Nothing I want to talk about or think about ever again.
没什么让我再也不愿谈起或想起的事
He's crazy,and you know it.
他在犯傻 你知道的
He says he can do it.
他说他能行
Did you even try to talk him out of it?
你跟他好好谈过这事吗
Till I was blue in the face.
谈得我都精疲力竭了
But I tell you,vernon,there was...
但是我告诉你 佛农 他的眼睛
There was something in his eyes.
他的眼睛里有某种东西
"in his eyes."
他的眼睛里
You're both nuts.
你俩都疯了
The chief,huh?
酋长
What's the matter?
怎么了
The chief not your type?
酋长不和你的胃口么
You know,i could have you both arrested
我可以因为妨碍公务罪
for obstruction of justice.
把你们两个都抓起来
How? you're no fed.
怎么抓 你又不是联邦调查员
We con people for a living,son.
我们可是靠行骗谋生的 孩子
Takes more than a fake badge to get past us.
别想用个假徽章来蒙我们
You got us.
我投降了
Yeah,we -- we are actually...
是啊 我们 我们实际上是
Aspiring magicians.
两个怀有明星梦的魔术师
Yeah,
是的
We -- we came to the convention
我们来参加这个大会
'cause we thought we could learn something.
是为了想学点东西
Yeah,get some ideas for our new show.
对 为我们的新表演找点灵感
Ooh,what kind of show?
什么样的表演
Well,it's it's a it's a brother act. yeah.
是 是一个 一个兄弟秀 没错
Yeah,you know,with the rings and doves and...rings.
是啊 你知道的 圆圈 白鸽还有 圆圈
Ladies and gentlemen,I'll give you the incredible Jay
女士们先生们 接下来是超人杰伊
You want to learn something?
你们想学点东西
Stick around.
呆在这别动
Ladies and gentlemen,what you're about to witness
女士们先生们 你们将要看到一场壮举
is a feat so daring,
它极度惊心动魄
So dangerous,even the great houdini dared not attempt it.
极度危险 连伟大的霍迪尼也不敢挑战
I give to you...
我将要表演
The executioner!
死囚逃生
Now,sir,as you can see,this jacket is the real article.
先生 正如你所见 这件束缚衣是真货
Thank you,sir. you may take your seat.
谢谢你 先生 请回座吧
Now,i will have one minute
现在 我将用一分钟
60 seconds -- to escape certain death.
60秒 从不可能的险境中逃脱
Let's see if I can do it.
让我们拭目以待
I don't think he's gonna make it.
我觉得他办不到
Oh! that was amazing!
太精彩了
That was freakin' amazing!
太他妈的精彩了
That was... not humanly possible.
这 不是人能办到的
Looks like this guy jay
这个名叫杰伊的人
Was a pretty big deal in the '70s.
在七十年代的时候名声大噪
Which in Magician Land means what,exactly?
据说是在"魔术师大♥陆♥" 对吗
Big enough to play radio city music hall.
大的足够可以做无线电音乐厅
What got him stuck in their "where are they now?" file?
那是什么让他终止了他的事业呢
He got old.
他年纪大了
Okay,so maybe incredible Jay
那好吧 那也许"不可思议"的杰伊
is using real magic to stage a comeback.
是用真实的魔术去创造一个"回归"
It's possible.
这有可能
Some kind of spell that works a death transference.
比如说念一些咒语 然后就会死亡传送
How does the tarot card mix into it?
那么这跟塔罗牌又有什么关系呢
I don't know.
这点我也不知道
Man...
兄弟
Hope i die before i get old.
希望我还没老的时候就已经死了
Whole thing seems brutal,don't it?
这看起来很残忍♥ 不是么
You think we will?
你觉得我们也会么
What?
什么
Die before we get old.
还没步入老年就已经不在人世了
Haven't we both already?
难道我们没准备好吗
You know what i mean,Dean.
你知道我什么意思 迪恩
I mean,do you think we'll still be chasing demons
我的意思是 你觉得我们还会继续猎杀恶魔吗
When we're 60?
当我们六十岁的时候
No,i think we'll be dead...
