I dragged you out of hell. I can throw you back in.
我可以从地狱把你拉出来 我也可以再把你送回去
You should show me some respect.
你该对我尊敬点
In the coming months,you will have more decisions to make.
在未来的几个月里 你要做出更多的抉择
Dean,what was it like?
迪恩 那里是怎么样的
What,hell?
你指地狱
I don't know. i-i must have blacked it out.
我不知道 我眼前一片漆黑
I don't remember a damn thing.
我什么都不记得
This is uriel,a specialist.
这是尤瑞尔 一位专家
Specializing in what?
哪方面的专家
Both of you,you need to leave this town immediately.
你们俩赶快离开这里
Why?
为什么
Because we're about to destroy it.
因为我们可能要摧毁这里
The only reason you're still alive,sam winchester,
你活到现在的唯一原因 萨姆 温彻斯特
Is because you've been useful.
就是你对我们还是有帮助的
The moment that ceases to be true,then I will turn you to dust.
这一刻将成为历史 我就把你变成尘土
Ask dean what he remembers from hell.
问问迪恩 地狱是怎么样的
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
谁在那里
Um,hello?
你好吗
Supernatural season 4 episode 8
凶鬼恶灵 第四季 第八集
It just doesn't make any sense,dean.
这一点也不和常理 迪恩
I mean,why would uriel tell me you remembered hell if you didn't?
为什么尤瑞尔让我问你地狱是怎么样的 可你却不记得
Maybe because he's a prick -- might have something to do with it.
可能他是个傻♥逼♥ 不过可能这事和他有点关系
Maybe,but he's still an angel.
只是可能 但他是个天使
Yeah,an angel who was ready to level an entire town.
对,一个要把这里夷为平地的天使
Look,i don't know what -- radical.
我不知道他的做法 -伙计你太激动了
What else can I get you guys?
还需要什么么
Uh,i think we're good. yeah?
不用了
You want to try a couple of fryer bombs or a chipotle chili changa?
想不想试试炸脆骨或咖喱辣changa(墨西哥菜)
No,no,we're still good.
不用 我们吃饱了
Okay,awesome.
很好
Sam,honestly,I have no idea why uriel told you what he did,okay?
萨姆 老实说 我不知道为什么尤瑞尔要告诉你他的做法
Right.
好的
What? okay.
什么
Fine.
很好
Then look me in the eye and tell me you
你看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Don't remember a thing from your time down under.
你不记得在地狱里发生什么了
I don't remember a thing from my time down under.
我什么也不记得
I don't remember,sam!
我真不记得了 萨姆
Look,dean,I just want to help.
我只是想帮你
You know everything I do. okay? that's all there is.
我做了什么你都知道 就这些
Outstanding. dessert time?
要不要来点甜点
Huh? am I right?
我说的对不
Dude. listen,bros.
伙计 听着
You have got to try our ice cream extreme.
你应该试试我们的超级无敌冰淇淋
It's extreme.
是超级无敌的
Uh,no extremities,please.
不用 谢谢
Just the -- check?
买♥♥ 埋单
All right,awesome. thanks.
很好 谢谢
All right,so,where do we go from here?
我们现在去哪里
I'm not sure.
不知道
Uh,looks like it's been pretty quiet lately.
最近好像发生了一系列事
No signs of demon activity,no omens or portents I can see.
没有任何征兆
That's good news for once.
这次是好消息
Yeah,
对
Just the typical smattering of crank ufo
就是一些不和逻辑的怪事
Sightings and one possible vengeful spirit.
可能是幽灵的复仇
Here,check this out. uh...
看看这个
Up in concrete,washington,
在华盛顿的水泥城
Eyewitness reports of a ghost that's been
目击者说看到一个鬼
Haunting the showers of a women's health facility.
在女生浴室里偷♥窥♥
The victim claims that the ghost threw her down a flight of stairs.
受害者说那个鬼把她从一段楼梯上推下来
I can see you're very interested.
我觉得你很感兴趣
Women,showers.
女人 浴室
We got to save these people.
我们要去拯救这些人
I'm not surprised the spirit world chose to make contact with me.
鬼要找我 我一点都不感到奇怪
I'm something of a...
我是某些
Natural sensitive.
灵媒
I can sense that about you,candace,that whole...
我能感觉到你 坎迪斯
Sensitive thing.
