Okay. uh,grab a seat.
好吧 找个位子坐下
Whoa,that's yours?
那是你的吗
Awesome!
帅呆了
Dean,where are your books?
迪恩 你的书呢
Don't need 'em,sugar.
不需要 甜心
Not gonna be here long enough anyway.
我在这儿呆不了多久
All right,gang...
好了 同学们
Essay assignment.
写作作业
Yeah,yeah,my heart breaks for you.
是啊 是啊 为你们感到难过
I'm barry.
我叫巴里
Sam.
萨姆
Okay,now,I want three pages
这次要写的是你们最难忘的家庭生活
Of your most memorable family experience.
要求写满三张纸
leave him alone.
别欺负他
Shh,I'm going for a record.
嘘 我正破记录呢
I said,"leave him alone."
我说了 别欺负他
you want to take his place...midget?
那欺负你怎么样 小矮子
Yeah. sure.
好啊 放马过来
O.K. Anybody for any qusetions?
好了 还有什么问题吗
All right, let's get started. good luck
那开始吧 祝好运
today,you will have the honor
今天 你们将有幸
Of playing one of the greatest games ever invented.
参加有史以来最伟大的游戏
A game of skill,agility,cunning.
一个需要技巧 敏捷和智慧的游戏
A game with one simple rule...
一个只有一条简单规则的游戏
...dodge.
躲避球
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh,substitute coach Roth...
罗斯代教
Yes?
什么事
Ms. boudreaux never let us play dodge ball.
布乔女士从没让我们玩过躲避球
Well,ms. b's in massachusetts getting married,
布女士正在马萨诸塞州结婚
So we're playing.
所以我们现在来玩
She says it's dangerous.
她说这不安全
Take a lap!
去跑一圈
But --
可是
Go nuts.
开始疯吧
Having fun?
玩的开心吗
The whistle makes me their god.
我可以用哨子掌控他们
Right. nice shorts.
是啊 短裤不错
Find anything?
找到什么了
I've been over the entire school twice.
我把整所学校彻底搜查了两遍
No sulfur.
没有硫磺
No sulfur,no demon. no demon,no case.
没硫磺就没恶魔 没恶魔就没案件
I don't know. maybe I was wrong.
不知道 可能我搞错了
Well,it happens to the best of us.
好吧 看来是这样
I say we hit the road,huh?
那我们就上路吧
But after lunch. it's sloppy-joe day.
但要等吃完午饭 今天有乔邋遢(一种只有一半的汉堡包)
Good hustle,colby! walk it off!
干的漂亮 科比 得分了
Hey,I need to copy your algebra homework again.
再借我抄一下你的代数作业
Why?
为什么
'cause you're a stupid,brain-dead dick?
因为你是个愚蠢的脑残混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna shove my fist down your throat,you little freak.
我要用我的拳头捏断你的喉咙 小怪胎
That fist? yeah.
那只拳头吗 对
What happened?
怎么回事
How's the nonviolence assembly going?
非暴♥力♥集♥会♥进行的怎样了
Apparently, shoving a kid's arm into a cuisinart
显然把孩子的胳膊塞进搅拌机里
Is not a "healthy display of anger"
并非健康的怒气发泄方式
So, the kid had ectoplasm leaking out his ear?
有流质流出那孩子的耳朵
Which only comes from a seriously pissed-off spirit.
只是一个气疯了的鬼魂干的
It's got to be ghost possession.
肯定是鬼魂附体
Yeah,but that's pretty rare.
是啊 但那样还真少见
Yeah,but it happens.
没错 但却发生了
I mean,they get angry enough,
到他们足够愤怒的时候
They can take control of a person's body.
就能操纵人的身体
All right,so,what,we got a ghost in the building?
那么 我们是要对付这栋房♥子里的鬼魂了
Yeah,but where? I mean,there's no emf.
对 但是它在哪 探测器找不出来
Maybe we could find out who it is,at least.
也许至少我们能知道它是谁
You know,check and see if somebody died bloody around here or something.
查一下惨死在这里之类的案子
Way ahead of you.
已经查了
I had to break into the principal's office to get this.
我闯进校长办公室 找到了这个
Oh,and fyi,
还有仅供参考
Three of the cheerleaders are legal.
有三个啦啦队员是合法的
Guess which ones.
猜是哪三个
No.
不
So,there was only one death on campus.
校园里只死过一个人
It was a suicide back in '98.
于98年自杀而亡
Some kid named barry cook.
他叫巴里·库克
What?
怎么
I knew him.
我认识他
How did he die?
他怎么死的
He slit his wrists in the first-floor girls' bathroom.
在一楼的女厕所里割腕自尽了
That's where --
那里是
Right where the chick got swirleyed to death. exactly.
正是女孩被马桶溺死的地方
So,what? this ghost is possessing nerds?
怎么 这只鬼专挑小人物下手
And using them to go after bullies,yeah.
然后利用他们报复欺负他们的人
Well,does that sound like barry's m.o.?
这像是巴里的订单么
Barry had a hard time.
巴里有过一段艰难时期
Thanks,sam. great school.
谢谢 萨姆 真是好学校
I don't care.
我不在乎
Three years,and I'm out of here.
三年后 我就解脱了
I'm going to michigan state.
我要去密歇根
They got the best vet program in the country.
那有全国最好的兽医学校
Do you like animals?
你喜欢动物吗
They're a lot nicer than people.
它们比人好多了
So tonight I'm thinking you,me,
今晚 你和我
A bucket of popcorn,extra butter...
还有一桶奶油口味的爆米花
Mm,kinky.
真有情调
...and the midnight screening
在放映厅看“我唾弃你的坟墓”
Of "i spit on your grave" at the cinedome.
感受你的午夜尖叫
I can't.
我去不了
I have a curfew... at 11:00.
十一点前要回家
So?
那又怎样?
So if I break it,my folks will ground me for a month.
如果我晚回 家人会禁足我一个月
Yeah,parents. terrifying.
嗯 家长 真恐怖
Well,when's your curfew?
你的宵禁是几点
I don't have one.
我没有
Your parents just let you stay out all night,don't they?
难道你♥爸♥妈允许你整晚都呆在外面
My dad's out of town on a job.
我爸爸出差了
It's just me and my brother.
只剩我和我弟弟
For how long?
多久
Couple of weeks.
几周
Seriously?
真的
Yeah,we got a pretty sweet setup at the pines.
嗯 我们在松树林里有个不错的窝
The motel?
汽车旅馆吗
Hbo,magic fingers,free ice -- it's great.
卫♥星♥电♥视♥ 免费饮料 棒极了
Yeah...i guess.
是啊 我也这么觉得
What? I do whatever I want,whenever I want.
怎么了? 我可以随心所欲
It's perfect.
多棒啊
Yeah,but...
对 但
Don't you miss your dad?
你不想你♥爸♥爸吗
Yo! sammy!
萨姆
That's your brother with amanda heckerling?
那不是你哥和阿曼达·海克琳吗
He's cool.
他真酷
Yeah. he thinks so.
是啊 他也是这么觉得
hey,tough guy.
嘿 小子
I been looking for you.
我正找你呢
Still want to take barry's place?
还想代替巴里吗
Get out of here,barry. I'll go get a teacher.
离开这 巴里 我去找老师
You want to go?
想走
I'm not gonna fight you,dirk.
我不想和你打架 德克
Why not? you chicken?
为什么不 你害怕了吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表