You were here the whole time?
你一直都在?
Enough of it.
自始至终都在
Well,thanks for your help with the rock salt.
我们被石盐折磨的时候你在哪儿?
That script on the funeral home -- we couldn't penetrate it.
我们无法破解葬礼屋的符号♥
That was angel-proofing?
还有天使做不到的事情吗?
Why do you think I recruited you and sam in the first place?
不然我♥干♥嘛开始求助你们?
You recruited us?
是你求助我们的?
That wasn't your friend bobby who called,dean.
打电♥话♥给你们的不是鲍比 迪恩
It wasn't bobby who told sam about the seal.
他也没有告诉萨姆有关封印的事
That was you?
那是你?
If you want our help,why the hell didn't you just ask?
如果你需要我们帮忙 干嘛他妈不直说?
Because whatever I ask,you seem to do the exact opposite.
因为你总是和我对着干
So,what now,huh?
那现在呢?
The people in this town,they just gonna start dying again?
这个镇上的人还是会死吗?
Yes.
是的
These are good people.
他们都是好人
What,you think you can make a few exceptions?
你就不能破例几次吗?
To everything there is a season.
万物注定轮回
You made an exception for me.
对我你就破了例
You're different.
你是与众不同的
Dean?
迪恩?
I could use your help.
我可以帮你
Hey,cole.
你好 科尔
Tell your brother thanks for nothing.
不管怎样 和你弟弟说声谢谢
Look at her,cole.
看看她吧 Cole
Do you see how unhappy she is?
意识到她有多么痛苦吗?
That's why I want to stay with her.
所以我才想留在她身边
As long as she can feel you,she'll be in pain,because she can't let go,
只要她依然能感觉到你 她就会一直痛苦下去 因为她放不下你
Because you won't let go of her.
因为你也放不下她
Why won't anybody tell me what's on the other side?
为何从没人告诉我那个世界是怎样的?
Maybe nobody wants to ruin the surprise.
可能因为这样你就没有惊喜了
That's not an answer.
这不算答案
She won't answer you,cole.
她不会给你答案的 Cole
Reapers never do.
死神从不会
But trust me...
但是相信我...
Staying here is a whole lot worse than anything over there.
呆在这儿比另一个世界更糟
Why?
为什么?
Because one day,your family will be gone,
总有一天 你的家人都会去世
And there will be nothing left here for you.
对你来说就一无所有了
It's okay to be scared.
害怕是正常的
I'm not scared.
我没有害怕
We're all scared.
我们都会害怕
That's the big secret.
你不知道吧
We're all scared.
所有的人都会害怕
Are you coming?
你也会来吗?
Oh,i'm sure I'll be there sooner than you think.
我肯定会比你预料的要早来
Look out for that boy.
留心那个孩子
Look out for yourself,dean.
你要小心自己 迪恩
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I've been around death from the get-go.
我经历过很多次死前临别
You know what I see most?
知道我见过最多的是什么吗?
Lies.
谎言
"he's in a better place."
"他会去到一个更好的地方"
"at least they're together now."
"不管怎样 他们终于在一起了"
You all lie to yourselves,dean,'cause like you said,deep down,
你一直在骗自己 迪恩 因为如你所说 地狱深渊
You're all scared.
你只有恐惧
Stop lying to yourself,dean.
别再骗自己了 迪恩
What?
什么?
The angels have something good in store for you...
天使们救了你
A second chance.
给了你第二次生命
Really?
不是吗?
'cause I'm pretty sure...
因为我很确定...
Deep down...
你知道在地狱...
You know something nasty's coming down the road.
深渊尽头的那令人骨悚然的东西
Trust your instincts,dean.
相信你的直觉 迪恩
There's no such thing as miracles.
世间本无奇迹
What are you saying?
你想说什么?
Vis,vis,vis.
中文字幕
Hey,we just got to talk to tessa,
我们去和泰莎谈谈
That's all -- get her to hold off reaping till we get you better.
只要让她推迟一下 这样我们就能治好你
I'm pretty sure she's started up again.
我肯定她现在已经开始了
What happened?
怎么了?
Dean,where's tessa?
泰莎呢? 迪恩
She's...
她已经...
Pamela,i'm so sorry. stop.
帕梅拉 我很抱歉 闭嘴
You don't deserve this. yeah,i don't.
你不该沦落至此的 没错
I told you I didn't want anything to do with this.
我早说了我不想被牵扯进来
Do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗?
Tell that bastard bobby singer to go to hell for
让那个混♥蛋♥鲍比 辛格见鬼去!
Ever introducing me to you two in the first place.
他之前干嘛要介绍你们给我认识
Take it easy,pamela.
放松 帕梅拉
If it's any consolation,you're going to a better place.
你会去到一个更好的地方的 如果这算安慰的话
You're lying.
你在撒谎
But what the hell,right?
不过管他呢
Everybody's got to go sometime.
每个人迟早都会死
Come here.
过来这边
I know what you did to that demon,sam.
我知道你对那个恶魔的所作所为 萨姆
I can feel what's inside of you.
我能感觉到你的内心深处
If you think you have good intentions,think again.
如果你还认为这是出于好意 再考虑看看
Pamela?
帕梅拉?
Pamela!
帕梅拉!
What did she say to you?
她对你说了什么?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表