那些关于通灵的事
So,what did you say you're calling your book?
你会怎么命名你的书
Oh,well,um...
我想叫
Well,the working title is...
我想用
"supernatural."
凶鬼恶灵
Yeah,i've been crossing the country,gathering stories like yours.
我周游全国 收集一些故事
But,anyways,you were telling me about your encounter.
告诉我你的遭遇
Yes. well once I saw the apparition,that's when I started to run.
好 当我一看到鬼魂 是我在跑步的是后
And you said the ghost chased you?
你说鬼魂在追你
Not just that. it knew my name.
不止这样 他还知道我的名字
It kept yelling,"mrs. armstrong! mrs. armstrong!"
一直在喊着阿姆斯特朗太太 阿姆斯特朗太太
And that's when I hit the stairs and fell.
在那时我就撞到台阶摔倒了
You fell? the ghost didn't push you.
你自己摔倒还是那鬼魂推了你
Oh,i don't -- I don't know.
我不知道
I mean,i think it did.
我猜是他推我的
Maybe.
有可能
Did you feel like it meant to hurt you,like it was violent,or...
你有没有觉得被伤害到 比如被暴♥力♥或是
It was a ghost. I'm lucky to be alive.
那是个鬼 我真幸运我还活着
Anyway,i was at the bottom of the stairs,and that's when it got weird.
总之 我觉得这事挺邪乎的时候 我就在楼梯下面了
It helped me up.
它扶我起来
Say again?
什么?
Yeah. it helped me up.
它扶我起来
And it kept saying over and over,"please,don't tell my mom."
嘴里还不断的嘟囔着 别告诉我妈妈
Yeah,that's weird.
没错 真够怪的
Well,you pick up anything?
发现什么了没有
No emf in the shower or anywhere else.
浴室里和外面EMF探测器都没有反应
This house is clean.
这屋子没什么问题
Yeah. I'm not surprised.
恩 我一点都不奇怪
I kind of got the feeling back there that crazy pushed mrs.
我倒是能体会几分这种的感觉
Armstrong down the stairs.
疯狂的把阿姆斯特朗夫人推下楼梯
I got to tell you,I'm pretty disappointed.
我得告诉你 我对你很失望
You wanted to save naked women.
你总想去拯救没穿衣服的女人
Damn right I wanted to save some naked women.
我的确要去拯救一些没穿衣服的女人
Come on,guys,get him!
快点 伙计们 抓住他
I got him! I got him!
抓住他
Run,forrest,run!
快跑
Sorry,dean,but I don't think anything's going on around here.
抱歉 迪恩 我不觉得这儿会有什么事发生
How the hell was I supposed to get a look at it?
我为什么要去那边看看
It grabbed me from behind and threw me into a tree!
它从后面抓住我并把我逼入窘境
Something's going on.
有活干了
Yeah,okay,gus. I understand you got shook up.
冷静点 伙计 我理解你被吓到了
Anyone would be.
换成谁都会如此
But don't you think it -- don't you think it had to be a bear?
但是为什么你不认为这不是熊干的好事呢
I know a damn bear track when I see one!
当我看见脚印我就会知道这是熊的足迹
This thing didn't leave bear tracks!
不过刚才根本没有留下熊的足迹
Its feet were huge! now,gus -- it was bigfoot,hal -- the bigfoot!
它的脚很大 是个大脚怪
Gus,you're not talking sense here.
伙计 你的话没道理可言
There's a bigfoot out there,damn it,and he's a son of a bitch!
有个大脚怪在那里 妈的 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Excuse us.
打扰一下
Fbi. what?
FBI 什么事
Yes,sir. we're here about the...
我们来这里是调查
That. about bigfoot?
调查大脚怪
That's right.
没错
Sir,can you tell me exactly where this happened?
先生 能不能准确的告诉我们前面发生了什么
Yes,i can.
没问题
What the hell's going on in this town?
这个小镇怎么了
First there's a ghost that's not real and now a bigfoot sighting?
首先不是真正的鬼魂 现在又是大脚怪
Well,every hunter worth his salt knows bigfoot's a hoax.
每个称职的猎人都知道大脚怪是恶作剧
Well,maybe somebody's pumping lsd into the town water supply.
也许有人把古钱币放进这个镇的供水系统
Okay.
好吧
What do you suppose made that?
你猜这是什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表