不 我觉得我们之前就会死
For good.
比较好
What? you want to end up like --like Travis?
那你想怎样结束 和特拉维斯一样吗
huh? or Gordon,maybe?
是吗 还是像戈登一样呢
There's Bobby.
不 那是鲍比
Oh,yeah,there's a poster child for growing old gracefully.
你说的对 肯定会有位人之楷模平静的缓缓老去
Maybe we'll be different,Dean.
没准我们会与众不同 迪恩
What kind of kool-aid you drinking,man?
你走的是哪条路 兄弟
Sammy,it ends bloody or sad.
萨姆 我们只会在血腥或是悲伤中结束
That's just the life.
这就是我们的命运
What if we could win?
如果我们最后胜利了呢
"Win"?
什么胜利
If there was a way we could just...
如果真有一种办法让我们
Put an end to all of it.
选择一种结局的话
Is there something going on you're not telling me?
你有什么事情没告诉我吗
No. Sammy.
没有 萨姆
No. look,i'm st saying...
没有 我的意思是
I just wish there was a way we could...
我只是希望我们有种办法可以
Go after the source.
让我们找到根源
That's all.
仅此而已
Cut the head off the snake.
把源头砍掉
well,the problem with the snake
问题在这个源头下面
is that it has a thousand heads.
有无数个危机在等着我们
evil bitches just keep piling out of the volkswagen.
那些恶魔们混杂在人群中
yeah.
没错
guess you're right.
我想你是对的
why don't you go see if you can track down jay?
你为什么不去跟踪下杰伊看看
i'll see what i can dig up on this tarot card.
我会看看能在这张塔罗牌上发现点什么
maid found jeb hanging from the ceiling fan.
女仆发现杰布被吊死在天花板的吊扇上
police think it was a suicide.
警♥察♥认为这是自杀
i beg to differ.
我可不这样认为
pulled a little sleight of hand myself.
一个小小的花招而已
on dexter's body?
用德克斯特的身体
yeah,so i'm thinking if this spell is a death transference,
对 所以我在想这个法术是不是一个死亡的转换
then these cards work like black-magic targets.
那么,这些卡片就像黑魔法的目标一样奏效
any connection between the victims?
这些受害者之间还有什么其他联♥系♥吗
jeb was a total douche bag to jay yesterday.
杰布昨天对杰伊大不敬
what about the first vic?uh,vance?
那第一个受害者是谁 万斯?
asked around.
我前面问了一下
apparently,vance was heckling jay at the bar
显然 万斯在酒吧问了杰伊那么多尴尬的问题
the day he was killed.
当天他就死了
okay,so jay sneaks a card into vance's pocket,
好吧 所以杰伊偷偷的塞了一张卡片进万斯的口袋
does the table of death...
完成这个死亡魔术
and vance takes 10 swords to the chest.
接着万斯就被十支剑刺向了胸部
then jay slips a noose and jeb doesn't.
然后杰伊在绳索逃生魔术中逃脱了 杰布却被吊死了
hell of a trick.
该死的把戏
yeah,i think it's time we had a little chat with jay.
我想我们是时候找杰伊聊聊了
any luck tailing him?
你有啥好消息没
he slipped me.
他甩掉了我
he's a 60-year-old.
他已经60岁了
he's a magician.
但他也是一个魔术师
up against the wall!
靠墙
god,who are you?what do you want?now!
天啊你们是什么人 你们想要什么别动
we know what you've been up to.
我们知道你一直在干什么
you been working some real bad mojo to jump-start your act.
你在使用一种很恶毒的护身符帮助你完成你的表演
what?
你在说什么
i don't know what are you talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
look,we know you put a spell on those tarot cards.
听者 我们知道你在这些塔罗牌上下了一些咒语
messing with real magic?
和真正的魔术相结合
"real magic"?
真正的魔术
come on,there's no such thing as real magic.
够了吧 根本没有真正的魔术
oh,is that so?yeah,believe me.
真的吗 是的 相信我
i've been around this stuff my whole life.
我这一生都在干这个事情
it's all just --
它只不过是
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表