he's just protective over me,that's all.
他只是太过爱护我罢了
he's doesn't want me to...
他不想我...
hook up with a mechanic from a family of mechanics?
和机械工家和技工儿子交往吗
no.
不是
i love you for exactly what you are.
我就喜欢你现在这样
i'll be right back.
我去去就回
why are you following us?
你怎么老跟着我们
are you crazy?
你疯了吗
you've been trailing us since my house.
你从我家跟踪我们到这里
i don't know what you're talking about.oh,really?
我不知道你瞎扯什么 是吗
okay,how about we talk about this,huh?
好吧 现在我们可以谈谈
let me go!
放开我
are you a hunter?
你也是猎手吗
see you later?
晚点见
if you're lucky.
看你有没有运气吧
dean,right?
迪恩 是吧
i'm not sure you should come in.
我真不知道要不要让你进来
you can trust me.
你可以相信我
i mean,come on,we're all hunters,right?
我是说 我们都是本行 是吧
i mean,we're --we're practically family.
事实上 俺们还是一家人
the thing is,my dad,he's a little,um...
问题是 我爸 他有点...
oh,i got to meet him.
我更要会会他
you've heard of him?
你认识他?
clearly,not enough.
百闻不如一见
so,you're a hunter?
那么说 你是猎手了
well,tell me something,mr. hunter --
告诉我猎手先生
you kill vampires with wooden stakes or silver?
你是用木桩还是银匕♥首♥杀死吸血鬼
neither.you cut their heads off.
都不是 直接把头剁下来
so,do i pass your test?
我通过你的考验了吗
yep.
是的
now get out of my house.
现在你可以走人了
dad!
爸
i don't trust other hunters,dean.
我不相信别的猎手 迪恩
don't want their help.
不需他们的支援
don't want them around my family.
不需要他们介入我的家庭
knock it off,samuel.
得了吧 萨缪尔
he's a hunter.
他是个猎手
who passed your little pop quiz,
他也通过了你的快问快答测试
and now i'm inviting him to dinner.
我打算留他下来共进晚餐
you hungry?starving.
你饿吗 快饿晕了
good.
好极了
i'm deanna.
我是迪安娜
you've met my husband,samuel.
我的丈夫萨缪尔 你也知道的
now wash up.
现在快去洗手吧
samuel and...deanna?
萨缪尔和...迪安娜?
really?
真的吗
first time in lawrence,dean?
第一次来劳伦斯吗 迪恩
well...been a while.
以前来过
things sure have changed...i think.
想必这里也人事几番新了
you working a job?
你有任务在身吗
yeah,ybe.
是的 可能有
what's that mean?
什么意思
it means i don't trust other hunters either,samuel.
意思是 我也不轻易相信别的猎手 萨缪尔
so,why were you following me and john?
为什么你要跟踪我和约翰
i thought something was after your -- your boyfriend.
我以为有些鬼魂盯上了你...男朋友
but,um,i don't think that anymore.
但是 我弄错了
john winchester mixing it up with spirits.
约翰 温彻斯特被鬼魂缠上了
can you imagine?
难以想象吧
i saw that.
又来了
what?
什么
that sour-lemon look.
那个酸巴巴的样子
now,hold on.
慢着
john's a really,really nice...
约翰真的是和很好的...
...naive civilian.
淳朴良民
so,what,would you rather me be with a guy like this?
又如何 你宁愿我和这样的人一起吗
what? no,no.
什么 不 不
mary,of course not.it's just that i --
玛丽 我不是那个意思 我只是...
that's enough,both of you.we have company.
你们两个说够了 我们还有客人呢
so,what about you,sam?you,uh,working a job?
那么 你呢 萨穆 也有任务吗
might be.
可能吧
he's working a job on the whitshire farm.
他在韦特夏尔农场工作
whitshire -- why does that name sound familiaro me?
韦特夏尔 这听起来怎么这么像我的名字
it's been all over the papers tom whitshire.
这白色黑字上有 汤姆 韦特夏尔
got tangled up in a combine a few towns over.
一些附近的镇子都联合起来
that kind of thing happens.
这类事情常发生
except why was he on it in the first place
除了为什么他准备在第一现场动手
when his crops arare all dead?
当他的农作物都枯萎的时候?
demonic omens?
恶魔的预兆
that's what i got to find out.
这正是我设法想查出来的东西
what about the rest of the town?
镇上其他地方呢
did you find anything on the web?
你在网上有查到什么吗
of...information that you have assembled?
那些...信息 你搜集到吗
electrical storms,maybe.
可能是电能风暴吧
the weather service graphs should be here on friday.
气象图应该在星期五就能拿到
by mail?
用邮递
no,we hired a jetliner to fly them to us overnight.
不是 昨晚我们租了一架飞机 让他们载过来
you know,it sounds to me
你知道的 这听起来
like we might be hunting the same thing.
我们像是在猎同一样东西
you know,if we go in there in numbers,
你知道的 如果我们能多点人一起去
we'll take care of this real quick.
相互间就能得到很好的照应
what part of "we work alone"do you not understand,son?
你不知道什么叫"我们各自为战"么 孩子
and i'm here because...
我之所以在这里是因为...
family business,mary.
家族事业 玛莉
family.
家族
what,you'd rather be waving pom-poms at a bunch of dumb jocks?
你宁愿在一群大学♥运♥动员当中当啦啦队吗
uh,where you going?
你去哪
to do the job,dad.
去干活了 老爸
father.
神父
i see you beat me here.
你在这里真让我吃惊
the lord is funny that way.
主也挺幽默的
beth whitshire...
贝丝 韦特夏尔
this is my associate,
这是我的助手
our senior senior priest,father cheney.
我们年长的牧师 切尼神父
please accept our deepest condolences
我代表教区
on behalf of the county diocese.
致以我们最衷心的哀悼
thank you.
谢谢
miss whitshire was just telling me all about tom
韦特夏尔夫人刚告诉了我关于汤姆的一切
and how normal and ordinary things were
还提起了他死前
on the day before his death.
所发生的一些事
i see.
了解
so you didn't notice anything unusual,ma'am?
那你真的没注意到有特别的地方吗 夫人
you mean like my husband's guts fertilizing the back 40?
你的意思是我丈夫的精力突然恢复到40岁的样子?
excuse me.
失陪了
charlie,would you like to tell the father here
查理 你能告诉神父
what you just told me?
刚刚你对我说的话吗
dad drank sometimes.
爸爸有时候喝醉了
sometimes he got rough with mom.
有时候 他对妈妈很粗暴
and that's when the stranger came?
就在那时 一个陌生人进来了
i just thought he was some bible-thumper,
我以为他只是个传教士
like you-all.
像你那样
he showed up about a week ago.
他在一个星期前曾出现过
saying what?
说了什么
did i want the beatings to stop?
问我想不想阻止这些暴♥力♥
i just thought he was crazy.i didn't think
当时我只认为他是个疯子 我没想到
and the next thing i know,dad's dead.
之后 爸爸死了
am i going to jail?
我要去蹲监狱吗
you didn't do this,charlie.
不需要 查理
did the stranger want something in return?
那个陌生人有没有索要什么作为回报
he didn't want anything.
他什么都不要
come on,chuck.he wasn't just handing out freebies,now,was he?
拜托 查克 他不会白施舍人的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表