for a little something,that's all.
为了某点事情 就这样
for...what?
到底是什么?
relax.
放松点
as long as i'm not interrupted,
如果我的计划不被打断了
nobody gets hurt.
绝对没人会受伤害
i promise.
我保证
or you can spend the rest of your life
否则你的余生
desperate and alone.
将绝望而孤独
mary?
玛丽?
it's a good deal.
这可是个不错的交易
so,what do you say?
那么 成交吗?
no!
不要!
mary?
玛丽?
john.
约翰
i couldn't stop any of it.
我还是没能阻止那场交易
she still made the deal.
她还是和恶魔交易了
she still died in the nursery,didn't she?
她还是在育儿房♥死了 对吧?
don't be too hard on yourself.
别太勉强你自己了
you couldn't have stopped it.
你不可能阻止得了它
what?
什么意思?
destiny can't be changed,dean.
命运是不可能改变的 迪恩
all roads lead to the same destination.
所有的挣扎最终还是导向了同样的命运
then why'd you send me back?
那你要让我回到过去干嘛?
for the truth.
为了真♥相♥
now you know everything we do.
现在你知道了我们做的所有事
what the hell are you talking about?
该死的你究竟在说些什么
where's sam?
萨姆去哪儿了?
we know what azazel did to your brother.
我们都清楚亚撒色对你弟弟做了些什么
what we don't know is why what his endgame is.
但我们不知道这么做的原因 也不知道他想要最终的结局
he went to great lengths to cover that up.
他费精心思去掩盖
where's sam?
萨姆究竟在哪儿?
425 waterman.
425 霍特曼工厂
your brother is headed down a dangerous road,dean.
你弟弟正步向危险之途 迪恩
and we're not sure where it leads.
可我们去无法确定它的去向
so stop it.
所以 阻止他
or we will.
否则 我们会...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表