Here is a big new comer.Her name is Lilith.
有一个全新的头目登场 她的名字叫莉莉丝
I don't think i like you any more.
我想我不会在喜欢你了
I have got demon blood in me,dean
我身体里流淌着恶魔之血 迪恩
I am whole new level of freak.
我是一个全新级别的怪物
Wait! It's not Ruby,its Lilith
等等 她不是露比 是莉莉丝
Sic him,boys.
小可爱们 上吧
You should show me some respect.
你应该给我放尊重点
I dragged you out of hell.
我能带你出来
I can throw you back in.
也能再把你扔回去
Run!
快跑
It'll kill you!
它会杀了你
Supernatural Season 4 Episode 6
凶鬼恶灵 第四季 第六集
Agent tyler,agent perry,meet frank o'brien.
泰勒探员 佩里探员 认识下弗兰克·奥布赖恩
He died of a heart attack,right?
他是因突发心脏病而死的 是吗
Three days ago.
三天前的事了
But o'brien was 44 years old and,according to this
但是奥布赖恩才44岁 而且据资料上显示
a marathon runner.
他还是一名马拉松选手
Everybody drops dead sooner or later.
人迟早都会死的
It's why I got job security.
这也是我为什么要找有安全感的工作
Yeah,but frank kicked it here.
是吗 如果弗兰克因心脏猝死是意外
Now,just yesterday,two perfectly healthy men bit it in maumee.
那眼下 就在昨天 莫米饭店也有两个完全健康的人猝死于此
All heart attacks. you don't think that's strange?
全都是突发性心脏病 你不觉得奇怪吗
Sounds like maumee's problem to me.
就我看来这是莫米饭店的问题
Why's the FBI give a damn,anyway?
为什么FBI总是要找个垫背的
We just want to see the results of frank's autopsy.
我们只想看看弗兰克的尸检报告
What autopsy?
哪儿来的尸检报告
The one you're gonna do.
你马上会做的那份
First dead body?
第一次现场尸检
Far from it.
我可不想靠近它
Oh,good.
噢 好了
Because these suckers can get pretty ripe.
这些肌肉都已经僵硬了
Hey,hand me those rib cutters,would you?
嘿 麻烦你把肋骨钳递给我 行吗
Is that from a wedding ring?
这些是婚戒造成的
I didn't think frank was married. ain't my department.
我可不认为弗兰克是已婚人士 这我就管不了了
Any idea how he got these?
那你觉得这些是怎么造成的
You know what?
你要知道
When you drop dead,you actually tend to drop.
你越是垂死挣扎 事实上你死得越快
Body probably got scraped up when it hit the ground.
可能是挣扎时身体接触地面产生的擦痕
What?
怎么了
I-i can't find any blockages in any of the major arteries.
我 我没发现任何主动脉阻塞的现象
Heart looks pretty damn healthy.
这心脏看起来根本就没有任何问题
Hold that a second,would you?
你能暂时帮忙拿一下吗 劳驾
Oh,sorry. spleen juice.
噢 抱歉 那是脾脏液
Hell's bells,linus,have you seen my -- who are they?
该死的警钟 莱纳斯 你看到我的 他们是谁
Federal agents. i,uh and you kept them waiting?
联邦调查局的探员 我 你居然让他们这么等着
You -- you said not to disturb.
是你 是你说的别打扰你嘛
Come on back,fellas.
快进来 小伙子们
Shoes off.
脱鞋先
Al britton.
艾尔·布莱敦
Good to meet you. you too.
很高兴见到你们 我们也是
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好了
So...
那么
What can I do for uncle sam?
那我能为萨姆大叔[美国绰号♥]做些啥
Well,we're looking into the death of frank o'brien.
嗯 我们正在调查弗兰克·奥布赖恩一死之事
We understand some of your men found his body.
我们知道是你的人发现了他的尸体
They did.
是的
Me and frank -- we were friends.
我跟弗兰克 是挚友
Hell,we were gamecocks.
该死的 我们俩都是斗鸡队的[迪恩误会成召♥妓♥了]
That's our softball team's name.
那是我们垒球队的名字
They're majestic animals.
他们都强壮的物种
I knew frank since high school.
我和弗兰克在高中时就认识了
To be honest,I just this morning got up the strength to go see him.
老实说 我都是到了今天早上才有勇气去看他
Frank was...
弗兰克是
He was a good man.
