Suse,kate...go.
苏萨 凯特 走吧
Go.
快去
All right.
好吧
You and me will take the outside.
你跟我看着外面
You two take the house.
你们两去屋里
Let's go.
走吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
She's human. she had to come from somewhere.
她是人 肯定要有个住处
You smell that?
你受得了这味儿
Every day.
习惯了
Come on.
跟上
You're not going down there.
你不能下去
Well,do you want to?
那你下去
Please nobody grab my leg. please nobody grab my leg.
千万别拽我的脚 千万别拽我的脚
Dog -- it's what's for dinner.
狗 晚餐吃的
Danny?
丹尼
Find anything?
找到什么了吗
Yeah -- her kitchen.
找到了 她的厨房♥
Her what?
她的什么
Look...why are we just standing here?
我们为什么要一直傻站在这儿
Let's go in. let's check the house.
我们进去吧 检查下房♥子
We have to wait for those guys to get back,okay?
我们必须在这里等他们回来 明白吗
Sam,it's me. help me out.
萨姆 是我 让我进去
Did you get danny?
你们找到丹尼了吗
No.
没有
No?
没找到
W-well,where's ted?
那泰德在哪
He's outside.
在外面
Well,why doesn't he come inside?
为什么他不进来
Because I had to carry him out.
因为我还得把他带出去
I'm sorry.
对不起
What does -- what does that mean?
那是 那是什么意思
What does that mean that you're sorry?
你说对不起是什么意思
Are you saying that he's dead?
你是说他死了吗
No. he's not saying that he's dead.
不 他没说他死了
You're not saying that,are you?
你不是这个意思 对吗
We were in the walls,and she attacked.
我们在墙里 然后她袭击我们
And I couldn't get to him in time.
我没能及时救到他
Uncle ted is dead?
泰德叔叔死了
I shouldn't have left him alone.
我不该让他单独留下的
I'm very sorry.
我真的很抱歉
We'll find him,suse. we will.
我们会找到他的 苏萨 一定会的
Where else is there to look?
还有哪里没查过
Danny's dead,isn't he?
丹尼死了 对不对
No,suse. why not?
不 苏萨 为什么不会
She killed my brother,now she killed my son.
她杀了我弟弟 现在又杀了我儿子
No,danny is alive.
不 丹尼还活着
No. no,he isn't.
不 不 他死了
Yes,he is.
不 他活着
Do you remember what he said
你还记得他说的
about the girl who lived in the walls?
住在墙里的女孩吗
She said he could stay.
她说他可以留着
No.
不
No.
不
I just don't understand why this happens to us.
我就是不懂为什么我们要受这种罪
I mean,we're good people. we're a good family.
我们是好人 是很好的一家人
What happened to andy happened,okay?
安迪的事已经发生了
I cannot change that.
我对它无能为力
But I will find danny. I promise you.
但我会找到丹尼的 我保证
And when I do,we are gonna be fine.
我找到他之后 一切就都会好了
You and me,the kids -- we're gonna be fine.
你和我 还有孩子们 我们都会没事的
Andy your son?
安迪是你儿子
Oldest.
长子
He got himself killed in a car accident last year.
他去年出车祸死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Nearly tore suse and I apart.
我和苏萨差点为此崩溃
Still could,i imagine.
而且恐怕现在还没缓过来
Fresh air,fresh start.
新的环境 新的开始
Not even my line.
甚至不是我说的
Marriage counselor.
婚姻顾问
Or she might be right.
或许她说的对
After all,what could possibly go wrong in the country?
毕竟 在乡下 没什么是过不去的
I'm getting your son back.
我会把你的儿子找回来
If it's the last godforsaken thing I do.
如果这是我能做的最后一件善事
Why do you care so much?
你为什么这么在意
Dean.
迪恩
We got to talk.
我有事要跟你说
What is that?
那是什么
Rebecca's diary. I just finished reading it.
丽贝卡的日记 我刚读完它
And?
然后呢
That girl back there --
在那后面的女孩
I'm pretty sure she was Rebecca's daughter.
我敢肯定她是丽贝卡的女儿
Rebecca had a kid?
丽贝卡有个小孩
It's all she talks about -- being pregnant,
她说的都是这个 怀孕了
Being ashamed of being pregnant.
因怀孕而感到羞耻
Geez. rent "Juno." get over it.
天啊 让"朱诺"(婚神星)搞定它吧
Wait -- why kill herself after the baby?
等等 为什么孩子出生后她还要自杀
Maybe because her dad called her a dirty little whore and
或许因为他爸爸叫她肮脏的小妓♥女♥
Said he was gonna lock the baby up
还说他要把那小孩锁起来
where nobody could ever see it.
不让任何人看见
Why would he say that?
他会什么要那样说
Oh,gross.
那孩子也是他的
Yeah.
对了
So the daddy was the baby-daddy,too?
也就说 爸爸是孩子的爸爸
Dude was a monster,Dean.
这家伙是个混球 迪恩
A story ripped from austrian headlines.
听起来像奥地利的新闻故事
Humans,man.
这可是人 兄弟
So she's been locked up in this house her whole life?
她一生都被锁在这栋房♥子里
You saw her eyes.
你看过她的眼睛
Has she ever seen light? she's barely human.
她有看过光吗 不能说是人类了
Okay,so,what,then?
好 那是什么呢
She's kept caged up like an animal,
她像动物一样被关了起来
And then she busts out and ganks dear dad,
然后她冲了出来 杀了她爸爸
Old dad/granddad?
老爸 爷爷
I guess.
我想
Well,can't say I blame her.
不能说我会怪她
I'm sure her life was hell,Dean.
我敢肯定她的生活就像地狱 迪恩
That doesn't mean she gets a free pass for a murder spree.
那也不能说明她可以随意杀人
Like you know what hell's like.
好像你知道地狱是怎么样的
I didn't...
我没有
Forget it.
算了吧
So,where do we find her?
那我们在哪可以找到她
Kid's got to eat,right?
孩子总归要吃 对吧
What?
什么
He kept her hidden,locked up...
他把她藏起来 并锁了起来
But he had to feed her,didn't he?
但他总要给她吃的 不是吗
I guess.
是吧
I think I know where.
我想我知道在哪
He could have kept her hidden down here for years.
他本来可以把她藏在下面好几年
Kept her fed. nobody would ever know.
给她吃的 没人会知道这事
Danny!
丹尼
Danny! watch out. I'm going down.
丹尼 小心 我下去
No,that's my son. I know it is.
不 是我儿子 我知道
But I said that I would get him.
但我说过我会找到他
I will. let me.
我说到做到
You got curtains?
你有窗帘布吗
We need rope.
我们需要绳子
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay,baby.
孩子 没事的
Bitch is a klepto.
这婊♥子♥简直有鹰爪
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表