Daughter hangs herself in the attic 20 years later.
20年后 女儿又在阁楼上上吊自杀
I'd be bitter,too.
我都觉得难以接受
I think I got some pictures.
我想我留了些照片
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
Can we keep these?
可以给我们吗
Suit yourself.
没问题
Now,why'd the daughter kill herself?
那个女儿为什么要自杀呢
I don't know. that was before my time.
我不清楚 那是在我来之前的事了
Did you ever notice anything odd in the house when you were cleaning it?
你在打扫时有没有发现什么奇怪的东西吗
Like what?
比如说呢
Like,you know,like lights going on and off,
比如 像灯会忽闪忽闪
Things not being where you left them.
东西会移位
No.
都没有
Well,maybe there was one thing.
不过 到是有一件事
What's that?
什么事
Well,sometimes,I thought I heard like a...
有时候 我觉得我听到
Rustling in the walls.
墙里面的沙沙声
Like a rat? yeah.
像有只老鼠 是的
Must have been some big sons of guns out there,huh?
说不定是某些小王八羔子在外面恶作剧呢
Wouldn't know. never saw any.
不知道 一个人影都没见到过
Do you happen to know
你知道
where mrs. gibson and her daughter were buried?
吉布森太太和她女儿被埋葬在哪里吗
Ah,they were both cremated.
他们都是火葬的
All right.
好了
So it probably wasn't the mom or the daughter.
看来这不可能和妈妈或是女儿有关
Whose ghost was it?
那个鬼究竟是谁
I don't know.
不知道
But I say we give that place a real once-over and see.
不过我知道我们需要回到那儿进行一次彻底的调查
Code enforcement,my ass. there's no asbestos.
强制规定 一派胡言 根本就没有石棉
You sure? hell yes.
你确定 是的
I've built enough homes to know that.
我修过那么多房♥子绝对可以肯定了
No gas leak,either.
根本就没有煤气泄漏
Who were those guys?
那那两个家伙是谁
Not from the county -- I can tell you that.
绝不是乡下的人 这是我唯一可以肯定的
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
当然 当然
I just thought I saw something,that's all.
我只是觉得我刚才看到了什么 就是这样
It -- it's gonna be great here,kate.
在 在这儿一切都会好起来的 凯特
It really is.
真的
Yeah,mom.
当然 妈妈
I'm sure.
我相信
Everything's gonna change.
所有都会变的
Danny! are you unpacking?
丹尼 你在收拾你的东西吗
Uh,yeah. I'm almost finished.
是的 我就快收拾好了
Hello?
你好
It's okay.
没关系的
I'm danny.
我是丹尼
"zucchini will grow,but the soil is too acidic for beets."
南瓜很易种植 但种植甜菜就需要酸度较大的土壤
Do you understand any of this?
你懂这些吗
Can you smell that?
你有闻到那味道吗
That.
那味道
It smells like a raccoon died up there or something.
闻起来就像是有一只浣熊或是什么东西死在那里面一样
That's pleasant. thank you.
那很幽默 谢谢
Can I continue having a conversation with myself?
我可以继续我刚才的自言自语吗
Well,i'm listening.
嘿 我在听呢
A...vegetable garden.
一个...蔬菜园
What are we doing,bri?
我们这是在干嘛 布莱恩
What do you mean?
什么意思
Us...on a farm...
我们 在一个农场
Talking about zucchini.
讨论南瓜
It's gonna be different.
这里将来一定会不一样的
I promise you.
我向你保证
We're gonna be happy.
我们一定会很幸福的
And if we're not?
但是如果没有呢
We will be.
一定会
We have to be.
必须幸福
I can't put the kids through another year like the last.
我不能让孩子们再重蹈去年的覆辙
Crap.
真胡来
So,what now?
现在该做什么
We could tell them the truth.
我们可以直接告诉他们事实的真♥相♥
Really?
真的吗
No,not really.
不 不是真的
Hey,guys! you're gonna want to come see this!
嘿 你们俩 过来看看这个
What the...
这是什么
Crayon.
蜡笔
Danny!
丹尼
Get your butt down here!
给我乖乖下来
Tell you what,if my kid did this. he's not your kid,ted.
告诉你 如果是我的孩子这么做 他不是你的孩子 泰德
Just butt out.
别管这事
Hey. go easy on him.
嘿 别太严厉了
The teacher said he might act out.
他老师说过他也许只是在发泄
Hey,buddy.
嘿 小家伙
Something you want to tell me and your mom?
是不是有事该向我和你妈妈坦白
I didn't do that.
不是我♥干♥的
Okay.
好了
Look,just tell me the truth,and all you got to do is clean it up,okay?
听着 你只要说实话 然后把它清理干净就行了 明白吗
No punishment.
不会处罚你的
But I didn't.
但不是我♥干♥的
The girl in the walls did it.
是墙里的那个女孩子干的
The girl in the walls?
墙里的女孩
She wants you to go and me to stay.
她希望你们离开这儿而让我留下来
All right,one last time -- the truth,buddy.
行了 最后一次 实话 小家伙
That is the truth.
那就是实话
I can stay,but she hates grown-ups,and if you don't leave,
我可以留下来 但是她讨厌大人 如果你们不离开
She's gonna get really,really mad!
她真的真的会发狂
All right,go to your room.
好吧 回房♥间去
Mom!
妈妈
If andy were here,he'd believe me!
如果安迪在这儿 他一定信我
Upstairs -- now!
上楼去 马上
It's okay,buster. it's okay.
没事的 巴斯特 没事的
I hate it here,too.
我也不喜欢这儿
Ew,buster! gross!
巴斯特 恶心
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
Oh,my god.
天呐
Oh,god.
神啊
Ew! ew! it's okay.
额哦 没事
Katie,baby,baby. calm down and tell us what happened.
卡蒂 宝贝 宝贝 冷静下来告诉我们怎么回事
I just got molested by casper the pervy ghost!
我刚刚被令人毛骨悚然的类似鬼马精灵的鬼骚扰
That's what happened! ghost?
这就是经过 鬼
Yes,dad -- a ghost!
是的 爸爸 一只鬼
It's the girl in the walls!
是墙里的女孩
Who?!
谁
Both of you,knock it off.
你们两个都给我住嘴
We heard screams. what's going on?
我们听见尖叫声 出什么事了
Oh,you two! did you touch my daughter?!
你们两个碰过我女儿了
What? no.
什么 没有
Who are you guys?
你们俩是谁
Relax,please.
放轻松点
You have a ghost.
你们遇见鬼了
A ghost.
鬼
I told you! it's the girl!
我告诉过你 是个女孩
Both of you,relax.
你们俩都放轻松点
What are you guys playing?
你们演的是哪出戏
Your family's in danger. you need to get out of the house now.
你们一家都有危险 需要马上离开这房♥子
What the hell?
究竟怎么回事
Nobody move!
所有人都别动
Buster!
巴斯特
Buster!
巴斯特
Buster?
巴斯特
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表