己选择吧
Jack!
杰克
You did the right thing,you know.
你做的对 你知道吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表