Life happened.
只是生活
I don't know. I mean, I loved him.
我不知道 我爱过他
I still do, I guess.
现在还爱
But, um, I don't know.
但是 我不知道
It's just like one day I looked up,
就像是某一天我认真审视了一下
And I was living with a stranger.
好像自己跟一个陌生人生活在一起
And...
然后
You know what I mean, right?
你知道意思吧
I guess.
我想是吧
Or...i don't know. maybe.
或者 也许我不知道
People change.
人总会变
God, I know I did.
上帝啊 我知道自己变了
But it's nothing to feel guilty about.
但是没有丝毫的罪恶感
It happens.
事情就这么发生了
So you two split up?
所以你们俩分开了吗
Yeah, I suppose that's a word for it.
是 可以这么形容
You need to get that?
你要接吗
No.
不
Not right now.
现在不接
Whatever.
不管怎样
We've all got our own sad stories, so...
我们都有自己的一段悲情故事
...screw it.
管它呢
Have fun, no regrets,
该玩的时候好好玩 不要有遗憾
And live life like there's no tomorrow.
今朝有酒今朝醉
For instance,
比如说
I have been thinking about you all night.
我整晚都在想你
Well...
好吧
Parts of you.
部分
Just parts?
只是部分吗
Like your lips.
比如说你的嘴唇
They're very distracting.
很让人分神
It's a problem.
真是个问题啊
And I can't stop thinking about kissing them.
我忍♥不住想着要吻它们
That so?
那么
So...
那么
...what the hell, huh?
还啰嗦什么呢
Sam, where the hell have you been?
萨姆 你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
With cara.
跟卡拉在一起
Oh, it's "cara" now.
现在叫卡拉了
And you're not picking up your phone.
你也不接个电♥话♥
We were trying to find the blood samples.
我们正努力找那些血样呢
Someone stole them. yeah, I'll bet.
被人偷了 是啊 我打赌也是
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Nick found flower petals at the crime scenes.
尼克在犯罪现场找到了花瓣
Hyacinths.
是风信子
So? hyacinths?
那又怎样 风信子
Mediterranean, from the -- from the island
来自地中海的一个小岛
Where the whole freakin' siren myth
那里正是海妖神话传说
started in the first place
开始流传的地方
Okay.
好吧
Sam, cara had hyacinth flowers.
萨姆 卡拉有风信子
You think cara's the siren?
你觉得卡拉是那个海妖吗
Well, I did a little checking up on her.
好吧 我查了一下她
She's only been in town for two months.
她才在这个镇子待了两个月
Yeah, and?
是吗 然后呢
And she has an ex-husband.
她有个前夫
A dead ex-husband -- carl roberts.
一个死掉的前夫 卡尔·罗伯茨
Dropped like a stone, no warning,
消失无影 无任何征兆
Supposedly a heart attack.
报道称其心脏病发
Well, maybe it was a heart attack.
好吧 也许就是心脏病发
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Look, I just don't think it's her.
我就是觉得不是她
And what makes you so sure?
是什么让你如此坚定呢
I don't know. a hunch.
我不知道 直觉吧
A hunch?
直觉
I'm giving you cold, hard facts here,
我给你的是冰冷残酷的事实
And you're giving me a hunch?
你却回赠我一个直觉
Did you sleep with her?
你是不是跟她睡了
No.
没
Holy crap. you did.
胡扯 你跟她睡了
Middle of "basic instinct" and you bang sharon stone?
真像在演“本能”啊 你居然跟莎朗·斯通睡了
Sam, you could be under her spell right now.
萨姆 现在你可能已经中了她的咒语了
Dude, I'm not under her spell.
兄弟 我没中她的咒语
Unbelievable, man. I just don't get it.
真不敢相信 伙计 我只是不明白
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
No. say it.
不 你说
No, it's just --
不 只是
First it's madison, and then ruby, and now cara.
一开始是麦蒂逊 然后是露比 现在卡拉
It's like what is with you and banging monsters?
你是怎么了 老是喜欢跟魔鬼上♥床♥
Look, dean, I'm telling you. it's not cara.
迪恩 我告诉你 卡拉不是海妖
I feel fine.
我觉得很好
I'll bet you do.
我打赌中咒语了
You don't trust me.
你不信我
No because this could be the siren talking.
不 因为这可能是已经被海妖迷上的结果
Look, just tell me where you are.
就告诉我你在哪
I'll come meet you, and we'll figure things out.
我来见你 我们会把事情弄清楚的
No.
不
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
I wish I weren't.
但愿我是在瞎说
I got to handle this, sam, by myself.
我来搞定这件事 萨姆 一个人
sam's in trouble, bobby.
萨姆有麻烦了 鲍比
I think the siren's worked her mojo on him.
我恐怕海妖对他施了咒
Give me a call as soon as you get this.
收到留言立刻给我回电
Hey, man. what's up?
怎么了 伙计
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Uh, sure. with what?
当然可以 要怎么做
Canvassing. we got to find somebody.
彻查 我们要找个人
She went in just a second ago.
她刚刚才进去
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Should we follow her in?
我们要跟进去吗
No, no, no. I don't want to tip her off.
不 不 不 我不想打草惊蛇
I'm just waiting to see who she comes out with.
等着看她和谁一起出来
So you think, what...
你觉得 怎么了
She's drugging these guys?
她给这些人下药了
Pretty much.
很有可能
I know how it sounds.
我知道你听了这话会有什么反应
Are you sure about that?
你确定
'cause it sounds like crazy on toast.
这简直奇怪得要命
All these different strippers --
所有这些脱衣舞♥女♥
They're magically the same girl.
居然都是同一个姑娘
But then they're not strippers at all --
但之后她们又都不再是脱衣舞♥女♥了
It's dr. quinn?
成了奎因医生
It's kind of hard to explain,
这有点难以解释
But I have my reasons, and they're good ones.
但我有理由的 说得通的理由
So you're just gonna have to trust me on it.
所以你只要相信我就好
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好
I guess.
我想可以
Thank you.
谢谢
That's actually nice to hear.
你这么说我很高兴
So, let's say she is drugging her vics.
那么假设她给被害者下了药
How's she pulling that off?
她是怎么做到的
She could be injecting them,
有可能用了注射器
You know, or passing the toxin through physical contact.
或者通过肢体接触来传播毒素
Or it could be her saliva.
也有可能是用她的唾液
You really should have wiped the lip of that thing
在你深吻它之前
Before you drank from it, dean.
真该把它的嘴擦干净 迪恩
I should be your little brother.
我才应该是你弟弟
Sam...
萨姆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表