他是一个好人
Yeah.
是的
Big heart.
诚心的
Before he died,did you notice frank acting strange?
在他死前 你有没注意到弗兰克有什么奇怪的地方
Maybe scared of something?
比如害怕什么
Oh,hell,yeah.
噢 该死的 是的
Real jumpy.
非常的神经质
You know what scared him?
那你知道他究竟害怕什么吗
No.
不知道
Wouldn't answer his phone.
也不接电♥话♥
Finally,i sent some of my boys over to check on him,and,well,
最后 我派了我手下去看看他 结果
You know the rest.
剩下的你们也都知道
So,why the feds give a crap?
对了 联邦调查据干嘛管这些个小事
You don't really think there's a case here?
你们不会真的认为这里会发生什么大案吧
No,no.
不 不是
It's probably nothing.
那没什么特别
Just a heart attack.
只是突发性心脏病罢了
No way that was a heart attack.
那不可能是什么突发性心脏病
Definitely no way.
当然不是
Three victims,all with those same red scratches,
三名受害者都有相同的红色抓痕
All went from jittery to terrified to dead within 48 hours.
都在48小时之内由紧张到惊恐至死
Something scared them to death?
一定有什么吓死了他们
All right,so,what can do that?
好吧 那么 什么东西可以做到这一点呢
What can't?
什么东西不能呢
Ghosts,vampires,chupacabra?
鬼魂 吸血鬼 卓柏卡布拉
It could be a hundred things. yeah.
这样的东西多着呢 对
So we make a list and start crossing things off.
那么我们就得理个清单出来一样一样排除
All right,who's the last person to see frank o'brien alive?
好的 最后见到弗兰克·奥布赖恩的人是谁来着
Uh,his neighbor,mark hutchins.
嗯 他的邻居 马克·哈金森
Hang on,hey. what?
停下 嘿 咋啦
I don't like the looks of those teenagers down there.
我不喜欢看到那些年轻小子聚在那儿
Let's walk this way.
我们走这边
Tyler and perry.
泰勒和佩里
Just like aerosmith.
跟阿罗史密斯[硬摇滚乐队]一样
Yeah,small world.
是的 世界果真很小
So,the last time you saw frank o'brien?
那么 你醉后见到弗兰克·奥布赖恩的时间是
Monday. he was watching me from his window.
星期一 他正从他家窗户那边望着我
I waved at him,but he just closed the curtains.
我想他挥挥手 但他马上就把窗帘拉上了
Hmm. did you speak to him recently?
嗯哼 那你最近有和他交谈过吗
Did he seem different?
或是他看起来有什么不一样吗
Uh,scared?
嗯 像是很惊恐啊
Oh,totally. he was freaking out.
噢 完全正确 他很害怕出门
Do you know,uh -- do you know what scared him?
那你知道 嗯 你知道他害怕什么吗
Well,yeah,witches.
嗯 当然 女巫啊
Witches?
女巫
Like...?
就像是
Well,"wizard of oz" was on tv the other night,right?
嗯 前些晚上电视里上演了绿野仙踪 不是吗
And he said that green bitch was totally out to get him.
之后他就说那个绿衣小贱♥人♥想要抓他
Anything else scare him?
还有其他让他害怕的吗
Everything else scared him -- al-qaeda,ferrets,artificial sweetener,
所有的一切都让他害怕 象基♥地♥组♥织♥ 侦探 人造糖
Those pez dispensers with their dead little eyes -- lots of stuff.
甚至于那些睁着小眼睛死鱼 反正就是所有的一切
So,tell me -- what was frank like?
告诉我 -- 弗兰克长什么样
I mean,he's dead,you know?
我是说 他死了 你知道吧
I-i don't want to hammer him,but he got better.
我不想打击他 但他好多了
He got better?
他好多了
Well,in high school he was -- he was a dick.
他在高中时 -- 他算个鸟
A dick?
算个鸟
Like a bully.
像个傻♥逼♥一样
I mean,he probably taped half the town's butt cheeks together,
我是说 他可能被镇上一般的人取笑过
Mine included.
也包括我在内
So he pissed a lot of people off.
所以他看别人也不爽
You think anyone would have wanted to get revenge?
你是说可能有人要报复
Well,i don't...
我不确定
Frank had a heart attack,right?
弗兰克有心脏病是吧
Just answer the question,sir.
回答问题 先生
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表