Take me, please.
附我的身 求求你
I want to make sure you understand.
我得确保你理解
You won't die... or age.
你不会死 也不会老
If this last year was painful for you,
如果这一年让你伤心欲绝
Picture a hundred -- a thousand more like it.
那么这一年将会轮回一百 一千次
Doesn't matter.
没关系
You take me.
附我的身
Just take me.
附我身吧
As you wish.
如你所愿
Cass, hold up.
卡西 等等
What were you gonna tell me?
你想告诉我什么
I learned my lesson while I was away, Dean.
在离开这段时间我搞懂了一件事儿 迪恩
I serve heaven. I don't serve man.
我为天堂服务 而不是人类
And I certainly don't serve you.
当然也不服务于你
All right.
好吧
Let's hear it.
说出来吧
What?
怎么了
Drop the bomb, man.
别憋着 伙计
You saw what I did. come on. stop the car. take a swing.
你看见我的所作所为了 来吧 停车 狠狠揍我吧
I'm not gonna take a swing.
我不会打揍你的
Then scream. chew me out.
那么大吼大叫吧 狠狠骂我
I'm not mad, Sam.
我不生气 萨姆
Oh, come on. you're not mad?
得了吧 你没生气吗
No.
没有
Right. look, at least let me explain myself.
好吧 至少让我解释下
Don't.
别解释
I don't care.
我不在乎
You don't care?
你不在乎
What do you want me to say -- that I'm disappointed?
你想我说什么 我很失望吗
Yeah, I am.
是的 我失望透了
But mostly, I'm just tired, man.
但主要 我累了 伙计
And I'm done.
我受够了
I am just done.
我只是受够了
Hey, Bobby.
喂 鲍比
Hey, you and your brother better shag ass to my place asap.
喂 你和你哥哥最好赶快来我这儿
What's going on?
怎么了
The apocalypse, genius. now, get your asses over here.
是天启 先知 现在就来
What'd he say?
他说了什么
Well, thanks for shaking a tail.
谢谢你的热烈欢迎
Glad you got here.
很高兴你们来
Now, go on inside. I want to show you something.
现在进去 给你们看样东西
All right.
好吧
So, uh, what's the big demon problem?
问题症结出在哪
You are.
是你
This is for your own good.
这是为了你好
Guys?
伙计
Hey. guys!
伙计
This isn't funny!
这不好玩
Guys!
伙计
Hey!
喂
Guys!
伙计们
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表